Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Erin T.
Erin T.
Harper, TX

My absolute favorite one. I love love love spark. I drink it every morninf instead of coffee. it's sugar free energy
Sarai L.
Sarai L.

The high quality vitamins in this energy drink is what make spark such a great choice for a boost of energy in my day. I love how it helps me to focus on tasks throughout the day, especially on house cleaning days. :) And I like to drink it pre-workout.
Anna N.
Anna N.

I love advocare products! I have been using spark for a couple of months now and I don't think I will ever go back! It is so tasty and gives you a perfect energy boost throughout the day!
Haley D.
Haley D.

I love sparks! it is a great substitute for coffee. I use it sometimes as a pre workout and also to study with. It keeps me focused and awake!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Cincinnati, OH

Spark by Advocare is amazing! It really gives me just what I need to push me through my workouts without giving up too early! No crashes like energy drinks. Low calorie and tastes great. Highly recommend!
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA

I had been hearing about Advocare for years and ignoring it up until the gym I recently switched over to had owners who were distributors. They didn't try to sell me too much on it but gave me a few samples and I enjoyed the taste so I decided why not buy a canister and see how it goes. As per the owners recommendation I got the Strawberry-Mango, low and behold I was very disappointed. First of all he made this out to be a pre-workout drink when in fact this is just an "energy" supplement and their pre-workout drink costs about twice as much. I looked at the label after I made this impulsive buy and its basically B-Vitamins with some amino acids...I was very disappointed in what I was sold, the taste is pretty much garbage and continue to think that advocare products are just a pyramid scheme that seems to have brain washed everyone...DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS!!!!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH

I seriously cannot get enough of this product! I actually drink the fruit punch flavor right now. I used to drink coffee every morning but to get the energy boost with the added vitamins is so much better! Looking forward to trying the other flavors.
Joce T.
Joce T.
Mount Pleasant, TX

Love, love, love!!!! I'm always buying spark, it gives you energy, includes vitamins, and comes in delicious flavors!!! Like pink lemonade, fruit punch, and grape. It gives you energy without the jitters or sugar crash & best of all it puts me in a good mood and clams me down. Try it out😄
Heather M.
Heather M.

Spark works wonders. It give energy without the jitters. Low calorie, tastes great!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Greensburg, PA

Spark is basically the best thing on earth! I have one each morning to get my day started and focused! Mandarin Orange is one of my favorites, but so are Watermelon, Fruit Punch, and Green Apple! I LOVE SPARK!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.