Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX

Seriously love spark it has been life changing. My zumba instructor introduced me to it. I was at the time using liftoff from herbalife and it does not compair at all to spark. Spark has such a great taste and so much more energy to get through the day or just working out.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Spokane, WA

I used Spark while doing their challenge while I was steering clear of coffee for the cleanse portion. I was not a huge fan of the use of artificial sweeteners in it as they gave me a headache. The taste was good but would not recommend if you are sensitive to sweeteners.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI

Yes. This stuff is how I live. Spark is my all the time go to. I helps give me energy, keep me focus, and boost that metabolism. The flavors are delicious since they've reformulated recently. Try them! And if you have questions or need to find a distributor hit a girl up!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

I would say, once I start drinking this and I'm on the go in my shift I can feel the burst of energy but once I sit down, I get tired, that's just me though so it doesn't really give me energy. My favorite flavor is fruit punch, I will give it that, taste extremely good!
stacy a.
stacy a.

I really enjoy my spark! I drink it twice a day, it's perfect for a mid morning pick me up or a late afternoon refresh. I purchase it from an advocate rep. It is a perfect product to use in place of caffeine. I'm totally satisfied and will continue to use spark everyday.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ

So nice to have an "energy drink" option that's not full of junk! I love all the flavors but fruit punch is my favorite. We mix our with Pellegrino and it's delicious. Spark gets you going and doesn't leave you with a drop later like most energy drinks and supplements.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Old Hickory, TN

I tried Spark and while some of the flavors were great, others were not. the product never seemed to work for me. It made me feel jittery and increased my heart rate. The price was very high, too. I decided to switch to a more affordable option with a better taste.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Atlanta, GA

I love this stuff! I'm a ER RN and find that this helps me have energy throughout my day. 12 hours can be long when you are constantly on your feet and on the go. Limeade is by far my favorite flavor. I love this stuff so much that I actually became a distributor.
Laura J.
Laura J.

I love love love Spark. This is my favorite energy drink. It's super easy to mix, just throw a scoop into a bottle of water, and go. I like that I can mix it with as much water as you want, so you can mix it strong, or light. My favorite is the Watermelon flavor.
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX

This is my all time favorite energy drink! I drink one first thing in the morning and I have the energy that is needed to get me through my work day. I love that there is no crash after the drink wears off. My favorite flavor is fruit bunch and strawberry mango.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.