BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Laura J.
Laura J.
I love love love Spark. This is my favorite energy drink. It's super easy to mix, just throw a scoop into a bottle of water, and go. I like that I can mix it with as much water as you want, so you can mix it strong, or light. My favorite is the Watermelon flavor.
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
This is my all time favorite energy drink! I drink one first thing in the morning and I have the energy that is needed to get me through my work day. I love that there is no crash after the drink wears off. My favorite flavor is fruit bunch and strawberry mango.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, NH
This product is my savior. I have it every morning and it keeps me going all day with out the crash you get from coffee! I couldn't live without it. I bought it through my health coach and for 42 servings in a canister its 50 dollars. I find it very reasonable!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Jonesboro, GA
I absolutely LOVE Spark! As a new mom working a full time job, tired is an understatement. But with a Spark at breakfast and around lunch, I can tackle my day job and still have energy to come home and do housework/cook dinner! Contact me to order yours today!
robert b.
robert b.
Glasgow, MT
I use fruit punch and recently bought the trial pineapple coconut flavor ,both great tasting flavors. prices are a bit steep.. ive also used grape, mango strawberry , and a few other flavors but I wasn't a fan of those. I highly recommend advocare products.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I was surprised by how well this product works. I didn't like a lot of the flavored but I did like the mango strawberry and pink lemonade. The reason I gave it three stars is because of the price. If it is used regularly, it can become an expensive habit.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Oswego, NY
I am obsessed with spark! I drink it every morning and sometimes in the afternoon to I've me that extra boost. It always gets me through my workouts and of course my workdays that are 12 hours long. Try it out if you haven't already, you won't regret it😊
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Old Bridge, NJ
I LOVE Spark! I have yet to come across a flavor I don't like, Limeade and Pink Lemonade are my favorites. I drink about 3 day. I love that a I get all the energy I need with out the crash I use to get with coffee. I definitely recommend this product!!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
There is not a day that goes by that I don't have a Spark! It gives me the mental focus and energy to get through my day while being heathy and not giving you tons of sugar and jitters like other "energy" drinks. The variety of flavors is awesome too!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
I love this product! I cant say that enough. so I had a baby and needed some energy without the added calories, as well as I needed some extra vitamins... this tastes like koolaid, its delicious and less expensive per serving than an entergy drink.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.