BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Orange Spark is my new favorite. It tastes a lot like the orange vitamin water. My boyfriend loves them too!
Clare C.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
Spark is THE best! I will probably never drink much coffee again because this stuff is so great :)
Nicole T.
I would love to say that Spark worked for me because I've heard such great things about it, but all it did was make my heart race and make me really jittery.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is one of my favorite flavors! It really helps me focus and start my day with clarity and energy!
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Fitspiration Expert
Seriously, if you haven't tried this, you're missing out! Gives you so much energy and focus and it's sooo tasty! Love this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Spark is ahhhhhhmmmaaazzzziinnnggg! Watermelon is the only flavor that I can't handle. Give you great energy!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Fitspiration Expert
I can't live without my Spark! It gives me a great boost in the morning when I take it and when I take it before I work out. Tastes great!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
middleburg, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Spark is magic mommy juice. I LOVE it! It's rare that I NEED an energy boost, but when I do, this is the only thing I'll use! It's the only "energy drink" I've ever had that DOESN'T give me jitters! Love it!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Mandarin orange is not my favorite flavor but I love the energy spark gives me so i can push through my work out!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
I have never had the mandarin orange flavor before, however, Spark is my favorite! I drink more Spark than coffee now. Spark gives you long lasting energy while hydrating you as well. I really love the watermelon flavor! A canister is a little pricey but it lasts a long time.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.