Add a Photo

#18 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (37)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love Love Love Spark! My favorite Flavor would have to be Fruit Punch. I love this energy drink because it doesn't taste sweet or minerally as others do. It has great flavor and gives you amazing energy. I also love that you just add it to water and GO. No extra unwanted things in your drink that aren't needed. The only downfall is the price-it is a little pricey but i try to get Fruit Punch in stock as well as i can...It's amazing and i love to drink it daily!
Carla  P.
Carla P.

Love this product. It tastes great, gives me more energy and adds a light, tasty flavor to plain water. It's not too expensive and comes in many favors. Great energy boost!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR

I absolutely LOVE spark. It fuels me for the whole day! I always have so much energy. I used to not be a morning person, but after I have my spark I am the happiest person and in a great mood! Fruit punch is my favorite flavor! And I really like the mandarin orange too!
Keri A.
Keri A.

Advocare spark is my go go juice, coffee/soda replacer! I love this product and recommend this is you are looking to cut calories, boost energy and feel great!
Order here: https://www.advocare.com/131119726
Carley B.
Carley B.
Dayton, OH

I work nights and this is a life saver. It gives me the energy and alertness I need without a buzz or caffeine crash. I did not like the punk lemonsde flavor at all but love love love strawberry mango. Definitely worth the money.
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX

I love the watermelon taste of the advocare spark line! I don't feel jittery or any insomnia that I would get from crystal light energy.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX

I went from 4-5 cups of coffee every morning to one serving of Spark! Amazing! Plus it has vitamins and other good stuff that's good for me. I can't wait to have my refreshing morning Spark!
Sharron K.
Sharron K.

One word: AMAZING! I suffer from hypothyroidism. And even though I take thyroid medication, a lot of times it doesn't help the symptoms. Dragging, no energy, hard to make it through the day. My husband's best friend's wife introduced me to Spark. I was sceptical, thinking, "ok it's one of those scheme products people try to get you to buy because they make something from it too." Wrong. I actually felt better. And even better, it tastes GOOD!
valarie a.
valarie a.

I love the flavors of Spark but I personally have never felt any energy or anything from these drinks. Unfortunately my body just doesn't get that effect.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX

Big fan of spark! I like most of the flavors and like the energy it gives me without making me feel shakey or crazy. Great that it comes multiple ways, either in the single serving pouches or tubs. I like grabbing the pouches and going, but we have 3 or 4 tubs at my work!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.