BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This stuff works! it gives me lots of energy without the shaky feeling. I can really tell on the days that I forgot to drink my spark in the morning.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I LOVE spark! I helps me focus throughout the day. It is like taking the cob webs that are in my brain and dusting them away!
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT FROM ADVOCARE. i love it so much helped me kick pop out of my life and taste amazing!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
I like spark a lot. I wouldn't use it as a pre workout but it's good for a burst of energy on a long work day.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Love this drink! My favorite flavors are watermelon and Grape. This drink gave me so much energy and focus. The only bad thing is the price.
Morgan  M.
Morgan M.
Saint libory , IL
This is my favorite energy drink! I couldn't get through nursing school without it. I highly recommend you give it a try!
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
I love love love me some spark! Gets me going without the jitters of other energy drinks. Great vitamins too
Kallie G.
Kallie G.
Burleson, TX
Can't go a day without my spark. Taking it first thing in the am I'm fueled for a whole day of working out, errands, work and family time.
joie w.
joie w.
Awesome product! Spark is by far the best engery drink i have ever tried, lots of good ingredients too! i do recommend eating first thou.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Spark is really great! My family and I use it and it works wonders! Advocare products are awesome! My favorite flavor is watermelon.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.