Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Old Hickory, TN

I tried Spark and while some of the flavors were great, others were not. the product never seemed to work for me. It made me feel jittery and increased my heart rate. The price was very high, too. I decided to switch to a more affordable option with a better taste.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Atlanta, GA

I love this stuff! I'm a ER RN and find that this helps me have energy throughout my day. 12 hours can be long when you are constantly on your feet and on the go. Limeade is by far my favorite flavor. I love this stuff so much that I actually became a distributor.
Laura J.
Laura J.

I love love love Spark. This is my favorite energy drink. It's super easy to mix, just throw a scoop into a bottle of water, and go. I like that I can mix it with as much water as you want, so you can mix it strong, or light. My favorite is the Watermelon flavor.
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX

This is my all time favorite energy drink! I drink one first thing in the morning and I have the energy that is needed to get me through my work day. I love that there is no crash after the drink wears off. My favorite flavor is fruit bunch and strawberry mango.
bonnie r.
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV

I absolutely love Spark by Advocare. It gives me the energy I need to make it through my day and my workouts. They have a great variety of flavors to choose from and you will not be disappointed. I live on starbucks coffee drinks and Spark replaced that for me.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, NH

This product is my savior. I have it every morning and it keeps me going all day with out the crash you get from coffee! I couldn't live without it. I bought it through my health coach and for 42 servings in a canister its 50 dollars. I find it very reasonable!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Jonesboro, GA

I absolutely LOVE Spark! As a new mom working a full time job, tired is an understatement. But with a Spark at breakfast and around lunch, I can tackle my day job and still have energy to come home and do housework/cook dinner! Contact me to order yours today!
robert b.
robert b.
Glasgow, MT

I use fruit punch and recently bought the trial pineapple coconut flavor ,both great tasting flavors. prices are a bit steep.. ive also used grape, mango strawberry , and a few other flavors but I wasn't a fan of those. I highly recommend advocare products.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR

I was surprised by how well this product works. I didn't like a lot of the flavored but I did like the mango strawberry and pink lemonade. The reason I gave it three stars is because of the price. If it is used regularly, it can become an expensive habit.
Niki D.
Niki D.
Austin, TX

I love spark. I had to quit drinking coffee due to stomach issues and spark had quickly filled that void for that energy boost. I love the watermelon flavor and it's way more affordable than buying a coffee drink everyday, it's also great as a preworkout.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.