Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Leila K.
Leila K.
Little Rock, AR

Can't live without this stuff! It's seriously a life-saver, mood-saver...so great. On a busy and draining day, I would drink one in the morning and then one after work right before my workout. It's the best energy drink.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Brookville, IN

Spark is my go-to when I'm looking for an energy drink without the crash! Plus they have different flavors to choose from that are all really tasteful (green apple is my favorite).
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Conroe, TX

It's an all right product I use to drink this before going to my am classes. The taste is really good I had the fruit punch. Taking it helped me with my classes but that's it I would recommend it if anybody wants to take it for school
Abby H.
Abby H.
Bethesda, MD

I absolutely love the Fruit Punch flavored Spark! It's worth the money (little expensive) but it's cheaper than your regular cup of coffee at Starbucks per serving. I love that it gives me that extra jolt of energy without all the jitters! It's one of my favorite healthy "energy drinks"
Nicole W.

I love the mental focus and natural energy I get from these drinks, plus there are so many flavors to choose from! There is only one flavor I don't prefer, but it's my husband's favorite (blue raspberry). This is a great vitamin and mineral based energy supplement (it does have some caffeine as well). I definitely recommend it!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY

Pure healthy energy, amazing product. And they taste yummy too! It's my mom juice it gets me through my day, I love everything about the AdvoCare products! They are alittle expensive but your health is worth the price!
Tasha D.
Tasha D.
Rockford, TN

I start each day with a scoop of Cherry Spark mixed with Key Lime Cherry Rehydrate and a Clear Mood!! Great products!!!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Selkirk, NY

I am a huge fan of Spark! I do the 24 day challenge which comes with two boxes of Spark and I have tried almost every kind. It does leave a residue in the bottle when you use it, but it rinses out. I love the pineapple coconut and the fruit punch. The new flavor blue raspberry was released at Watkins Glen International Raceway and I was right there for it!
Angel T.
Angel T.
Richland, MS

This is one of the BEST energy products on the market. You do not get the jitters as you would with a regular energy drink. I don't crash on this energy drink either. It is decently priced and full of vitamins, which is always a plus to me. It tastes delicious and comes in several flavors. YUM!
Meg c.
Meg c.

Good but not great:

I get the jitters from a serving of Spark even worse than I do coffee do to my low caffeine tolerance. With that being said as a day to day energy boot to start the day, I prefer Zipfizz for it's better tasting flavors and subtle but efficient boost of energy.

However I thoroughly enjoy Spark before a gym session. Most pre-workout drinks are too potent for me, so I started using Spark before a workout! I felt more motivated and energized.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.