BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Cabot, AR
Spark is my lifeline y'all! My day absolutely cannot start until I've had my Spark. I have several other favorites, but this is a top! The newest Blue Raspberry is Oh.My.Gosh SO good! I'm sure there are other distributors here, but if I can every help you feel free to reach out.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously love spark it has been life changing. My zumba instructor introduced me to it. I was at the time using liftoff from herbalife and it does not compair at all to spark. Spark has such a great taste and so much more energy to get through the day or just working out.
stacy a.
stacy a.
I really enjoy my spark! I drink it twice a day, it's perfect for a mid morning pick me up or a late afternoon refresh. I purchase it from an advocate rep. It is a perfect product to use in place of caffeine. I'm totally satisfied and will continue to use spark everyday.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
I would say, once I start drinking this and I'm on the go in my shift I can feel the burst of energy but once I sit down, I get tired, that's just me though so it doesn't really give me energy. My favorite flavor is fruit punch, I will give it that, taste extremely good!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
So nice to have an "energy drink" option that's not full of junk! I love all the flavors but fruit punch is my favorite. We mix our with Pellegrino and it's delicious. Spark gets you going and doesn't leave you with a drop later like most energy drinks and supplements.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert
I love this stuff! I'm a ER RN and find that this helps me have energy throughout my day. 12 hours can be long when you are constantly on your feet and on the go. Limeade is by far my favorite flavor. I love this stuff so much that I actually became a distributor.
Laura J.
Laura J.
I love love love Spark. This is my favorite energy drink. It's super easy to mix, just throw a scoop into a bottle of water, and go. I like that I can mix it with as much water as you want, so you can mix it strong, or light. My favorite is the Watermelon flavor.
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
This is my all time favorite energy drink! I drink one first thing in the morning and I have the energy that is needed to get me through my work day. I love that there is no crash after the drink wears off. My favorite flavor is fruit bunch and strawberry mango.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, NH
This product is my savior. I have it every morning and it keeps me going all day with out the crash you get from coffee! I couldn't live without it. I bought it through my health coach and for 42 servings in a canister its 50 dollars. I find it very reasonable!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Jonesboro, GA
I absolutely LOVE Spark! As a new mom working a full time job, tired is an understatement. But with a Spark at breakfast and around lunch, I can tackle my day job and still have energy to come home and do housework/cook dinner! Contact me to order yours today!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.