Aec Elvis Presley - Elvis [US 2005 Bonus Tracks]

by Aec

Liner Note Author: Colin Escott. This was Elvis Presley's second album release-but only his first TRUE album, as his debut consisted of the Sun sessions. This album is a blueprint for Elvis's musical career-he would go, in varying degrees, on the paths he set upon here. Out-and-out rockers ("Rip It Up," "Long Tall Sally"), country ("How's the World Treating You"), pop ("Don't Be Cruel"), mushy ballads ("Old Shep"), earthy rhythm & blues ("Too Much," "Hound Dog"), along with southern gospel, made up the sort of material Elvis would do all his life. He sings with authority and insolent swagger on the rockers (listen to the angst-ridden, manic "Paralyzed") and heartfelt vulnerability and soulfulness on the ballads (the stark "Love Me Tender"). ELVIS stands as one of the best rock & roll albums of the '50s, and one of the King's best, as well.

What are the bonus tracks? Are there songs he has never had on any album?
What's your favorite Elvis song or movie?
Start your review of Aec Elvis Presley - Elvis [US 2005 Bonus Tracks]!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
Aec Elvis Presley - Elvis [US 2005 Bonus Tracks] uploaded by Lupita G.
Elvis Presley was American musicia and actor . Regared one famous cultural icon 20th century And yes I'm ah fan . When I first saw you with your smile Yes he had the best vocals in his at that time he was the best Yes I would recommend to listing to his music
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never thought I would say this but I am a very big Elvis fan and this is thanks to my husband. He introduced me to songs of his that I never heard and I am definitely hooked now.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love me some Elvis , espically this album . I've listened to Elvis ever since I was a toddler . My grandma loved him and always played it so it became my taste . Definitely some of the best classics
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Elvis was one of a kind. I had the privilege to see him twice at Nassau Coliseum on Long Island. His voice was beautiful. Elvis' music will remain one of a kind and inspirational forever.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been listening to elvis with my dad since I was 5. I definitely love him and he is truly an icon. I hope my kids can grow to love him as much as I do
Virginia Bch, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Elvis and all of his songs. Classic and timeless. His songs are so verstatile, rock, ballads and whatever else. His voice is what makes it great!!
South Carolina
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Gotta love Elvis, who doesn't ? I absolutely love Elvis. His voice is amazing ! πŸ’•πŸŽ€ once you hear him sing , your gonna wanna listen all the time !
Estill, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is classic Elvis.The King of rock & roll.I am And always will be a huge fan.I love the older stuff Elvis did before he went to pop.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with Elvis or get tired/worn out! He is the definition of classic. And this music always gets you moving!!
You can never go wrong with listening to Elvis, I constantly have his songs stuck in my head. His voice was simply beautiful!