Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, Pa

This product has gotten me completely off coffee! I used o drink over six cups a day and when I started the AdvoCare 24 day challenge I used the spark instead and did not even get a headache! This is my new morning go to routine! The flavors are ALL amazing also! I have not tried one flavor that I do not love!
Love this spark stuff but my favorite is the watermelon flavor super AMAZInG get it at lmsfitness.com
Margaret C.
Margaret C.

I love spark! its so great for early morning energy! the orange flavor tastes just like orange juice.
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL

Spark is my lifesaver! I started drinking it as part of the the 24 day challenge to jumpstart my healthy eating routine. Three years later, I have plenty of energy to get through the workday and get an workout in every day. My go-to is the Fruit Punch, but lately I've been drinking the Mango Strawberry. Both are delicious...Highly, highly recommended.
jennifer n.
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA

Love my spark! Great energy without the crash, all the flavors are great. Great way to get your vitamins and minerals.
Steffani B.
Steffani B.
Tullahoma, TN

I love Spark! It clears my mind, gives me energy, great flavors,. It's must for the beginning of my day. mandarin Orange, fruit punch and strawberry mango are my favorites.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Sherwood, AR

Spark is absolutely amazing! I drink one every morning instead of my coffee with a pound of sugar and I replace my daily coke as well! It gives me focus and a clear mind!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Kansas City, MO

Love, love my Spark. Just very expensive - I would say buy in bulk! All the flavors are great.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Blairs, VA

In love with this stuff. Been using it for a year and a half each morning in place of coffee, as well as before workouts. Helps me stay focused, and gets my energy up without causing jitters. It's also sugar free! I don't know what I'd do without my Spark- it's changed my life.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

I don't know about this flavor of spark, but the other flavors I had were great. I really enjoyed the Fruit Punch flavor. I drank them while I was doing the whole advocate program and this drink helped me to get off pop (my caffeine addiction), but was still capable of keeping me up and alert!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.