Aec Whitney Houston: The Ultimate Collection (DVD)

by Aec

Tracklisting: 1. You Give Good Love 2. Saving All My Love for You 3. How Will I Know 4. Greatest Love of All 5. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) 6. Didn't We Almost Have It All 7. So Emotional 8. Where Do Broken Hearts Go 9. I'm Your Baby Tonight 10. All the Man That I Need 11. The Star Spangled Banner (performed live 1/27/91 at Super Bowl XXV) 12. I Will Always Love You 13. I'm Every Woman 14. I Have Nothing 15. Run to You 16. Queen of the Night 17. Step by Step 18. Heartbreak Hotel (featuring Faith Evans and Kelly Price) 19. My Love Is Your Love 20. It's Not Right But It's Okay 21. I Learned from the Best

What's your favorite Whitney song?
I would really like my own copy ? Where can I purchase this ?
Where did you purchase this? Is it on iTunes?
Start your review of Aec Whitney Houston: The Ultimate Collection (DVD)!
How would you rate this product?
Atmore, AL
When I saw this was coming out, I knew I had to have it, and it did not disappoint!! I have loved her music for as long as I can remember. I have a playlist of all her tunes! Such a tragic life story tho. But this truly is a great album collection!
Hightstown, NJ
This CD is unbelievable. I love Whitney Houston and the songs on this CD are all my fave. I have listened to Whitney since the 80's and she just kept getting better.Her voice was completely flawless, her lyrics are perfect. So sad this shining light was burned out way to fast. R.I.P Whitney you will always be in my headt
New Boston , MI
This DVD is AMAZING! I loved Whitney even though I'm only 17 I still jammed out to her songs. My mom bought me this collection and her movie The Bodyguard and I still keep them safe. Would recommend this cd 100 times over!
Bloomington, CA
This is a great collection! I love Whitney Houston and this was absolutely amazing! If you love Whitney Houston like i do then you'll find this as a treasure! Also, look up the movie called "The Body Guard". It's about her!
I absolutely love this it is very inspiring and unique and she has amazing vocals that it unbelievable and this is one of my favorite songs she is a very talented girl wish she could come out with More music R.I.P
Ventura, CA
Whitney Houston had such a legendary voice that touched so many people from all walks of life. She broke language barriers with her beautiful soulful words, and left A legacy of hits that will live on forever!
McMinnville, OR
This is a great Whitney best of album . Great price point and amazing songs . My favorite song to sing along to is "iiii want to dance with somebody ! I want to feel the heat !!" Yes . I love you Miss Whitney .
Gastonia, NC
What a great collection to own! People who like all genres of music can appreciate the legendary voice of Whitney Houston! Her voice was amazing and her legend lives on through her fantastic music and acting!
San Diego, CA
Whitney Houston is still my ALL TIME FEMALE ARTIST. I love her and I'm really sad that I never got to see her in concert. This album is amazing! I sing along to to every song.
Bronx, NY
Love it love all her music and everything about her she such a beautiful person i play her songs all the time with friends and family members she one of my biggest fans ever i don't thinkbi would ever stop playing her songs if you haven't try it out it a big most.