Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shantel B.
Shantel B.
Kingwood, TX

I have tried Grape, Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Mango Strawberry, and Green Apple. Grape and Watermelon are the only two that I will drink regularly. I however do not get any energy off of drinking it. I personally add it to my pre work out supplement to give it an extra added taste and boost. I feel that it is a bit overpriced considering, but will continue to buy periodically.
Beth A.
Beth A.

I started drinking the Mandarin Orange Spark when I started the 24 day challenge and it really gives me the boost I thought I was getting from drinking diet soda, with out the crash. What I do not like about it is the smell of the powder itself. To me to smells like a protein shake. I also found that I have to drink the 8 oz serving right away, I cant let it sit, because the taste in my opinion, begins to change. It is also expensive.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN

I drink Spark every single morning. I think it is so refreshing. I love how much energy I get that helps keep me going all day. I have tried the mandarin orange, fruit punch, strawberry melon, and pink lemonade. I only drink fruit punch daily!!!!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I am new to the Spark love affair but I'm jumping in head first! The mandarin flavor is great! Strawberry Mango is by far my favorite flavor though! They are great when ice cold! Keeps me alert and ready to go throughout my day and there isn't a huge crash! LOVE THEM!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH

WE love Spark as well , I use it daily along with my shakeology, it has worked for me thus far and it is wonderful tasting with a wide selection of flavors.... expensive but worth it
Kara W.
Kara W.

We love Spark! I enjoy the mandarin orange, pomegranate, and mango strawberry. My husband prefers the watermelon, pink lemonade, and fruit punch. It was especially helpful when I was trying to concentrate to study for my board exams. In addition to energy, it is great for concentration! Yes, it can be expensive, but as distributors it is much more reasonable. Definitely cheaper than a trip by Starbucks!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Dunnville, KY

I've never taken the advocate personally but some of my very best friends have and ABSOLUTELY loved it! Results don't lie! :)
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Charlottesvle, VA

My husband and I are addicted to spark! I have some every morning. I like to mix some powdered greens into my spark for some extra health benefits.
Analexis C.
Analexis C.

LOVE Spark! We're obsessed with it at our house! I have not tried Mandarin Orange, but have heard through several people that it reminds them of Tang! Definitely have to try it out, since I love all of the flavors!
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Beaverton, OR

This is a really great flavor. I love the canister for home use. The new canisters are great, too. Orange is good hot with a dash of cinnamon. Makes for a great morning drink in the winter. Amazing mental focus & clarity to start the day.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.