BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
There is literally nothing bad I can say about this product. Spark legitimately changed my life. I was so drained and crabby all the time until I was introduced to it. From that day forward I have started my day is a glass of Spark. No jitters, no heart palpitations and NO CRASH. With the help of Spark and the 24 day challenge, I lost 30 pounds!!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
I am not a coffee drinker nor do I like tea this stuff is amazing I use it as a preworkout or a morning cup of coffee buying it at full
Price can be expensive, but after seeing what my brother pays every day for his daily coffee it's less than that per day. So I'm happy with this product. Limeade has been my favorite flavor thus far!
Nikole W.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
I absolutely love spark! I drink it on my way to work it gives me great energy to get through the night! Does not give me jitters and the flavor is great! I'm very faithful to my spark and the blue raspberry is my favorite flavor! And I love the fact that it gives you all the vitumans you need in a energy drink! It's all nature!
Natosha B.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
Watermelon!!!!! If your going to try spark this is my all time favorite flavor. I usually don't like anything watermelon flavored so I was very skeptical buying this. And I love that I actually have energy that is noticeable. Makes me feel good and not groggy and there's no crash. This actually reminded me I need to order more!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
Spark is definitely my go to! I love Watermelon, Fruit Punch, and Pink Lemonade. Whether I have a long day of nursing school or a 9 hour work day, Spark gives me the boost that I need and I would recommend it to anyone! The little packs are great to stick in your purse and go and the big canisters are great for keeping at home!
Emily M.
Emily M.
I can seriously tell a difference between this stuff and coffee in the morning! It helps me focus and doesn't make me jittery or crash! When I drink this stuff I notice I am way more productive and I don't need to nap when the kids sleep, I get stuff done and work on projects! It helps me with my adult adhd and tastes great!
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
These are not on my favorites or will never will be and that's I change it with this car cause bloating rash stomach cramps and it did not work I thought it was the way I was using it but it was not that I was doing exactly what it said I was very upset the money I spent on it and it did not work did not even do anything
Sara T.
Sara T.
This is the only way I start my day!!! I have drank AdvoCare's spark everyday for 4 years and it's amazing. It tastes great and is good for you. Full of vitamins and amino acids, you get energy and focus without any crash from the sugars or caffeine like other "energy" drinks. I recommend everyone try this product!
Candace C.
Candace C.
I can't start my day without my spark!! It wakes me up in the mornings and helps me to get through my days with focus and energy! I'm not a fan of coffee, so this gives me the perfect boost that I need with the flavors that I love!! My favorite flavors are grape and watermelon!! Absolutely recommend!!
Jaelyn D.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee , AR
Fruit punch is my favorite! The product is amazingly awesome as well as healthy! Has replaced my Red Bull's and has no crashes. Great for busy workers and college students! Is sorta pricey but definitely worth it! All of the advocare products have been great but this product is definitely my favorite!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.