BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
It tastes delicious and gives you the energy you want! I love to have when I am up early heading to the gym. It amps me up and gets me ready to work out!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS
I haven't actually tried this flavor. But I praise fruit punch. I taste just like any regular juice and it kicks in so quickly. I was skeptical about advocare in general but this is a great product.
Dori H.
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
Spark is a life saver. You don't have to love advocare, or supplements, or anything fancy. But if you need vitamins and a little pep? Then you need spark. The orange is good, but the fruit punch is life changing.
Whitnea C.
Whitnea C.
I love this stuff...the fm flavor is amazing and then the energy I get is great as well.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I love this stuff! My favorite is fruit punch. It really does wake you up if you have to get up early. And it's just a great drink over all. I would drink it even if it didn't give me energy. It's awesome
robin w.
robin w.
West Monroe , La
I heard so much about this product but it did not do anything for me. The taste is okay but I didn't notice anything at all
Bre M.
Bre M.
Canton, MI
Great product! Tastes great. Definitely gets me moving. Take a partial serving if you are caffeine sensitive!!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Mandarin Orange is my favorite flavor of spark! Whether it's before a workout or I just need an extra boost during the day spark is my GO-To!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Alpena, MI
Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didn't like the taste of either one.
Carrie N.
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN
Expensive, but it is good. I have tried it a couple of times, but I just can't justify spending that much anymore.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.