BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Lora R.
Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I drink this everyday! Fruit punch is my favorite! I highly recommend this to everyone!!
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I haven't tried all of the flavors, but I have tried the grape, mango strawberry and the pink lemonade and those are all really good!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
This is a great alternative to soda and coffee. One drink in the morning and one in the afternoon and I'm high energy all day!
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
I don't go a day without my Spark! Fruit punch is my fav with grape and mango strawberry following. Use many of the products!
Tianna P.
Tianna P.
The fruit punch flavor is awesome! I love taking it on an empty stomach every morning and it gives me great energy throughout the day!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
I love Advocare spark! It's is always a great start to my day to get me energized!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Miamisburg, OH
Too many artificial flavors. Not healthy at all. I love the energy but not something I want to.put in my body
Emily L.
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Everyone raves about this but I think it's cloyingly sweet & artificial tasting. I can't really stomach it.
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
bridgeton
I recently did the advocare 24 day challenge .. these energy drink really do help with energy
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.