Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Abby H.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD

I absolutely love the Fruit Punch flavored Spark! It's worth the money (little expensive) but it's cheaper than your regular cup of coffee at Starbucks per serving. I love that it gives me that extra jolt of energy without all the jitters! It's one of my favorite healthy "energy drinks"
Nicole W.

I love the mental focus and natural energy I get from these drinks, plus there are so many flavors to choose from! There is only one flavor I don't prefer, but it's my husband's favorite (blue raspberry). This is a great vitamin and mineral based energy supplement (it does have some caffeine as well). I definitely recommend it!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY

Pure healthy energy, amazing product. And they taste yummy too! It's my mom juice it gets me through my day, I love everything about the AdvoCare products! They are alittle expensive but your health is worth the price!
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Rockford, TN

I start each day with a scoop of Cherry Spark mixed with Key Lime Cherry Rehydrate and a Clear Mood!! Great products!!!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Selkirk, NY

I am a huge fan of Spark! I do the 24 day challenge which comes with two boxes of Spark and I have tried almost every kind. It does leave a residue in the bottle when you use it, but it rinses out. I love the pineapple coconut and the fruit punch. The new flavor blue raspberry was released at Watkins Glen International Raceway and I was right there for it!
Angel T.
Angel T.
Richland, MS

This is one of the BEST energy products on the market. You do not get the jitters as you would with a regular energy drink. I don't crash on this energy drink either. It is decently priced and full of vitamins, which is always a plus to me. It tastes delicious and comes in several flavors. YUM!
Meg c.
Meg c.
Coeur D Alene, ID

Good but not great:

I get the jitters from a serving of Spark even worse than I do coffee do to my low caffeine tolerance. With that being said as a day to day energy boot to start the day, I prefer Zipfizz for it's better tasting flavors and subtle but efficient boost of energy.

However I thoroughly enjoy Spark before a gym session. Most pre-workout drinks are too potent for me, so I started using Spark before a workout! I felt more motivated and energized.
Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH

Love this drink mix!! Favorite is the Blue raspberry and fruit punch. Doesn't have weird taste when miss in water tastes like cool-aid . Gives me energy and no jitters and never nap The days I take it!! Will be ordering in the canister to save money but they do offer individual serving packets for on the go
Meredith S.
Meredith S.

Spark is amazing! I drink this every morning! It really makes me feel energized and ready for the day! I always have to have a spark in the morning to start my day!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mount Morris, MI

This replaces coffee for a wake up and there's not a crash. I am a distributed and use spark on the days when I'm going to work out. It has many flavors to choose from. I do like the way it fuels with vitamins to get your day jump started.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.