Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Waverly, OH
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love love love love spark! It literally has been a lifesaver for me to help me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm so lucky that advocare found me when it did now I'm down 30 pounds! It's been an amazing journey!
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Not a huge fan of spark. It just didn't really do much for me. I have s high caffeine tolerance. Felt like I was just drinking koolaid
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I actually really liked this product. I think I had a berry flavor and it was really good. It really motivated me too be active throughout the day and it also lated all day.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Love my Spark! Its not great before a workout in my opinion because it doesn't give me the same boost a pre-workout would but for every day use I have loved it. It's great for that 3PM slump when you don't want a hot coffee but are starting to fade for the day.
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Feb. 4, 2017, 7:21 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Frankly, these are an overpriced version of Monster Recovery touted as a healthy energy booster. I've reviewed the ingredients and as someone with a nutrition degree I can tell you that this (or any Advocate product for that matter) is such a waste of money. These products are not regulated by the FDA, which means AdvoCare (or any other supplement company, to be fair) can completely lie about what's on the label. Just make sure you really know what you're drinking!
Marcy G.
Marcy G.
Dexter, MO
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
This is the only way to start the day! It wakes you up & makes you feel so alert without the jitters.
Craig P.
Craig P.
New Albany, OH
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I Drink spark before work outs and gives a great boost. It's not crazy like some of these other energy drinks or pre workouts. I definitely felt like it was working but wasn't sure then I tried a word out without drinking it and could notice a huge difference. I usually get the fruit punch flavor which tastes really good. Can't go without it and the package lastly fairly long.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Seymour, IN
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
So tasty and very effective for a burst of energy and vitamins! While it can be a little pricy, it is well worth the cost! It is great in the mornings as a coffee substitute, or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Definitely recommended!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Feb. 7, 2017, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I can't keep this in stock! I always run out. My favorite flavor is Fruit Punch. Also like Pink Lemonade. The canister is on the pricey side for me, so I opt for the small packs, and then go big when I can. I can go without coffee and this is a great caffeine replacer. Eyes are alert and ready when I drink spark!
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
Feb. 8, 2017, 4:26 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I really liked this.It doesn't taste bad at all.
My energy was awesome and I felt like I could accomplish so much.
I tasted the fruit and the mango peach. Yummy!!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.