BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
I have never had the mandarin orange flavor before, however, Spark is my favorite! I drink more Spark than coffee now. Spark gives you long lasting energy while hydrating you as well. I really love the watermelon flavor! A canister is a little pricey but it lasts a long time.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I love almost ALL the flavors! I don't start a day without it. Coming from someone who hated coffee and didn't drink sodas. This was a Great supplement for mental focus and energy that didn't make me crash!
SueAnn S.
SueAnn S.
Overland Park, KS
Want a low calorie, good tasting, non crashing energy drink? Spark is your drink!! Try all the flavors! There are tons to choose from.
Jaylen B.
Jaylen B.
I love the Fruit Punch! it taste delicious and helps keep my sweet tooth cravings down during the day! Enjoy starting my day with it every morning!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I love Spark. I used to drink a Red Bull every morning and now I drink Spark. But I don't get the jittery side-effects that I got with Red Bull.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
It tastes delicious and gives you the energy you want! I love to have when I am up early heading to the gym. It amps me up and gets me ready to work out!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS
I haven't actually tried this flavor. But I praise fruit punch. I taste just like any regular juice and it kicks in so quickly. I was skeptical about advocare in general but this is a great product.
Dori H.
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
Spark is a life saver. You don't have to love advocare, or supplements, or anything fancy. But if you need vitamins and a little pep? Then you need spark. The orange is good, but the fruit punch is life changing.
Whitnea C.
Whitnea C.
I love this stuff...the fm flavor is amazing and then the energy I get is great as well.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I love this stuff! My favorite is fruit punch. It really does wake you up if you have to get up early. And it's just a great drink over all. I would drink it even if it didn't give me energy. It's awesome
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.