Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

These are not on my favorites or will never will be and that's I change it with this car cause bloating rash stomach cramps and it did not work I thought it was the way I was using it but it was not that I was doing exactly what it said I was very upset the money I spent on it and it did not work did not even do anything
Julia M.
Julia M.

I'm a distributor for advocare and I can NOT live with out my spark! I love and live off of this stuff! I used to be a heavy coffee drinker until I discovered this product. My favorite flavors are strawberry mango and blue raspberry! So delicious and good for you! I will 100% recommend and stand behind this product!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL

I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
East Haddam, CT

Being s mom of a very busy toddler, I needed something to help me feel mentally focused and something to help get me going each day. Spark has far exceeded my expectations. I love this stuff. It's a wonderful pick me up! I would recommend this to anyone who's feeling sluggish or looking to help amp up their energy!
Sara T.
Sara T.

This is the only way I start my day!!! I have drank AdvoCare's spark everyday for 4 years and it's amazing. It tastes great and is good for you. Full of vitamins and amino acids, you get energy and focus without any crash from the sugars or caffeine like other "energy" drinks. I recommend everyone try this product!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx

One of my friends drink this all the time I walk every morning literally. They say it helps to have energy in the morning it helps keep them focused for their day. Are used to take it when I was in middle school to help me focus with school but now I don't take them anymore! Tried out if you need help focusing!
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE

First try and I wasn't a fan. But it grows one and after it grows on you you become addicted! I like all flavors, I love some more than others. Try fruit punch or watermelon mixed in a fruit smoothie. So amazing!!! Gives incredible energy without getting a crash later on! In a perfect world it would be cheaper
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA

I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks.
Candace C.
Candace C.

I can't start my day without my spark!! It wakes me up in the mornings and helps me to get through my days with focus and energy! I'm not a fan of coffee, so this gives me the perfect boost that I need with the flavors that I love!! My favorite flavors are grape and watermelon!! Absolutely recommend!!
Jaelyn D.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR

Fruit punch is my favorite! The product is amazingly awesome as well as healthy! Has replaced my Red Bull's and has no crashes. Great for busy workers and college students! Is sorta pricey but definitely worth it! All of the advocare products have been great but this product is definitely my favorite!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.