Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lansing , Mi

This is an item that I truly cannot live without! Spark is what gets me through my busy/crazy days! The best part it is sugar free and is full of vitamins and minerals. It's a bit pricey but the results and health benefits are totally worth it in comparison to coffee, tea and energy energy drinks
Haley D.
Haley D.
El Dorado, KS

Spark is one of my daily favorites! Spark has officially replaced my drinking of a pop. Depending on the day, I will usually drink 1-2 sparks. I usually have one in the morning before breakfast and the second one in the afternoon when I feel I could use a pick me up. Cherry is my all time fav!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Longview , Wa

Spark works amazing if you don't drink coffee at all. I noticed once I became a coffee drinker spark didn't really do it for me for energy. It's an awesome pick me up when your starting to have a mid day crash so that is a positive to this product. I love advocate but spark isn't my favorite.
Ashlynne M.
Ashlynne M.
Edmond, OK

I love this stuff!! I have been using it for about 2 years. I have also done the 24 day challenge and it works just as great! You do need to eat healthy and excercise while using the products. It doesn't work on its own! It also gives you the opportunity to become a seller! Highly recommend!
Linden C.
Linden C.
San Antonio, TX

Watermelon Spark is the first thing I drink every morning! It's my go to get up and go energy boost. I enjoy all the flavors Spark comes in, and really notice a difference if I don't drink it. I also like that it doesn't have that afternoon crash effect like some other energy drinks have!
Stefanie F.
Stefanie F.

I was a little skeptical before using this product as I am not a huge fan of energy drinks. Not only does this product taste great but it gives me the extra boost of energy I need whether I am going to the gym, school, or just doing stuff around the house. Will definitely buy more soon.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Roanoke, Va

I have gotten off coffee completely with the help of spark! I had to cut dairy from my diet and couldn't just drink black coffee. I love all the flavors especially the grape and fruit punch! There are many possibilities with the drinks and can mix two together for a different flavor!
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Two years ago I was an addictive coffee drinker, I needed it to get through the day. I would spend close to $5 each morning just on coffee... then I found SPARK! It is so much healthier for me and it doesn't have the "cash effect" coffee does! Blue raspberry is my all time FAVORITE!
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, Ca

Best energy drink on the market. I do not even drink coffee anymore because spark has replaced it. If you are looking for something to give you pep in your step look no further. I love Fruit Punch, Watermelon and Pink lemonade. So let me ask you when are you going to place an order?
Justina V.
Justina V.

Amazing!! I like c4 this one doesn't give you the tingling face!! And you get the same results!! They have this convent continent or little to go pouches, super easy to make and super satisfying!! The price is why you don't get 5 stars but if you can afford just know it's worth it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.