Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #4 in Fitness Supplements

• I've been thinking about trying this ...Fruit punch is the best one!! 29 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced jitteryne...I've never experienced it! Whi... 31 Answers
  • Is product worth buying?I really like it. It did give ... 1 Answers
Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
i havent tried these yet but i have a friend on the advocare diet and shes lost alot of weight and is always so energized.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA
I love me some spark! This stuff is amazing! It gives me energy without the crash. It also had all the vitamins I need. My hair and nails are especially strong while drinking this. I have tried other energy drinks & they just don't compare to spark. My favorite is the new blue raspberry & pineapple coconut.
Heather W.
Heather W.
I love Spark I have drank it for 2 years now. My favorite is fruit punch and watermelon. I loved it so much I decided to sign up as a distributor.
MaKayla C.
MaKayla C.
Indian River, MI
Sparks energy is by far my favorite! I feel like running a marathon after finishing my drink.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Clairton, PA
I love spark so much . It's not like your typical energy drink like monster . It give u natural energy and tastes so good . You buy it from distributors , it can be a little pricey. They come in tubs which are $50 and it's powder you just add into water . I love the pink lemonade . I drink one in the morning and in the afternoon . So good and I recommend it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX
I don't like like herbalife or brands like it but spark is pretty badass.
I had my child and afterwards I was always sluggish. Spark actually helped me focus at work after sleepless nights with a newborn.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond , IN
I don't go a day without my spark. Pink lemonade is my favorite flavor. If you haven't tried spark you are missing out!
Sam B.
Sam B.
A ton of classmates of mine drink spark. First off does it taste good and second does it really give you energy? Or is it just a "in" product right now that everyone drinks because they think they're cool.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Topeka, KS
I do enjoy Spark. I cant justify the cost but when its finacially possible, its a nice addition. good taste and easy drink for a boost.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY
I bought the mango-strawberry flavor about a year ago and they tasted good, but I didn't feel any more energized because of them. I have them to my husband to use before his runs and he actually really enjoyed them and said he felt like he had a little more stamina. To each their own!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.