BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
I love Advocare spark! It's is always a great start to my day to get me energized!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Miamisburg, OH
Too many artificial flavors. Not healthy at all. I love the energy but not something I want to.put in my body
Emily L.
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Everyone raves about this but I think it's cloyingly sweet & artificial tasting. I can't really stomach it.
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
bridgeton
I recently did the advocare 24 day challenge .. these energy drink really do help with energy
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
They taste okay but I never felt the energy one would expect. Not worth the price to me.
Danny  M.
Danny M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love spark it is happiness in a bottle can't start my day without it ūüĎćūüŹľūüĎćūüŹľ
Diamond  G.
Diamond G.
Converse, TX
I love the pink lemonade! I don't really care for the mango but it's good lol.
Serena E.
Serena E.
One of my best friends did Advocare and she really liked the spark drink. She said her favorite one was the fruit punch flavor! It really worked for her. I want to try Advocare one of these days!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
I got a sample of this from a distributor and I loved it. However, I don't like the price of it. I would love it if they could drop it down a few bucks, I would definitely but it more often.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
THE BEST!!! This is the best flavor spark available in my opinion. Also, spark is great for energy and concentration :)
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.