Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Danny  M.
Danny M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love spark it is happiness in a bottle can't start my day without it 👍🏼👍🏼
Diamond  G.
Diamond G.
Converse, TX
I love the pink lemonade! I don't really care for the mango but it's good lol.
Kara W.
Kara W.
We love Spark! I enjoy the mandarin orange, pomegranate, and mango strawberry. My husband prefers the watermelon, pink lemonade, and fruit punch. It was especially helpful when I was trying to concentrate to study for my board exams. In addition to energy, it is great for concentration! Yes, it can be expensive, but as distributors it is much more reasonable. Definitely cheaper than a trip by Starbucks!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Dunnville, KY
I've never taken the advocate personally but some of my very best friends have and ABSOLUTELY loved it! Results don't lie! :)
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Charlottesvle, VA
My husband and I are addicted to spark! I have some every morning. I like to mix some powdered greens into my spark for some extra health benefits.
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
Fitspiration Expert
LOVE Spark! We're obsessed with it at our house! I have not tried Mandarin Orange, but have heard through several people that it reminds them of Tang! Definitely have to try it out, since I love all of the flavors!
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Beaverton, OR
This is a really great flavor. I love the canister for home use. The new canisters are great, too. Orange is good hot with a dash of cinnamon. Makes for a great morning drink in the winter. Amazing mental focus & clarity to start the day.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Peoria
Love this stuff, taste great and works well. Gives me that energy boost in the morning and afternoon. No more soda for me!
Freddy L.
Freddy L.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
My favorite flavor! It goes well with breakfast and helps with energy throughout the day. It's given me the energy to workout after long days at school!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Boyden, IA
Five stars just isn't enough! I LOVE everything from Advocare. Spark got me hooked on the company. My husband gave up pop when we started trying Spark. It's a gamechanger and our #MVP product!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.