Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH

I seriously cannot get enough of this product! I actually drink the fruit punch flavor right now. I used to drink coffee every morning but to get the energy boost with the added vitamins is so much better! Looking forward to trying the other flavors.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA

I had been hearing about Advocare for years and ignoring it up until the gym I recently switched over to had owners who were distributors. They didn't try to sell me too much on it but gave me a few samples and I enjoyed the taste so I decided why not buy a canister and see how it goes. As per the owners recommendation I got the Strawberry-Mango, low and behold I was very disappointed. First of all he made this out to be a pre-workout drink when in fact this is just an "energy" supplement and their pre-workout drink costs about twice as much. I looked at the label after I made this impulsive buy and its basically B-Vitamins with some amino acids...I was very disappointed in what I was sold, the taste is pretty much garbage and continue to think that advocare products are just a pyramid scheme that seems to have brain washed everyone...DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS!!!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Cincinnati, OH

Spark by Advocare is amazing! It really gives me just what I need to push me through my workouts without giving up too early! No crashes like energy drinks. Low calorie and tastes great. Highly recommend!
Haley D.
Haley D.

I love sparks! it is a great substitute for coffee. I use it sometimes as a pre workout and also to study with. It keeps me focused and awake!
Anna N.
Anna N.

I love advocare products! I have been using spark for a couple of months now and I don't think I will ever go back! It is so tasty and gives you a perfect energy boost throughout the day!
Sarai L.
Sarai L.

The high quality vitamins in this energy drink is what make spark such a great choice for a boost of energy in my day. I love how it helps me to focus on tasks throughout the day, especially on house cleaning days. :) And I like to drink it pre-workout.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Harper, TX

My absolute favorite one. I love love love spark. I drink it every morninf instead of coffee. it's sugar free energy
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

Great alternative to coffee in the mornings. It does give you a nice pick me up in the afternoon, too!
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Bloomington, IN

I absolutely love Spark! I can drink one in the morning and it will keep me bright-eyed for the entire day. Sometimes I like to wait and have it right before a big workout though. It really gives me that extra boost of energy that I need! Highly recommend this product. Fruit punch, orange and mango strawberry are my favorite flavors :)
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Gulfport, MS

I absolutely am in love with spark! It has taken the place of all of my energy drinks. My favorite is the fruit punch! I'm an addict!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.