Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Craig P.
Craig P.
New Albany, OH

I Drink spark before work outs and gives a great boost. It's not crazy like some of these other energy drinks or pre workouts. I definitely felt like it was working but wasn't sure then I tried a word out without drinking it and could notice a huge difference. I usually get the fruit punch flavor which tastes really good. Can't go without it and the package lastly fairly long.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Seymour, IN

So tasty and very effective for a burst of energy and vitamins! While it can be a little pricy, it is well worth the cost! It is great in the mornings as a coffee substitute, or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Definitely recommended!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ

I can't keep this in stock! I always run out. My favorite flavor is Fruit Punch. Also like Pink Lemonade. The canister is on the pricey side for me, so I opt for the small packs, and then go big when I can. I can go without coffee and this is a great caffeine replacer. Eyes are alert and ready when I drink spark!
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX

I really liked this.It doesn't taste bad at all.
My energy was awesome and I felt like I could accomplish so much.
I tasted the fruit and the mango peach. Yummy!!!!
McKendrie D.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA

Love advocare! Kind of pricey but worth it! And all the flavors are delicious!! Better to order in wholesale
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I tried Advocare to get me away from my Java Monsters for energy and I hated the taste and it gave me no energy at all.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK

Spark is one of my very favorite ways to get an energy boost. I have chronic heart burn and can't always drink my favorite (coffee), so when it is particularly bad I turn to Spark. I love the added vitamins and the reasonable caffeine content. My favorite way to blend it is with La Croix, for the fizziness and extra flavor. It is definitely on the pricey side, I feel it is actually a bit too costly for what it is. Nevertheless, I keep Spark around and I do recommend it if you can handle the price.
Whitnea C.
Whitnea C.

I love this stuff...the fm flavor is amazing and then the energy I get is great as well.
Dori H.
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA

Spark is a life saver. You don't have to love advocare, or supplements, or anything fancy. But if you need vitamins and a little pep? Then you need spark. The orange is good, but the fruit punch is life changing.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS

I haven't actually tried this flavor. But I praise fruit punch. I taste just like any regular juice and it kicks in so quickly. I was skeptical about advocare in general but this is a great product.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.