Add a Photo

#8 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (36)
Molly W.
Molly W.

Great taste. Gives me energy and helps me to think clearly all day without the mid-day crash
Julie R.
Julie R.
Haughton, LA

Spark works like magic! i drink it 3 times a day, and was able to quit taking my ADD stimulant. It works miracles. I have never found another product which gives me energy without making me feel jittery and on edge. I love Spark!
rheanna  .
rheanna .

I enjoy this product right before a workout. Keeps me focused and jump starts my energy! I start my morning off with a drink too for that extra boost!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL

I have been drinking AdvoCare Spark and on products since August 2012. This is my go to Mommy happy juice. It fuels my body with energy that I need to keep me going throughout the day.
heather c.
heather c.

I really like several Advocare products. I love the cleanse. I love ThermoPlus. I wanted to like Spark to replace my DP but it has artificial sweetener in it. And before people start saying, No It Doesn't. It does. It saids right on the ingredient list that it has sucralose. I know it saids Sugar Free. But sucralose is a fake sugar, which gives me bad headaches and is horrible for your body and face. Sadly, Spark is not good for you at all when comparing to soda. Taste okay tho.
Megan L.
Megan L.

Love spark! My favorite energy drink! Plus it's good for you! Advocare is awesome
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Onalaska, WI

I love the fruit punch, stawberry mango and grape flavors. I replaced my one soda a day with a spark instead and it helped me get over the caffeine craving!
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

Great flavor! It gave me a good bit of energy at first but then it seemed like my body got used to it and it didn't work as well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Terre Haute, IN

This stuff is AMAZING! Before Spark I was sluggish, unfocused, and often lazy. Once I was introduced to Spark I was instantly hooked. I am energetic and focused! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone. All the good of an energy drink, without the bad. No high or low point, constant energy, and NO SUGAR! Love, love, love!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX

Spark was a life saver...literally!!!! I don't know how I lived without it!! It provides many nutrients along with mental focus and energy!! This is ideal for the working person or anyone looking for an energy boost without any harmful additives!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.