Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS

Yes yes yes!! My friend is an advocate rep and I live spark. I can only afford it every so often but I definitely recommend it compared to caffeinated diet sodas. I never drink aspartame and drink spark instead when I need a boost. I do not use this in a workout scenario but I have heard it is excellent for that as well. Do yourself a favor, put down the Diet Coke and pick up a spark.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.

A friend of mine sells Advocare, and introduced me to spark. At first I was hesitant to try it, but now I love it. I go to very intense cycling classes and this helped me get through it with energy left to spare!!! I will never go back to my old pre workout drink or any other energy drinks. This stuff is no joke, and most of the flavors tastes AMAZING. Fruit Punch is my favorite.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Uvalde, TX

Advocare spark hands down is my favorite product. I know I'm doing my body right when I consume this product. I have never been a fan of energy drinks and do not like the ingredients or taste in other energy drinks. Advocare spark taste great with many flavors to choose from and it's loaded with vitamins. Spark is affordable especially when you become an advisor or distributor.
Rene D.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI

I had heard so much hype about this product that I was excited to try it. I was beyond disappointed! It claims to give you the energy that will last for hours. I tried the pink lemonade flavor and the taste was so nasty, I could not even drink it. The color was gross and the taste was thick and chalky! I honestly do not know how people drink it. It is also loaded with caffeine!
Cari T.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN

I love Spark. I was looking for something that would help me stay awake at the end of my work day so I could be productive at home. If I drink coffee too late in the day, I tend to get sick. Spark has been a great option! It's easy to drink and tastes great. The only thing I would change would be the price. It's a little expensive and Advocare doesn't offer free shipping.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

This is my all time favorite #energydrink because it gives you mental clarity, with great taste, and subsides the crave for sugary drinks. The price seems high but the carton lasts you a while and you really get your money's worth. When trying to lose weight, stay awake during the day, train for a competition, or overall functioning of a day; I won't do anything without it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee , Fl

I was a coffee addict but it did not help even having 3 to 4 cups a day. I started drinking this in place of my coffee in the morning and it was the thing I needed. I no longer craved that coffee and it gave me the energy I was looking for. And if I had an afternoon workout would pop another in my water bottle. No gitters, no crash just great taste. And it's good for you.
Alexandra  A.
Alexandra A.
Moneta, VA

I will not go a day without starting out drinking Spark in the morning. Some people drink coffee but for me, Spark outweighs coffee in so many ways! It may be slightly pricey but it is totally worth the splurge! I have tried all of the flavors; however, the Mango Strawberry has been my favorite from the start. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone I know!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

This stuff is amazing if you need that extra energy. The first time I took this I put the recommended amount into a 16oz water bottle and it gave me sooo much energy, lasted all day and I couldn't sleep at night. So whenever I took it again I would only put in less than half if the recommended amount. I found this to be a bit too sweet (not a big fan if sweetness).
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI

Fruit punch and lemonade are my favorite flavors. I have been drinking spark everyday for the last six months! It gives me the energy I need to get through my day and the mental focus I need not to make mistakes. I also haven't gotten sick ONCE since using Spark! It's full of vitamins like vitamin C and zinc that keep my immune system strong and my body healthy!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.