BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Great flavor! It gave me a good bit of energy at first but then it seemed like my body got used to it and it didn't work as well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is AMAZING! Before Spark I was sluggish, unfocused, and often lazy. Once I was introduced to Spark I was instantly hooked. I am energetic and focused! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone. All the good of an energy drink, without the bad. No high or low point, constant energy, and NO SUGAR! Love, love, love!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
Spark was a life saver...literally!!!! I don't know how I lived without it!! It provides many nutrients along with mental focus and energy!! This is ideal for the working person or anyone looking for an energy boost without any harmful additives!!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Hixson, TN
Spark is AMAZING!! This is my MVP that I cannot live without. If you are looking for a healthy boost of energy, this product is for you. Mandarin orange & fruit punch are my favorite flavors. It is a sugar free energy source that provides an incredible mental focus. LOVE SPARK!!
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
I can't say enough good things about Spark! I use it every day around 2-3 times a day and I could not function without it. It's like a better tasting red bull minus the jitteriness and crackhead feelings. Spark comes in a lot of good flavors and they are all incredible.
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Advocare Spark has changed my life! In February 2014 i was drinking 2-4 20 oz bottles of dr pepper a day. I had originally drank diet but switched to regular due to side effects. I put on several pounds with regular soda and then a friend introduced me to Spark. Within 2 weeks i had stopped drinking soda all together. Spark has the energy boost of caffeine without the sugar crash of soda. It give sustained energy and the B vitamins provide a mental focus that I just love. Although Mandarin Orange is the one listed here i actually love Fruit punch the best, and then grape, Mandarin Orange, Green Apple, Mango Strawberry, Pink Lemonade and Cherry in that order. I am a forever lover of Spark and as a by product of the stopping soda--- i lost those last 15 pounds that had been alluding me. Interested in Spark for yourself? seek me out.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Yukon, OK
I drink this stuff everyday! I love it because it is all natural vitamins and minerals. It doesn't make me feel jittery like other energy drinks I've had in the past. It's around $52/canister for 42ish servings. It sounds like a lot but when you think about how much 1 energy drink would be at the gas station, it's not that bad. The mandarin orange is my all-time favorite. I've tried all the flavors and while all are delicious, this one is the one I order over and over.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tastes good but leaves me so jittery and shakes . Feels like I drank a whole pot of coffee
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa
I love Spark and this favorite is great while not my favorite. It tastes very sugary to me and I was hoping for more of a citrus taste like Emergen-C (judging by the comments I'll try the citrus next!) Spark is such a great product that gives you that little energy boost without feeling crappy a couple hours later like many other energy supplements. Definitely recommend!
Delcenia P.
Delcenia P.
Spark will provide you with the spark needed for your day. It provides energy, mental focus and vitamins. There is a variety of favors to try and can be mixed with almost anything to ensure that you never get bored.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.