Add a Photo

Photos (38)
robert b.
robert b.
Glasgow, MT
I use fruit punch and recently bought the trial pineapple coconut flavor ,both great tasting flavors. prices are a bit steep.. ive also used grape, mango strawberry , and a few other flavors but I wasn't a fan of those. I highly recommend advocare products.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I was surprised by how well this product works. I didn't like a lot of the flavored but I did like the mango strawberry and pink lemonade. The reason I gave it three stars is because of the price. If it is used regularly, it can become an expensive habit.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Oswego, NY
I am obsessed with spark! I drink it every morning and sometimes in the afternoon to I've me that extra boost. It always gets me through my workouts and of course my workdays that are 12 hours long. Try it out if you haven't already, you won't regret it😊
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Old Bridge, NJ
I LOVE Spark! I have yet to come across a flavor I don't like, Limeade and Pink Lemonade are my favorites. I drink about 3 day. I love that a I get all the energy I need with out the crash I use to get with coffee. I definitely recommend this product!!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
There is not a day that goes by that I don't have a Spark! It gives me the mental focus and energy to get through my day while being heathy and not giving you tons of sugar and jitters like other "energy" drinks. The variety of flavors is awesome too!
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yes! Give me all the amino acids and energy! I can't believe I functioned without this! If you haven't tried it yet... YOU SHOULD! I use it at least once a day and always recommended it to others! Fruit punch is my favorite and now BLUE RASPBERRY 😍
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nov. 29, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love this product! I cant say that enough. so I had a baby and needed some energy without the added calories, as well as I needed some extra vitamins... this tastes like koolaid, its delicious and less expensive per serving than an entergy drink.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I was just recently introduced to spark and i love it. it gives me a boost of energy without soda. spark even has a little bit of caffeine in it so you do not get a major migraine from cutting back on the sodas you normally drink. Highly recommend
Maegan F.
Maegan F.
Lafayette, IN
I absolutely love this product. The tastes are so close to the named flavor. It is no more than buying a soda and honestly now buying water at the gas station. I have one everyday each morning to get my morning going! Would recommend to everyone!!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Jan. 13, 2017, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
This is by far my favorite game changing product of a lifetime! Replaced my one pot of coffee a day habit. Now I drink one spark in the morning and I'm on a roll! Motivated, productive, happy, healthy, awake! I highly recommend it to everyone!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.