Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL

I have been drinking AdvoCare Spark and on products since August 2012. This is my go to Mommy happy juice. It fuels my body with energy that I need to keep me going throughout the day.
heather c.
heather c.

I really like several Advocare products. I love the cleanse. I love ThermoPlus. I wanted to like Spark to replace my DP but it has artificial sweetener in it. And before people start saying, No It Doesn't. It does. It saids right on the ingredient list that it has sucralose. I know it saids Sugar Free. But sucralose is a fake sugar, which gives me bad headaches and is horrible for your body and face. Sadly, Spark is not good for you at all when comparing to soda. Taste okay tho.
Megan L.
Megan L.

Love spark! My favorite energy drink! Plus it's good for you! Advocare is awesome
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI

I love the fruit punch, stawberry mango and grape flavors. I replaced my one soda a day with a spark instead and it helped me get over the caffeine craving!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

Great flavor! It gave me a good bit of energy at first but then it seemed like my body got used to it and it didn't work as well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Terre Haute, IN

This stuff is AMAZING! Before Spark I was sluggish, unfocused, and often lazy. Once I was introduced to Spark I was instantly hooked. I am energetic and focused! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone. All the good of an energy drink, without the bad. No high or low point, constant energy, and NO SUGAR! Love, love, love!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX

Spark was a life saver...literally!!!! I don't know how I lived without it!! It provides many nutrients along with mental focus and energy!! This is ideal for the working person or anyone looking for an energy boost without any harmful additives!!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Hixson, TN

Spark is AMAZING!! This is my MVP that I cannot live without. If you are looking for a healthy boost of energy, this product is for you. Mandarin orange & fruit punch are my favorite flavors. It is a sugar free energy source that provides an incredible mental focus. LOVE SPARK!!
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL

I can't say enough good things about Spark! I use it every day around 2-3 times a day and I could not function without it. It's like a better tasting red bull minus the jitteriness and crackhead feelings. Spark comes in a lot of good flavors and they are all incredible.
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO

Advocare Spark has changed my life! In February 2014 i was drinking 2-4 20 oz bottles of dr pepper a day. I had originally drank diet but switched to regular due to side effects. I put on several pounds with regular soda and then a friend introduced me to Spark. Within 2 weeks i had stopped drinking soda all together. Spark has the energy boost of caffeine without the sugar crash of soda. It give sustained energy and the B vitamins provide a mental focus that I just love. Although Mandarin Orange is the one listed here i actually love Fruit punch the best, and then grape, Mandarin Orange, Green Apple, Mango Strawberry, Pink Lemonade and Cherry in that order. I am a forever lover of Spark and as a by product of the stopping soda--- i lost those last 15 pounds that had been alluding me. Interested in Spark for yourself? seek me out.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.