BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
I love love love me some spark! Gets me going without the jitters of other energy drinks. Great vitamins too
joie w.
joie w.
Awesome product! Spark is by far the best engery drink i have ever tried, lots of good ingredients too! i do recommend eating first thou.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Spark is really great! My family and I use it and it works wonders! Advocare products are awesome! My favorite flavor is watermelon.
Lora R.
Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I drink this everyday! Fruit punch is my favorite! I highly recommend this to everyone!!
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I haven't tried all of the flavors, but I have tried the grape, mango strawberry and the pink lemonade and those are all really good!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
This is a great alternative to soda and coffee. One drink in the morning and one in the afternoon and I'm high energy all day!
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
I don't go a day without my Spark! Fruit punch is my fav with grape and mango strawberry following. Use many of the products!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks.
Tianna P.
Tianna P.
The fruit punch flavor is awesome! I love taking it on an empty stomach every morning and it gives me great energy throughout the day!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
I love Advocare spark! It's is always a great start to my day to get me energized!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.