Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, pA

It tastes delicious and gives you the energy you want! I love to have when I am up early heading to the gym. It amps me up and gets me ready to work out!
Lesley S.
Lesley S.

The pink lemonade is pretty tasty. I would highly suggest rinsing out your cup after use as it can leave a real stinker for later. :-S
rheanna  .
rheanna .

I enjoy this product right before a workout. Keeps me focused and jump starts my energy! I start my morning off with a drink too for that extra boost!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Blairs, VA

In love with this stuff. Been using it for a year and a half each morning in place of coffee, as well as before workouts. Helps me stay focused, and gets my energy up without causing jitters. It's also sugar free! I don't know what I'd do without my Spark- it's changed my life.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Kansas City, MO

Love, love my Spark. Just very expensive - I would say buy in bulk! All the flavors are great.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Sherwood, AR

Spark is absolutely amazing! I drink one every morning instead of my coffee with a pound of sugar and I replace my daily coke as well! It gives me focus and a clear mind!
Steffani B.
Steffani B.
Tullahoma, TN

I love Spark! It clears my mind, gives me energy, great flavors,. It's must for the beginning of my day. mandarin Orange, fruit punch and strawberry mango are my favorites.
jennifer n.
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA

Love my spark! Great energy without the crash, all the flavors are great. Great way to get your vitamins and minerals.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL

Spark is my lifesaver! I started drinking it as part of the the 24 day challenge to jumpstart my healthy eating routine. Three years later, I have plenty of energy to get through the workday and get an workout in every day. My go-to is the Fruit Punch, but lately I've been drinking the Mango Strawberry. Both are delicious...Highly, highly recommended.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.

I love spark! its so great for early morning energy! the orange flavor tastes just like orange juice.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.