Add a Photo

#17 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (38)
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.

I was a little skeptical before using this product as I am not a huge fan of energy drinks. Not only does this product taste great but it gives me the extra boost of energy I need whether I am going to the gym, school, or just doing stuff around the house. Will definitely buy more soon.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Roanoke, VA

I have gotten off coffee completely with the help of spark! I had to cut dairy from my diet and couldn't just drink black coffee. I love all the flavors especially the grape and fruit punch! There are many possibilities with the drinks and can mix two together for a different flavor!
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, Ca

Best energy drink on the market. I do not even drink coffee anymore because spark has replaced it. If you are looking for something to give you pep in your step look no further. I love Fruit Punch, Watermelon and Pink lemonade. So let me ask you when are you going to place an order?
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Two years ago I was an addictive coffee drinker, I needed it to get through the day. I would spend close to $5 each morning just on coffee... then I found SPARK! It is so much healthier for me and it doesn't have the "cash effect" coffee does! Blue raspberry is my all time FAVORITE!
Justina V.
Justina V.

Amazing!! I like c4 this one doesn't give you the tingling face!! And you get the same results!! They have this convent continent or little to go pouches, super easy to make and super satisfying!! The price is why you don't get 5 stars but if you can afford just know it's worth it!
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, Ok

Hands down my favorite energy drink. You don't get a sugar crash. It does give you a good amount of energy. Don't drink too much of it though because it will keep you awake and I don't typically have a problem with caffeine. I highly recommend for anyone who needs an energy boost.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX

These are perfect for that extra kick we sometimes need to have a good day and make it through! The flavors are so good you crave them! I do feel they provide a good stream of energy and aren't terrible for you to drink all the time. Overall I highly recommend you give them a try!
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Cabot, AR

Spark is my lifeline y'all! My day absolutely cannot start until I've had my Spark. I have several other favorites, but this is a top! The newest Blue Raspberry is Oh.My.Gosh SO good! I'm sure there are other distributors here, but if I can every help you feel free to reach out.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jonesborough , Tn

spark is amazing, and it definitely gives you energy. its great as a pre workout. The price seems a little high, but when you factor how much it costs per use, and how much other pre workout supplements costs, it is totally worth it. Last but not least, the flavors are amazing.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI

Spark is the 1st thing I drink in the mornings to give me that boost of energy I need without heading for the coffee. Spark has helped me tackle the addiction to soda and other sugary beverages.

Use as part of the Advocare 24 Day challenge or as an everyday supplemental drink!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.