Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Bre M.
Bre M.
Canton, MI

Great product! Tastes great. Definitely gets me moving. Take a partial serving if you are caffeine sensitive!!
robin w.
robin w.
West Monroe , La

I heard so much about this product but it did not do anything for me. The taste is okay but I didn't notice anything at all
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

I love this stuff! My favorite is fruit punch. It really does wake you up if you have to get up early. And it's just a great drink over all. I would drink it even if it didn't give me energy. It's awesome
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

I love Spark. I used to drink a Red Bull every morning and now I drink Spark. But I don't get the jittery side-effects that I got with Red Bull.
Jaylen B.
Jaylen B.

I love the Fruit Punch! it taste delicious and helps keep my sweet tooth cravings down during the day! Enjoy starting my day with it every morning!
SueAnn S.
SueAnn S.
Overland Park, KS

Want a low calorie, good tasting, non crashing energy drink? Spark is your drink!! Try all the flavors! There are tons to choose from.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.

I love almost ALL the flavors! I don't start a day without it. Coming from someone who hated coffee and didn't drink sodas. This was a Great supplement for mental focus and energy that didn't make me crash!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Troy, OH

I have never had the mandarin orange flavor before, however, Spark is my favorite! I drink more Spark than coffee now. Spark gives you long lasting energy while hydrating you as well. I really love the watermelon flavor! A canister is a little pricey but it lasts a long time.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.

Mandarin orange is not my favorite flavor but I love the energy spark gives me so i can push through my work out!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Middleburg , Fl

Spark is magic mommy juice. I LOVE it! It's rare that I NEED an energy boost, but when I do, this is the only thing I'll use! It's the only "energy drink" I've ever had that DOESN'T give me jitters! Love it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.