Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Liv W.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
Nov. 26, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Spark is the best tasting drink in my opinion. I love the fruit punch and it works wonders. It's so convenient for me since I am always on the go. Although it's on the expensive side, I'd rather pay more for spark than a product that tastes nasty.
Kenzi M.
Kenzi M.
Nov. 30, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love Spark! It's helped me to have energy in the mornings and with all the vitamins in it it's helped me from getting sick so many times. The flavors are great! I have fruit punch right now.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Dec. 5, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
This is a great replacement for my craving for caffeine. I absolutely love these for the boost it gives me.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Fort Smith, Ar
Dec. 6, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Love having this is place of my morning coffee! It gives me energy and I don't experience a crash.
Tristen P.
Tristen P.
Anderson, IN
Dec. 7, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
This energy drink mix did not work for me. I did not notice any difference. I was bummed because I've heard such good things but just didn't work for me!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Fitspiration Expert
Dec. 8, 2016, 7:31 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
It gave me a lot of energy and helped me drop a few pounds (I think water weight) it made me pee like crazy. It taste horrible though, I had to force myself to drink it but I think it was worth it. I love how I feel after drinking it.
Luz R.
Luz R.
Dec. 10, 2016, 2:13 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love me some spark...at first it didnt help as much but i gave it about 2 weeks and now its my absolute favorite product. Gave me the energy i needed to start my day and it wore out with out feeling a crash down. I drink a packet of this during my zumba workout and it works amazing. Theres different flavors i believe there is ten. So if one was not to your liking you got a few more to work with. Lost a few pounds in using spark.
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Dec. 11, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
i havent tried these yet but i have a friend on the advocare diet and shes lost alot of weight and is always so energized.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
Dec. 14, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love me some spark! This stuff is amazing! It gives me energy without the crash. It also had all the vitamins I need. My hair and nails are especially strong while drinking this. I have tried other energy drinks & they just don't compare to spark. My favorite is the new blue raspberry & pineapple coconut.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love Spark I have drank it for 2 years now. My favorite is fruit punch and watermelon. I loved it so much I decided to sign up as a distributor.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.