BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
They taste okay but I never felt the energy one would expect. Not worth the price to me.
Danny  M.
Danny M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love spark it is happiness in a bottle can't start my day without it 👍🏼👍🏼
Diamond  G.
Diamond G.
Converse, TX
I love the pink lemonade! I don't really care for the mango but it's good lol.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Fitspiration Expert
I am new to the Spark love affair but I'm jumping in head first! The mandarin flavor is great! Strawberry Mango is by far my favorite flavor though! They are great when ice cold! Keeps me alert and ready to go throughout my day and there isn't a huge crash! LOVE THEM!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
WE love Spark as well , I use it daily along with my shakeology, it has worked for me thus far and it is wonderful tasting with a wide selection of flavors.... expensive but worth it
Kara W.
Kara W.
We love Spark! I enjoy the mandarin orange, pomegranate, and mango strawberry. My husband prefers the watermelon, pink lemonade, and fruit punch. It was especially helpful when I was trying to concentrate to study for my board exams. In addition to energy, it is great for concentration! Yes, it can be expensive, but as distributors it is much more reasonable. Definitely cheaper than a trip by Starbucks!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Dunnville, KY
I've never taken the advocate personally but some of my very best friends have and ABSOLUTELY loved it! Results don't lie! :)
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
My husband and I are addicted to spark! I have some every morning. I like to mix some powdered greens into my spark for some extra health benefits.
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
Fitspiration Expert
LOVE Spark! We're obsessed with it at our house! I have not tried Mandarin Orange, but have heard through several people that it reminds them of Tang! Definitely have to try it out, since I love all of the flavors!
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Beaverton , OR
This is a really great flavor. I love the canister for home use. The new canisters are great, too. Orange is good hot with a dash of cinnamon. Makes for a great morning drink in the winter. Amazing mental focus & clarity to start the day.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.