Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #4 in Fitness Supplements

• I've been thinking about trying this ...Fruit punch is the best one!! 29 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced jitteryne...I've never experienced it! Whi... 31 Answers
  • Is product worth buying?I really like it. It did give ... 1 Answers
Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Justina V.
Justina V.
Amazing!! I like c4 this one doesn't give you the tingling face!! And you get the same results!! They have this convent continent or little to go pouches, super easy to make and super satisfying!! The price is why you don't get 5 stars but if you can afford just know it's worth it!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
These are perfect for that extra kick we sometimes need to have a good day and make it through! The flavors are so good you crave them! I do feel they provide a good stream of energy and aren't terrible for you to drink all the time. Overall I highly recommend you give them a try!
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Hands down my favorite energy drink. You don't get a sugar crash. It does give you a good amount of energy. Don't drink too much of it though because it will keep you awake and I don't typically have a problem with caffeine. I highly recommend for anyone who needs an energy boost.
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Cabot, AR
Spark is my lifeline y'all! My day absolutely cannot start until I've had my Spark. I have several other favorites, but this is a top! The newest Blue Raspberry is Oh.My.Gosh SO good! I'm sure there are other distributors here, but if I can every help you feel free to reach out.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Spark is the 1st thing I drink in the mornings to give me that boost of energy I need without heading for the coffee. Spark has helped me tackle the addiction to soda and other sugary beverages.

Use as part of the Advocare 24 Day challenge or as an everyday supplemental drink!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously love spark it has been life changing. My zumba instructor introduced me to it. I was at the time using liftoff from herbalife and it does not compair at all to spark. Spark has such a great taste and so much more energy to get through the day or just working out.
stacy a.
stacy a.
I really enjoy my spark! I drink it twice a day, it's perfect for a mid morning pick me up or a late afternoon refresh. I purchase it from an advocate rep. It is a perfect product to use in place of caffeine. I'm totally satisfied and will continue to use spark everyday.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
I would say, once I start drinking this and I'm on the go in my shift I can feel the burst of energy but once I sit down, I get tired, that's just me though so it doesn't really give me energy. My favorite flavor is fruit punch, I will give it that, taste extremely good!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
So nice to have an "energy drink" option that's not full of junk! I love all the flavors but fruit punch is my favorite. We mix our with Pellegrino and it's delicious. Spark gets you going and doesn't leave you with a drop later like most energy drinks and supplements.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert
I love this stuff! I'm a ER RN and find that this helps me have energy throughout my day. 12 hours can be long when you are constantly on your feet and on the go. Limeade is by far my favorite flavor. I love this stuff so much that I actually became a distributor.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.