BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
Fitspiration Expert
LOVE Spark! We're obsessed with it at our house! I have not tried Mandarin Orange, but have heard through several people that it reminds them of Tang! Definitely have to try it out, since I love all of the flavors!
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Beaverton, OR
This is a really great flavor. I love the canister for home use. The new canisters are great, too. Orange is good hot with a dash of cinnamon. Makes for a great morning drink in the winter. Amazing mental focus & clarity to start the day.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Peoria
Love this stuff, taste great and works well. Gives me that energy boost in the morning and afternoon. No more soda for me!
Freddy L.
Freddy L.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
My favorite flavor! It goes well with breakfast and helps with energy throughout the day. It's given me the energy to workout after long days at school!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Boyden, IA
Five stars just isn't enough! I LOVE everything from Advocare. Spark got me hooked on the company. My husband gave up pop when we started trying Spark. It's a gamechanger and our #MVP product!
Katy P.
Katy P.
Dodgeville, WI
I'll be honest. I used to be addicted to this stuff and went through it like crazy. I loved the energy boost and relied on it for workouts. However -- I've since found must cheaper energy drink additives that give me the same boost and honestly taste better. I don't notice much difference in terms of workouts either. Great if you have the money but there are other options.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Great taste. Gives me energy and helps me to think clearly all day without the mid-day crash
Julie R.
Julie R.
Haughton, LA
Spark works like magic! i drink it 3 times a day, and was able to quit taking my ADD stimulant. It works miracles. I have never found another product which gives me energy without making me feel jittery and on edge. I love Spark!
rheanna  .
rheanna .
I enjoy this product right before a workout. Keeps me focused and jump starts my energy! I start my morning off with a drink too for that extra boost!
heather c.
heather c.
I really like several Advocare products. I love the cleanse. I love ThermoPlus. I wanted to like Spark to replace my DP but it has artificial sweetener in it. And before people start saying, No It Doesn't. It does. It saids right on the ingredient list that it has sucralose. I know it saids Sugar Free. But sucralose is a fake sugar, which gives me bad headaches and is horrible for your body and face. Sadly, Spark is not good for you at all when comparing to soda. Taste okay tho.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.