BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Bre M.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Great product! Tastes great. Definitely gets me moving. Take a partial serving if you are caffeine sensitive!!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Mandarin Orange is my favorite flavor of spark! Whether it's before a workout or I just need an extra boost during the day spark is my GO-To!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Alpena, MI
Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didn't like the taste of either one.
Carrie N.
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN
Expensive, but it is good. I have tried it a couple of times, but I just can't justify spending that much anymore.
Kati W.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love Spark! A great alternative to having a soda when I hit my afternoon slump. The mandarin orange and fruit punch are my favorite. They are expensive, but worth it if you are trying to stick to a diet.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio
Best thing I've ever had. All the flavors are awesome and I would recommend them to any one.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I am a big fan of Spark and would probably stock up if it weren't so expensive. This flavor and Fruit Punch are my favorite. The product definitely "sparks" you up, as promised and is easy to drink. I deducted one star for an occasional sensitive stomach after drinking it.
Beth A.
Beth A.
I started drinking the Mandarin Orange Spark when I started the 24 day challenge and it really gives me the boost I thought I was getting from drinking diet soda, with out the crash. What I do not like about it is the smell of the powder itself. To me to smells like a protein shake. I also found that I have to drink the 8 oz serving right away, I cant let it sit, because the taste in my opinion, begins to change. It is also expensive.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
I drink Spark every single morning. I think it is so refreshing. I love how much energy I get that helps keep me going all day. I have tried the mandarin orange, fruit punch, strawberry melon, and pink lemonade. I only drink fruit punch daily!!!!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Fitspiration Expert
I am new to the Spark love affair but I'm jumping in head first! The mandarin flavor is great! Strawberry Mango is by far my favorite flavor though! They are great when ice cold! Keeps me alert and ready to go throughout my day and there isn't a huge crash! LOVE THEM!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.