Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH

Love this drink mix!! Favorite is the Blue raspberry and fruit punch. Doesn't have weird taste when miss in water tastes like cool-aid . Gives me energy and no jitters and never nap The days I take it!! Will be ordering in the canister to save money but they do offer individual serving packets for on the go
Meredith S.
Meredith S.

Spark is amazing! I drink this every morning! It really makes me feel energized and ready for the day! I always have to have a spark in the morning to start my day!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mount Morris , MI

This replaces coffee for a wake up and there's not a crash. I am a distributed and use spark on the days when I'm going to work out. It has many flavors to choose from. I do like the way it fuels with vitamins to get your day jump started.
Kiley M.
Kiley M.
Calhoun, KY

Hands down the best product for energy and mental focus on the market. I am a independent AdvoCare Distributor and I highly suggest that you try this product. Price point is great too, very affordable compared to other energy drinks. I'm 100% satisfied.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Waverly, OH

I love love love love spark! It literally has been a lifesaver for me to help me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm so lucky that advocare found me when it did now I'm down 30 pounds! It's been an amazing journey!
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL

Not a huge fan of spark. It just didn't really do much for me. I have s high caffeine tolerance. Felt like I was just drinking koolaid
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I actually really liked this product. I think I had a berry flavor and it was really good. It really motivated me too be active throughout the day and it also lated all day.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Love my Spark! Its not great before a workout in my opinion because it doesn't give me the same boost a pre-workout would but for every day use I have loved it. It's great for that 3PM slump when you don't want a hot coffee but are starting to fade for the day.
Eleanor W.
Eleanor W.
Mansfield, OH

Frankly, these are an overpriced version of Monster Recovery touted as a healthy energy booster. I've reviewed the ingredients and as someone with a nutrition degree I can tell you that this (or any Advocate product for that matter) is such a waste of money. These products are not regulated by the FDA, which means AdvoCare (or any other supplement company, to be fair) can completely lie about what's on the label. Just make sure you really know what you're drinking!
Marcy G.
Marcy G.
Dexter, MO

This is the only way to start the day! It wakes you up & makes you feel so alert without the jitters.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.