Add a Photo

#18 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (37)
Sharron K.
Sharron K.

One word: AMAZING! I suffer from hypothyroidism. And even though I take thyroid medication, a lot of times it doesn't help the symptoms. Dragging, no energy, hard to make it through the day. My husband's best friend's wife introduced me to Spark. I was sceptical, thinking, "ok it's one of those scheme products people try to get you to buy because they make something from it too." Wrong. I actually felt better. And even better, it tastes GOOD!
valarie a.
valarie a.

I love the flavors of Spark but I personally have never felt any energy or anything from these drinks. Unfortunately my body just doesn't get that effect.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX

Big fan of spark! I like most of the flavors and like the energy it gives me without making me feel shakey or crazy. Great that it comes multiple ways, either in the single serving pouches or tubs. I like grabbing the pouches and going, but we have 3 or 4 tubs at my work!
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Chillicothe, OH

I'm a spark-o-holic, I love everything about spark! There are several flavors to choose from, cherry and blue raspberry are probably my favorite right now. I love to change it up. You can buy canisters or boxes, I sign up just for the discount because I loved the products so much ;)
Karina T.
Karina T.

Todo lo que te da energía lo encuentras aquí. Sobre todo con este producto tan eixo es el mejor
Tara S.
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS

It was worth the buy, and I believe that it served its purpose well. There was a great amount in each box. The packets made it easy to be able to "spark" when need be.
Macayla G.
Macayla G.
Westerly, RI

I'm addiction to spark! I've tried Strawberry Mango (one of my fav flavors), limeaid (delicious), fruit punch (tastes like the Gatorade flavor) and blue raspberry which I didn't care for. The tub is the most bang for your buck for sure. The packets are great for on the go. I was never one to take pre-workout drinks because I hate that jittery feeling, but with this I don't get that, hence why I love it so much! I feel so energized on my long days of work and balancing the gym. I even want to become a distributor soon. This product is a must have for me.
Gracie O.
Gracie O.

The difference in my efforts in the gym when taking his before a workout versus not taking it is substantial. I definitely notice I am more motivated, have more energy, and my body seems to be more willing to perform. Highly recommend for a preworkout supplement.
Halley S.
Halley S.
La Crescent, MN

The lime flavor is so yummy! Definitely my favorite out of all the spark flavors. Affordable and gives you that little boost during the day.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.

The BEST energy supplement ever. Better than coffee or anything. I used this when I was a busy nanny (on my feet all day, extremely busy) and I would've been lost without it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.