Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amber S.
Amber S.
W Lafayette, IN

I cannot say enough about this product! A family friend of mine gave me a sample to try out and from then on I was hooked! It has such a yummy flavor, doesn't taste chalky and I had more energy the next day. My dad also suffers from lack of energy but since he has began this product he has become more active and ready for the day almost immediately!
Katherine P.
Katherine P.

There is literally nothing bad I can say about this product. Spark legitimately changed my life. I was so drained and crabby all the time until I was introduced to it. From that day forward I have started my day is a glass of Spark. No jitters, no heart palpitations and NO CRASH. With the help of Spark and the 24 day challenge, I lost 30 pounds!!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

I really love my #Spark and feel the tag lines are true - energy and mental focus. I used to have a 3pm slump in the afternoon, but now I power through and feel great. Some days are "2 spark days" but I normally drink just one. The price is really comparable to energy drinks you'd buy in the store, but this doesn't have so much crap in it.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA

I am not a coffee drinker nor do I like tea this stuff is amazing I use it as a preworkout or a morning cup of coffee buying it at full
Price can be expensive, but after seeing what my brother pays every day for his daily coffee it's less than that per day. So I'm happy with this product. Limeade has been my favorite flavor thus far!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

I just began the 24 day challenge (I am on day 4) and Spark is what is getting me through. I would normally drink three+ sodas a day but with the small amount of caffeine in spark, I haven't had a soda since the day before my challenge which is a huge step for me! No coffee either!! Mango strawberry is my absolute favorite flavor.
Nikole W.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS

I absolutely love spark! I drink it on my way to work it gives me great energy to get through the night! Does not give me jitters and the flavor is great! I'm very faithful to my spark and the blue raspberry is my favorite flavor! And I love the fact that it gives you all the vitumans you need in a energy drink! It's all nature!
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
tripoli, Ia

I absolutely love taking spark. it gives me so much energy and is so much healthier than what a pop would be. it is a little pricier to buy up front unless you sign up to be a consultant which I did. and then you get a small discount which is always nice. Spark plugs in many different flavors my favorite is grape or fruit punch
Natosha B.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA

Watermelon!!!!! If your going to try spark this is my all time favorite flavor. I usually don't like anything watermelon flavored so I was very skeptical buying this. And I love that I actually have energy that is noticeable. Makes me feel good and not groggy and there's no crash. This actually reminded me I need to order more!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cherokee Vlg, AR

Spark is definitely my go to! I love Watermelon, Fruit Punch, and Pink Lemonade. Whether I have a long day of nursing school or a 9 hour work day, Spark gives me the boost that I need and I would recommend it to anyone! The little packs are great to stick in your purse and go and the big canisters are great for keeping at home!
Emily M.
Emily M.

I can seriously tell a difference between this stuff and coffee in the morning! It helps me focus and doesn't make me jittery or crash! When I drink this stuff I notice I am way more productive and I don't need to nap when the kids sleep, I get stuff done and work on projects! It helps me with my adult adhd and tastes great!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.