BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
I like spark a lot. I wouldn't use it as a pre workout but it's good for a burst of energy on a long work day.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Love this drink! My favorite flavors are watermelon and Grape. This drink gave me so much energy and focus. The only bad thing is the price.
Morgan  M.
Morgan M.
Saint libory , IL
This is my favorite energy drink! I couldn't get through nursing school without it. I highly recommend you give it a try!
Kallie G.
Kallie G.
Grandview, TX
Can't go a day without my spark. Taking it first thing in the am I'm fueled for a whole day of working out, errands, work and family time.
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
I love love love me some spark! Gets me going without the jitters of other energy drinks. Great vitamins too
joie w.
joie w.
Awesome product! Spark is by far the best engery drink i have ever tried, lots of good ingredients too! i do recommend eating first thou.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Spark is really great! My family and I use it and it works wonders! Advocare products are awesome! My favorite flavor is watermelon.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I haven't tried all of the flavors, but I have tried the grape, mango strawberry and the pink lemonade and those are all really good!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
This is a great alternative to soda and coffee. One drink in the morning and one in the afternoon and I'm high energy all day!
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
I don't go a day without my Spark! Fruit punch is my fav with grape and mango strawberry following. Use many of the products!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.