Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jaelyn D.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR

Fruit punch is my favorite! The product is amazingly awesome as well as healthy! Has replaced my Red Bull's and has no crashes. Great for busy workers and college students! Is sorta pricey but definitely worth it! All of the advocare products have been great but this product is definitely my favorite!
Candace C.
Candace C.

I can't start my day without my spark!! It wakes me up in the mornings and helps me to get through my days with focus and energy! I'm not a fan of coffee, so this gives me the perfect boost that I need with the flavors that I love!! My favorite flavors are grape and watermelon!! Absolutely recommend!!
Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Clinton, MO

Tastes absolutely amazing, and you have so much energy and mental clarity! I recommend this product to anyone that feels like they need more energy or if they use popular energy drinks to get you through the day! This is the first product that I have found that truly does work! I strongly recommend!!
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR

I love the fruit punch and watermelon. It tastes so good and gives you the energy you need without that crash afterwards. My only downfall is now when I drink it it makes me kinda sick (could just be my over-sensitive body) I would recommend though, it tastes good! Well 🤔 only the two I mentioned :
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

I used to looooove this stuff, but sadly, when I went vegan, I couldn't have it anymore. I believe it's the taurine in it that isn't vegan. However, when I did use this, I enjoyed that it didn't make me jittery and I could drink it before a short workout or during a long workout to keep me going.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lansing , Mi

This is an item that I truly cannot live without! Spark is what gets me through my busy/crazy days! The best part it is sugar free and is full of vitamins and minerals. It's a bit pricey but the results and health benefits are totally worth it in comparison to coffee, tea and energy energy drinks
Haley D.
Haley D.
El Dorado, KS

Spark is one of my daily favorites! Spark has officially replaced my drinking of a pop. Depending on the day, I will usually drink 1-2 sparks. I usually have one in the morning before breakfast and the second one in the afternoon when I feel I could use a pick me up. Cherry is my all time fav!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Longview, WA

Spark works amazing if you don't drink coffee at all. I noticed once I became a coffee drinker spark didn't really do it for me for energy. It's an awesome pick me up when your starting to have a mid day crash so that is a positive to this product. I love advocate but spark isn't my favorite.
Ashlynne M.
Ashlynne M.
Edmond, OK

I love this stuff!! I have been using it for about 2 years. I have also done the 24 day challenge and it works just as great! You do need to eat healthy and excercise while using the products. It doesn't work on its own! It also gives you the opportunity to become a seller! Highly recommend!
Linden C.
Linden C.
San Antonio, TX

Watermelon Spark is the first thing I drink every morning! It's my go to get up and go energy boost. I enjoy all the flavors Spark comes in, and really notice a difference if I don't drink it. I also like that it doesn't have that afternoon crash effect like some other energy drinks have!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.