Pets & AnimalsBirdA & E Cage Co.
A&e Cage Medium Fan Top Bird Cage Color: Pure White

A&e Cage Medium Fan Top Bird Cage Color: Pure White

by A & E Cage Co.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A&e Cage Medium Fan Top Bird Cage Color: Pure White!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa  M.
My boyfriends mom uses this for 1 bird. She has 3 and all of them are in different cages. From what she tells me its a great product. Blankets stay on overnight for sleeping.
tachfine A.
agadir
The spray millet is just like bird feed just exciting for the bird that they get to pick it off a branch . It serves as a treat specially if your a bird trainer like myself then the spray millet is extremely useful and enjoyable for ur bird(s). When buying treats I look at nutritional factors and this kaytee brand for bird feed always has my wallet open while shopping for bird feed!:)

Looking for your answer?