BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Love my Spark! Its not great before a workout in my opinion because it doesn't give me the same boost a pre-workout would but for every day use I have loved it. It's great for that 3PM slump when you don't want a hot coffee but are starting to fade for the day.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Frankly, these are an overpriced version of Monster Recovery touted as a healthy energy booster. I've reviewed the ingredients and as someone with a nutrition degree I can tell you that this (or any Advocate product for that matter) is such a waste of money. These products are not regulated by the FDA, which means AdvoCare (or any other supplement company, to be fair) can completely lie about what's on the label. Just make sure you really know what you're drinking!
Marcy G.
Marcy G.
Dexter, MO
This is the only way to start the day! It wakes you up & makes you feel so alert without the jitters.
Craig P.
Craig P.
New Albany, OH
I Drink spark before work outs and gives a great boost. It's not crazy like some of these other energy drinks or pre workouts. I definitely felt like it was working but wasn't sure then I tried a word out without drinking it and could notice a huge difference. I usually get the fruit punch flavor which tastes really good. Can't go without it and the package lastly fairly long.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Seymour, IN
So tasty and very effective for a burst of energy and vitamins! While it can be a little pricy, it is well worth the cost! It is great in the mornings as a coffee substitute, or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Definitely recommended!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I can't keep this in stock! I always run out. My favorite flavor is Fruit Punch. Also like Pink Lemonade. The canister is on the pricey side for me, so I opt for the small packs, and then go big when I can. I can go without coffee and this is a great caffeine replacer. Eyes are alert and ready when I drink spark!
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble , TX
I really liked this.It doesn't taste bad at all.
My energy was awesome and I felt like I could accomplish so much.
I tasted the fruit and the mango peach. Yummy!!!!
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
The pink lemonade is pretty tasty. I would highly suggest rinsing out your cup after use as it can leave a real stinker for later. :-S
Kiley M.
Kiley M.
Calhoun, KY
Hands down the best product for energy and mental focus on the market. I am a independent AdvoCare Distributor and I highly suggest that you try this product. Price point is great too, very affordable compared to other energy drinks. I'm 100% satisfied.
Kara W.
Kara W.
We love Spark! I enjoy the mandarin orange, pomegranate, and mango strawberry. My husband prefers the watermelon, pink lemonade, and fruit punch. It was especially helpful when I was trying to concentrate to study for my board exams. In addition to energy, it is great for concentration! Yes, it can be expensive, but as distributors it is much more reasonable. Definitely cheaper than a trip by Starbucks!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.