BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Tara M.
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff isn't bad! Most of the flavors are pretty good, and I feel like the drink is a good option for before/after a tough workout.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I really don't like a lot of the advocare products but Spark is one that I will stand by. It gives me a great energy boost and tastes pretty great! Highly recommend!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Wichita, KS
This gives me good clean energy and no crash. The fruit punch is my favorite flavor. Definitely recommend if you are in the market for an energy supplement.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Pricey but totally worth it!!! Fruit punch is my absolute favorite No jitters just clean energy to get the most out of my workouts!
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I loved Spark! Up until the point where I was needing 4-5 to get through a day. I found a better way to get (and keep) energy throughout the day. Won't go back!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Obsessed! I love everything about advocate but the spark drinks are by far my favorites product they have!!!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Ames, IA
I love my Advocare Spark! :) It's worth every penny. Good luck deciding on a favorite to start with, they are all so yummy!!!! :)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Irvine, CA
I love that the Spark drinks are a healthy alternative to energy drinks. My favorite is the Mango Strawberry!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE spark! It's so great to drink before a work out, or replace your daily caffeine with this to cut calories!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Fitspiration Expert
I cannot start my day without Spark. I love all the different flavors and most of them taste like what the label reads.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.