Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo , MI
Fitspiration Expert
I can't live without my Spark! It gives me a great boost in the morning when I take it and when I take it before I work out. Tastes great!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Spark is ahhhhhhmmmaaazzzziinnnggg! Watermelon is the only flavor that I can't handle. Give you great energy!
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Fitspiration Expert
Seriously, if you haven't tried this, you're missing out! Gives you so much energy and focus and it's sooo tasty! Love this product.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is one of my favorite flavors! It really helps me focus and start my day with clarity and energy!
Nicole T.
I would love to say that Spark worked for me because I've heard such great things about it, but all it did was make my heart race and make me really jittery.
Clare C.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
Spark is THE best! I will probably never drink much coffee again because this stuff is so great :)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Orange Spark is my new favorite. It tastes a lot like the orange vitamin water. My boyfriend loves them too!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Greensburg, PA
Spark is basically the best thing on earth! I have one each morning to get my day started and focused! Mandarin Orange is one of my favorites, but so are Watermelon, Fruit Punch, and Green Apple! I LOVE SPARK!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Spark works wonders. It give energy without the jitters. Low calorie, tastes great!
Joce T.
Joce T.
Mount Pleasant, TX
Love, love, love!!!! I'm always buying spark, it gives you energy, includes vitamins, and comes in delicious flavors!!! Like pink lemonade, fruit punch, and grape. It gives you energy without the jitters or sugar crash & best of all it puts me in a good mood and clams me down. Try it out😄
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.