Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, Ok

Hands down my favorite energy drink. You don't get a sugar crash. It does give you a good amount of energy. Don't drink too much of it though because it will keep you awake and I don't typically have a problem with caffeine. I highly recommend for anyone who needs an energy boost.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , Tx

These are perfect for that extra kick we sometimes need to have a good day and make it through! The flavors are so good you crave them! I do feel they provide a good stream of energy and aren't terrible for you to drink all the time. Overall I highly recommend you give them a try!
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Cabot, AR

Spark is my lifeline y'all! My day absolutely cannot start until I've had my Spark. I have several other favorites, but this is a top! The newest Blue Raspberry is Oh.My.Gosh SO good! I'm sure there are other distributors here, but if I can every help you feel free to reach out.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI

Spark is the 1st thing I drink in the mornings to give me that boost of energy I need without heading for the coffee. Spark has helped me tackle the addiction to soda and other sugary beverages.

Use as part of the Advocare 24 Day challenge or as an everyday supplemental drink!
Kandyce  J.
Kandyce J.

My husband and I are an advocare family! This stuff is really good, anything you want to do is awesome. If you want to build muscle they have something for that! It's pretty much like the saying "there's an app for that" well with advocare it's pretty much a product for it!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX

Seriously love spark it has been life changing. My zumba instructor introduced me to it. I was at the time using liftoff from herbalife and it does not compair at all to spark. Spark has such a great taste and so much more energy to get through the day or just working out.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Spokane, WA

I used Spark while doing their challenge while I was steering clear of coffee for the cleanse portion. I was not a huge fan of the use of artificial sweeteners in it as they gave me a headache. The taste was good but would not recommend if you are sensitive to sweeteners.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

I would say, once I start drinking this and I'm on the go in my shift I can feel the burst of energy but once I sit down, I get tired, that's just me though so it doesn't really give me energy. My favorite flavor is fruit punch, I will give it that, taste extremely good!
stacy a.
stacy a.

I really enjoy my spark! I drink it twice a day, it's perfect for a mid morning pick me up or a late afternoon refresh. I purchase it from an advocate rep. It is a perfect product to use in place of caffeine. I'm totally satisfied and will continue to use spark everyday.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ

So nice to have an "energy drink" option that's not full of junk! I love all the flavors but fruit punch is my favorite. We mix our with Pellegrino and it's delicious. Spark gets you going and doesn't leave you with a drop later like most energy drinks and supplements.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.