Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #4 in Fitness Supplements

• I've been thinking about trying this ...Fruit punch is the best one!! 29 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced jitteryne...I've never experienced it! Whi... 31 Answers
  • Is product worth buying?I really like it. It did give ... 1 Answers
Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Jamestown, IN
Where do I even begin with this! I love Spark! I drink it twice a day. It has replaced coffee and pop in my life. It does not make me jittery and there is no sugar crash! I can not go a day without it!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I dont go a day with out my spark! This is what gets me going in the morning and before my workouts. I love this so much more than any energy drink ive ever had
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek , KY
These are great for energy.. I love all the flavors!! They taste so good and give me the energy to get through the day.. recommend to everyone.. they are kind pricey but worth the money
Lorien L.
Lorien L.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff! No jitters and full concentration. My favorite was the orange with a close second to fruit punch. I bought it from a distributor.
Maria R.
Maria R.
This is honestly a god send. I've needed actual energy forever and this is the best way I've gotten it. It's inexpensive, tastes amazing, and actually works. If you've never tried it I definitely recommend trying it today
Leila K.
Leila K.
Little Rock, AR
Can't live without this stuff! It's seriously a life-saver, mood-saver...so great. On a busy and draining day, I would drink one in the morning and then one after work right before my workout. It's the best energy drink.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Brookville, IN
Spark is my go-to when I'm looking for an energy drink without the crash! Plus they have different flavors to choose from that are all really tasteful (green apple is my favorite).
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I love Spark. I used to drink a Red Bull every morning and now I drink Spark. But I don't get the jittery side-effects that I got with Red Bull.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
I absolutely love the Fruit Punch flavored Spark! It's worth the money (little expensive) but it's cheaper than your regular cup of coffee at Starbucks per serving. I love that it gives me that extra jolt of energy without all the jitters! It's one of my favorite healthy "energy drinks"
Nicole W.
I love the mental focus and natural energy I get from these drinks, plus there are so many flavors to choose from! There is only one flavor I don't prefer, but it's my husband's favorite (blue raspberry). This is a great vitamin and mineral based energy supplement (it does have some caffeine as well). I definitely recommend it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.