Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I tried Advocare to get me away from my Java Monsters for energy and I hated the taste and it gave me no energy at all.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I don't know about this flavor of spark, but the other flavors I had were great. I really enjoyed the Fruit Punch flavor. I drank them while I was doing the whole advocate program and this drink helped me to get off pop (my caffeine addiction), but was still capable of keeping me up and alert!
Whitnea C.
Whitnea C.

I love this stuff...the fm flavor is amazing and then the energy I get is great as well.
Dori H.
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA

Spark is a life saver. You don't have to love advocare, or supplements, or anything fancy. But if you need vitamins and a little pep? Then you need spark. The orange is good, but the fruit punch is life changing.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS

I haven't actually tried this flavor. But I praise fruit punch. I taste just like any regular juice and it kicks in so quickly. I was skeptical about advocare in general but this is a great product.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA

It tastes delicious and gives you the energy you want! I love to have when I am up early heading to the gym. It amps me up and gets me ready to work out!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK

Spark is one of my very favorite ways to get an energy boost. I have chronic heart burn and can't always drink my favorite (coffee), so when it is particularly bad I turn to Spark. I love the added vitamins and the reasonable caffeine content. My favorite way to blend it is with La Croix, for the fizziness and extra flavor. It is definitely on the pricey side, I feel it is actually a bit too costly for what it is. Nevertheless, I keep Spark around and I do recommend it if you can handle the price.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Blairs, VA

In love with this stuff. Been using it for a year and a half each morning in place of coffee, as well as before workouts. Helps me stay focused, and gets my energy up without causing jitters. It's also sugar free! I don't know what I'd do without my Spark- it's changed my life.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Kansas City, MO

Love, love my Spark. Just very expensive - I would say buy in bulk! All the flavors are great.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Sherwood, AR

Spark is absolutely amazing! I drink one every morning instead of my coffee with a pound of sugar and I replace my daily coke as well! It gives me focus and a clear mind!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.