Aec Destiny's Child ~ Destiny's Child (new)

by Aec

DESTINY'S CHILD is an Enhanced CD containing both a full audio program as well as multimedia computer files. Personnel: Kelly, La Tavia, Le Toya, Beyonce (vocals); Carl Washington, Dwayne Wiggins (various instruments); Anthony Papa Michael (acoustic guitar); John "Jubu" Smith, Kenny Demery (guitar); Vincent Lars (saxophone); Bill Ortiz (trumpet); David Frank (piano); Jay Lincoln, Carl Wheeler, Jamie Hawkins (keyboards); Raymond McKinley, Preston Crump (bass); Lee Neal (drums, percussion); Steve Foreman (percussion); Corey Rooney (programming); Jermaine Dupri (background vocals).Producers include: Wyclef Jean, Jermaine Dupri, Vincent Herbert, Dwayne Wiggins, Tim Kelley. Engineers include: Joey Swails, Charles Brackins, Warren Riker. Recording information: Castle Oak Studios, Calabasas, CA; Chung King Studios, New York, NY; Digital Services Recording Studios, TX; Digital Studios, Houston, TX; House of Music; House of Music, Oakland, CA; KrossWire Studios, College Park, GA; Like Oak Studios, Berkeley, CA; Manhattan Ave. Studios, Topanga, CA; Pajama Studios, Oakland, CA; Patchwerk Studios, Atlanta, GA; Studio La Coco, Atlanta, GA; The Hit Factory, New York, NY. Photographer: Paul Empson. Kick back and get smooth with the sensuous vocal talents of Kelly, La Tavia, Le Toya, and Beyonce. With the help of Wyclef Jean and others, the Houston quartet has assembled an impressive range of grooves, loaded with scintillating harmonies. While each member has come to develop a distinct voice, they flow naturally together into a distinct group sound, a new force on the scene. Whether the focus is on synthesizer or classical guitar, the instrumentation is diverse and smartly arranged, complementing the soulful quality of the songs. There's a genuine sense of R & B history here-the floating Fender-Rhodes piano and a rendition of the Commodores' "Sail On" nod to the groovy past, while the group's tight harmonies and a booming bass pave the way to the future. Witness a musical climb.

Who was your fave destinys child?
Start your review of Aec Destiny's Child ~ Destiny's Child (new)!
How would you rate this product?
Chandler , AZ
Oh man this CD was the jam! Can you pay my bills...oh man this makes me laugh! I believe this was truly the best CD from any of the ladies. I am not a fan of them independently but together I thought they were awesome. I would tell you to listen to this if you have not!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The original Destinys Child will forever be the best Destinys Child. In my opinion after this and the writings on the wall, none of their music compared! Too bad the younger generation does not know of destiny child, and the start of who BEYONCE.
Silver Spring, MD
I remember my mom buying this cd at circuit city. Both of us would be jamming to it in the car almost every single day. I love Destiny's Child. They had some bomb a$$ music (;
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I bought this album when it came out. I was a fan from the first song they put out and the fact that they were in my age group made it so much more of an essential purchase. I still own this cd now.
Red Oak, Tx
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love me some Destiny's Child, I was really young when they came out and didn't really start listening to them until I was in high school, I wish they were still together!
Wyoming, MI
Attica , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the girl power vibe and cool hip hop feel from these songs,takes me back to my high school days jamming and dancing to one of my favorite groups.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I listened to this album all the time as a child! I loved all the songs! This was a great album to dance to and sing along to! I loved Destinys Child!
Montgomery, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't wanna hear about this ever again Not even when she tell 'em that they better as friends Not even when you sayin', "Drizzy, tell 'em again"
Atlanta
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an oldie but a goodie! Have been a fan of destinys child since I was really young. They're music is amazing and never gets old.