AEO 1977 Body Spray for Men 4.5 oz / e 127 g

by American Eagle Outfitters

American Eagle 1977 Body Spray Size: 4.5 oz /e 127 g Spontaneous & masculine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AEO 1977 Body Spray for Men 4.5 oz / e 127 g!
Keystone hgts, FL
I love when my booo wears this spray! Oooo it makes my house smellllll so good i dont wanna leave the house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it lasts all day and his bottle goes along way also!
Russell, KY
AEO 1977 Body Spray for Men 4.5 oz / e 127 g omg ladies I swear this scent is freaking amazing. I buy this for my husband it's my favorite he wears. Make you wanna eat em up lol. Seriously its awesome, long lasting scent he sprays about 3 sprays last all day.
Tahlequah , OK
Love the AEO 1977 Body Spray for Men 4.5 oz / e 127 g ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ my husband always smells so good. Love the packaging, affordable! Makes for a great Christmas gift! A bottle usually last him awhile!
This is a great scent for men. The body spray is perfect for gym bags to feel refreshed after a workout. The scent is very down to earth and has a warm woods scents. I bought this for my son and he loved it. I would definitely buy this again.
Chickasaw , AL
Love this Spray! Very cheap, great smell that's long lasting! Comes in convenient nice spray bottle that's very easy to use. I purchase this all the time for my teenage boys! They both love it also! I would definitely recommend you try this men's spray
Frankln Frnce, OH
My 13 year old son loves this stuff! I bought this and a small cologne set they had of samples . I can honestly say there wasn't one bad scent in the box of 4! This body spray is so nice when he wants a touch of something when going to school . The cologne is nice when he goes to movies etc . My husband has been using his body spray !
Moody , AL
I purchased this for my husband to keep in his toiletry bag and carry to work with hIm. He works for an upper class hotel in guest relations so he has a lot of face time. He needed something to keep him greasy that wouldn't be overpowering. It's inexpensive but it doesn't smell cheap and it isn't heavy.
Kearney, NE
I get this for my boyfriend all the time and I literally cannot get enough of it when he wears it! It is so long lasting and doesn't use much product at all! It isn't a bad price at all for a body spray that lasts and smells so good. Definitely recommend getting this a gift or for any other occasion!
Purvis, MS
AEO 1977 Body Spray for Men 4.5 oz / e 127 g uploaded by Shalayna G.
AEO 1977 Body spray for men has a nice clean masculine fragrance to it that smells amazing. The packaging is super convenient an easy to use fits perfectly in your hand and the spray cap button presses easily. The cap twists to lock so it can be put in a gym bag or luggage and you don't have to worry about the container leaking all over your other clothing twist one way to lock twist the other to unlock. The label is unique the bottle is black with a gold Banner 1977 is written in Black with the signature eagle. Available for purchase on amazon.com for $24.50 and the size is a 4.5 oz body spray.
Platte City, MO
I purchased this for my husband it smells yummy. He loved it too we I would definitely purchase again price fair to me. It's a nice clean bottle and the smell stays on for a while so that's nice some eventually just go away not this one. I would definitely recommend it.