Add a Photo

#8 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (36)
Kylie C.
Kylie C.

A friend of mine sells Advocare, and introduced me to spark. At first I was hesitant to try it, but now I love it. I go to very intense cycling classes and this helped me get through it with energy left to spare!!! I will never go back to my old pre workout drink or any other energy drinks. This stuff is no joke, and most of the flavors tastes AMAZING. Fruit Punch is my favorite.
Rene D.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI

I had heard so much hype about this product that I was excited to try it. I was beyond disappointed! It claims to give you the energy that will last for hours. I tried the pink lemonade flavor and the taste was so nasty, I could not even drink it. The color was gross and the taste was thick and chalky! I honestly do not know how people drink it. It is also loaded with caffeine!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Uvalde, TX

Advocare spark hands down is my favorite product. I know I'm doing my body right when I consume this product. I have never been a fan of energy drinks and do not like the ingredients or taste in other energy drinks. Advocare spark taste great with many flavors to choose from and it's loaded with vitamins. Spark is affordable especially when you become an advisor or distributor.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

This is my all time favorite #energydrink because it gives you mental clarity, with great taste, and subsides the crave for sugary drinks. The price seems high but the carton lasts you a while and you really get your money's worth. When trying to lose weight, stay awake during the day, train for a competition, or overall functioning of a day; I won't do anything without it!
Alexandra  A.
Alexandra A.
Moneta, VA

I will not go a day without starting out drinking Spark in the morning. Some people drink coffee but for me, Spark outweighs coffee in so many ways! It may be slightly pricey but it is totally worth the splurge! I have tried all of the flavors; however, the Mango Strawberry has been my favorite from the start. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone I know!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.

This stuff is amazing if you need that extra energy. The first time I took this I put the recommended amount into a 16oz water bottle and it gave me sooo much energy, lasted all day and I couldn't sleep at night. So whenever I took it again I would only put in less than half if the recommended amount. I found this to be a bit too sweet (not a big fan if sweetness).
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI

Fruit punch and lemonade are my favorite flavors. I have been drinking spark everyday for the last six months! It gives me the energy I need to get through my day and the mental focus I need not to make mistakes. I also haven't gotten sick ONCE since using Spark! It's full of vitamins like vitamin C and zinc that keep my immune system strong and my body healthy!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

I am a HUGE fan of Spark. I always hit a wall part way though the day where I feel like I'm basically sleep-walking. I was introduced to Spark and was skeptical, but decided to try it anyway. I am a believer now! I don't drink it every day, but when I need that afternoon pick-me-up, I know I'll get it when I drink a spark. Strawberry Mango is my favorite!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY

I am so pleased with Spark. It really does provide more alertness and energy. I have liked every flavor I have tried. I like the fact that it doesn't make me feel jittery or shaky when I drink it like other energy drinks. Also, I normally don't like the taste or smell of other energy drinks and this one is not anything like the others. Highly recommend!
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have no idea how anyone can live without Spark! I have been an Advocare user and distributor for over 5 years and Spark was my first product. As a former soda drinker Spark has gotten me completely off of soda and I still get my caffeine fix while also getting vitamins and amino acids. If you haven't tried spark and you want to please let me know!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.