BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Denise R.
Denise R.
Fitspiration Expert
Got a sample once at a pharmacy and I loved the taste, great flavor not too sweet not too light. I would love to try more of these products. Would recommend everyone to try this product, totally worth trying
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
I have tried several flavors of this product from my coworkers. And I know a lot of people swear by this brand. The flavors are good and it gets the job done but there are healthier ways to increase energy.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Henderson, TX
I drink this in the mornings for extra energy. I'm anemic, so this product helps me gain and keep energy throughout the day! Another plus, there's no hard crash like coffee or regular energy drinks give.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
I think the fruit punch is the easiest spark to drink. The mango flavor one was awful. It's super expensive too. I do feel like I get an Energy boost from the product, but I don't have much more to say.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I love advocare spark. My fave flavors are watermelon, fruit punch, lime, grape and strawberry mango. I bought mine from a distributer which is one of my only issues wish it could be bought in a store.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
I absolutely love Spark! Their grape flavor is my favorite. It's long lasting energy that tastes amazing! I love using it as a pre-workout or when I just need a boost of energy. Highly recommended!
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
This flavor is Pink Lemonade. Tastes exactly like pink lemonade which was good since that is what I was expecting. Same Great product and I enjoy the energy spark gives me to get through the day.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Statesboro, GA
I've been using this for over a year. My favorite flavor is mandarin orange. I love the energy this product gives you, and I love that I do not get a crash. It's just a constant flow of energy.
Nastasha B.
Nastasha B.
Clifford, PA
This is my all-time favorite product in the world. Spark is amazing and there is no crash. Gets me going every day. Being a distributor makes it crazy easy because I get it all the time!!!!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I'm not totally sure how effective these are, but the watermelon one is definitely the best tasting one. I find them extremely sugary however if Ido a full dose, so I like to just do half.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.