Add a Photo

#8 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (36)
Sarai L.
Sarai L.

The high quality vitamins in this energy drink is what make spark such a great choice for a boost of energy in my day. I love how it helps me to focus on tasks throughout the day, especially on house cleaning days. :) And I like to drink it pre-workout.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Harper, TX

My absolute favorite one. I love love love spark. I drink it every morninf instead of coffee. it's sugar free energy
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

Great alternative to coffee in the mornings. It does give you a nice pick me up in the afternoon, too!
Caroline K.
Caroline K.
Bloomington, IN

I absolutely love Spark! I can drink one in the morning and it will keep me bright-eyed for the entire day. Sometimes I like to wait and have it right before a big workout though. It really gives me that extra boost of energy that I need! Highly recommend this product. Fruit punch, orange and mango strawberry are my favorite flavors :)
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Gulfport, MS

I absolutely am in love with spark! It has taken the place of all of my energy drinks. My favorite is the fruit punch! I'm an addict!
SaraAnn B.
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green, Va

So far so good! I got a few samples from a friend and I really like the boost it gives me! Coffee has nothing on Spark!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Republic, MO

Advocare is AMAZING. I grabbed a box of spark in the Fruit Punch flavor…and it's amazing! I would recommend this to anyone that needs a little kick in the butt to get going. Great product!
Grand Island, NE

I'm enjoying spark for the first time ever! It's great tasting and I love the boost of energy I get for the whole day! Seriously, try some
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS

THE BEST!!! This is the best flavor spark available in my opinion. Also, spark is great for energy and concentration :)
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Justin, TX

I got a sample of this from a distributor and I loved it. However, I don't like the price of it. I would love it if they could drop it down a few bucks, I would definitely but it more often.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.