Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love Spark! I can drink one in the morning and it will keep me bright-eyed for the entire day. Sometimes I like to wait and have it right before a big workout though. It really gives me that extra boost of energy that I need! Highly recommend this product. Fruit punch, orange and mango strawberry are my favorite flavors :)
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Gulfport, MS
I absolutely am in love with spark! It has taken the place of all of my energy drinks. My favorite is the fruit punch! I'm an addict!
SaraAnn B.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green, VA
So far so good! I got a few samples from a friend and I really like the boost it gives me! Coffee has nothing on Spark!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Republic, MO
Advocare is AMAZING. I grabbed a box of spark in the Fruit Punch flavor…and it's amazing! I would recommend this to anyone that needs a little kick in the butt to get going. Great product!
Grand Island, NE
I'm enjoying spark for the first time ever! It's great tasting and I love the boost of energy I get for the whole day! Seriously, try some
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
THE BEST!!! This is the best flavor spark available in my opinion. Also, spark is great for energy and concentration :)
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
I got a sample of this from a distributor and I loved it. However, I don't like the price of it. I would love it if they could drop it down a few bucks, I would definitely but it more often.
Serena E.
Serena E.
One of my best friends did Advocare and she really liked the spark drink. She said her favorite one was the fruit punch flavor! It really worked for her. I want to try Advocare one of these days!
Iris O.
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
This was the worst thing I've ever had... I'm surprised at how many positive reviews there are. I tried the watermelon this morning, so maybe other flavors are better, but I can tell you right now that this was awful. At first sip, it felt grainy and nasty, but still tasted alright - but that was until the aftertaste hit. I haven't been able to get the taste of this stuff out of my mouth all day. It's making me physically ill. Would not recommend to anyone.
April G.
April G.
Seneca, SC
The price is a little hefty, but it does go along way. I've been using Spark for about 4 years now and it never disappoints when I need a pick-me-up during the day or before a workout.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.