BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek , KY
These are great for energy.. I love all the flavors!! They taste so good and give me the energy to get through the day.. recommend to everyone.. they are kind pricey but worth the money
Lorien L.
Lorien L.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this stuff! No jitters and full concentration. My favorite was the orange with a close second to fruit punch. I bought it from a distributor.
Maria R.
Maria R.
This is honestly a god send. I've needed actual energy forever and this is the best way I've gotten it. It's inexpensive, tastes amazing, and actually works. If you've never tried it I definitely recommend trying it today
Leila K.
Leila K.
Little Rock, AR
Can't live without this stuff! It's seriously a life-saver, mood-saver...so great. On a busy and draining day, I would drink one in the morning and then one after work right before my workout. It's the best energy drink.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Brookville, IN
Spark is my go-to when I'm looking for an energy drink without the crash! Plus they have different flavors to choose from that are all really tasteful (green apple is my favorite).
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Conroe, TX
It's an all right product I use to drink this before going to my am classes. The taste is really good I had the fruit punch. Taking it helped me with my classes but that's it I would recommend it if anybody wants to take it for school
Abby H.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD
I absolutely love the Fruit Punch flavored Spark! It's worth the money (little expensive) but it's cheaper than your regular cup of coffee at Starbucks per serving. I love that it gives me that extra jolt of energy without all the jitters! It's one of my favorite healthy "energy drinks"
Nicole W.
I love the mental focus and natural energy I get from these drinks, plus there are so many flavors to choose from! There is only one flavor I don't prefer, but it's my husband's favorite (blue raspberry). This is a great vitamin and mineral based energy supplement (it does have some caffeine as well). I definitely recommend it!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
Pure healthy energy, amazing product. And they taste yummy too! It's my mom juice it gets me through my day, I love everything about the AdvoCare products! They are alittle expensive but your health is worth the price!
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Rockford, TN
I start each day with a scoop of Cherry Spark mixed with Key Lime Cherry Rehydrate and a Clear Mood!! Great products!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.