Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Malicka K.
Malicka K.
South Shore, KY
Spark energy drinks from Advocare are the most effective energy drink I've ever had. You gain energy almost instantly. There are a lot of options to choose from as far as flavors go. The only problem I've had with it is sometimes if you don't shake it good enough it's kind of powdery at the bottom. Great product for its price!
tracy r.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
It's powder energy loaded with vitamims. Lasts for about five hours. Gives you energy without making you crash. It comes in many different flavors. It's low in carbs and low in calories. Tons of vitamin b. No sugar. Most of all its not expensive. It's delicious.
Amy F.
Amy F.
I love the spark drink from Advocare! I like that they keep coming out with new flavors. The green apple is by far the way to go. Before you get bored with fruit punch
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am not a big fan of energy drinks, but I LOVE my Spark. I love it because it is sugar-free and you get the energy boost you need without the crash or jitters. My favorite flavors are the green apple, pink lemonade, and the mandarin orange.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
@Advocare I am obsessed with #SparkEnergyDrink. I have tried a lot of flavors, but #Watermelon is always my go to. I love to have a Spark first thing in the morning before my run and in the afternoon when I hit my slump. This drink has definitely gotten me through some dreadful days!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Love Love Love Spark! My favorite Flavor would have to be Fruit Punch. I love this energy drink because it doesn't taste sweet or minerally as others do. It has great flavor and gives you amazing energy. I also love that you just add it to water and GO. No extra unwanted things in your drink that aren't needed. The only downfall is the price-it is a little pricey but i try to get Fruit Punch in stock as well as i can...It's amazing and i love to drink it daily!
Carla  P.
Carla P.
Love this product. It tastes great, gives me more energy and adds a light, tasty flavor to plain water. It's not too expensive and comes in many favors. Great energy boost!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I absolutely LOVE spark. It fuels me for the whole day! I always have so much energy. I used to not be a morning person, but after I have my spark I am the happiest person and in a great mood! Fruit punch is my favorite flavor! And I really like the mandarin orange too!
Keri A.
Keri A.
Advocare spark is my go go juice, coffee/soda replacer! I love this product and recommend this is you are looking to cut calories, boost energy and feel great!
Order here: https://www.advocare.com/131119726
Carley B.
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
I work nights and this is a life saver. It gives me the energy and alertness I need without a buzz or caffeine crash. I did not like the punk lemonsde flavor at all but love love love strawberry mango. Definitely worth the money.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.