BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Kansas City, MO
Love, love my Spark. Just very expensive - I would say buy in bulk! All the flavors are great.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Sherwood, AR
Spark is absolutely amazing! I drink one every morning instead of my coffee with a pound of sugar and I replace my daily coke as well! It gives me focus and a clear mind!
Steffani B.
Steffani B.
Tullahoma, TN
I love Spark! It clears my mind, gives me energy, great flavors,. It's must for the beginning of my day. mandarin Orange, fruit punch and strawberry mango are my favorites.
jennifer n.
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA
Love my spark! Great energy without the crash, all the flavors are great. Great way to get your vitamins and minerals.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
Spark is my lifesaver! I started drinking it as part of the the 24 day challenge to jumpstart my healthy eating routine. Three years later, I have plenty of energy to get through the workday and get an workout in every day. My go-to is the Fruit Punch, but lately I've been drinking the Mango Strawberry. Both are delicious...Highly, highly recommended.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
I love spark! its so great for early morning energy! the orange flavor tastes just like orange juice.
Love this spark stuff but my favorite is the watermelon flavor super AMAZInG get it at lmsfitness.com
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This product has gotten me completely off coffee! I used o drink over six cups a day and when I started the AdvoCare 24 day challenge I used the spark instead and did not even get a headache! This is my new morning go to routine! The flavors are ALL amazing also! I have not tried one flavor that I do not love!
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Oshkosh, WI
I use to use this all of the time! It works good to give you a boost of energy if you need it but I discovered a different brand and product that works wayyyy better than advocare products!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I have not tried this particular flavor, but the other spark products I've tried have done exactly what is promised. I got a TON of energy -- almost to the point of scaring others -- and did not "crash" afterwards. Great when you need a boost for a big day, but definitely test the serving size and flavors. This is not a one-size-fits-all type product.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.