Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #4 in Fitness Supplements

• I've been thinking about trying this ...Fruit punch is the best one!! 29 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced jitteryne...I've never experienced it! Whi... 31 Answers
  • Is product worth buying?I really like it. It did give ... 1 Answers
Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yes! Give me all the amino acids and energy! I can't believe I functioned without this! If you haven't tried it yet... YOU SHOULD! I use it at least once a day and always recommended it to others! Fruit punch is my favorite and now BLUE RASPBERRY 😍
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I love this product! I cant say that enough. so I had a baby and needed some energy without the added calories, as well as I needed some extra vitamins... this tastes like koolaid, its delicious and less expensive per serving than an entergy drink.
Maegan F.
Maegan F.
Lafayette, IN
I absolutely love this product. The tastes are so close to the named flavor. It is no more than buying a soda and honestly now buying water at the gas station. I have one everyday each morning to get my morning going! Would recommend to everyone!!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I was just recently introduced to spark and i love it. it gives me a boost of energy without soda. spark even has a little bit of caffeine in it so you do not get a major migraine from cutting back on the sodas you normally drink. Highly recommend
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA
Have a coworker that sells this and get to try many flavors... fruit punch is the best! Definitely a great option for a quick pick me up or a pre workout drink! A little pricey though... great deal if you sell it though... get a huge discount.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
This is by far my favorite game changing product of a lifetime! Replaced my one pot of coffee a day habit. Now I drink one spark in the morning and I'm on a roll! Motivated, productive, happy, healthy, awake! I highly recommend it to everyone!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
I am not a flavored water drinker, but I enjoy the Spark Fruit Punch. Instead of an afternoon coffee, I can drink one of these and get energy without a crash. They make individual servings and you can just pour in a water bottle and shake.
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
I really like these. They give you a nice boost of energy but not feeling high strung like other energy drinks out there. And Advocare is way healthier without the sugar. I haven't tried all the flavors yet but my favorite is watermelon!
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown, MA
Unfortunately I don't always get enough sleep and need a little caffeine in my life. This product has changed my life and gives me the boost I need without the crash later in the day. It's also very easy on your stomach unlike coffee
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Midlothian , Tx
Spark is great! It gives good, healthy energy. Not a lot, but it does the job to help me wake up in the morning. The only down side is the price.
But, it comes in MANY MANY flavors and is easy to mix with a bottle of water on the go!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.