Add a Photo

Photos (37)
MaKayla C.
MaKayla C.
Indian River, MI

Sparks energy is by far my favorite! I feel like running a marathon after finishing my drink.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Jefferson Hls, PA

I love spark so much . It's not like your typical energy drink like monster . It give u natural energy and tastes so good . You buy it from distributors , it can be a little pricey. They come in tubs which are $50 and it's powder you just add into water . I love the pink lemonade . I drink one in the morning and in the afternoon . So good and I recommend it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX

I don't like like herbalife or brands like it but spark is pretty badass.
I had my child and afterwards I was always sluggish. Spark actually helped me focus at work after sleepless nights with a newborn.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond , IN

I don't go a day without my spark. Pink lemonade is my favorite flavor. If you haven't tried spark you are missing out!
Sam B.
Sam B.

A ton of classmates of mine drink spark. First off does it taste good and second does it really give you energy? Or is it just a "in" product right now that everyone drinks because they think they're cool.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Topeka, KS

I do enjoy Spark. I cant justify the cost but when its finacially possible, its a nice addition. good taste and easy drink for a boost.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY

I bought the mango-strawberry flavor about a year ago and they tasted good, but I didn't feel any more energized because of them. I have them to my husband to use before his runs and he actually really enjoyed them and said he felt like he had a little more stamina. To each their own!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Weslaco, TX

Love love advocate spark energy! Great for an intense workout and taste great. Gives you that boost that you need.
Veda H.
Veda H.
Oxford, Ct

How many times can I say that I love spark?!?!?!? I have a spark in the morning in place of my coffee and then one at around 2-3 in the afternoon. I have done the 24 day advocate challenge a few times and love the results. The only negative I have is that advocate pushes clean eating and only healthy products, there is sucralose and synthetic caffeine in it. I wish that spark only contained natural ingredients
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Jamestown, IN

Where do I even begin with this! I love Spark! I drink it twice a day. It has replaced coffee and pop in my life. It does not make me jittery and there is no sugar crash! I can not go a day without it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.