BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
My sister was using these for awhile ad she gave me an orange sample one to try and it didn't taste terrible. It did seem to give me more energy and more focused throughout the day. I would recommend this.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
I drink spark everyday! Watermelon is my favorite!! It gives me just enough energy to push through my day!
bonnie r.
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love Spark by Advocare. It gives me the energy I need to make it through my day and my workouts. They have a great variety of flavors to choose from and you will not be disappointed. I live on starbucks coffee drinks and Spark replaced that for me.
Christie Z.
Christie Z.
Highland, IN
I love Spark. I am a distributor for Advocare and love love love the all day energy I get from my Spark. I skip my morning coffee for Spark and the rest of my vitamins and get my day started right!
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
these are okay but the taste is kinda hit and miss, either you like it or not i tend to like about half of them
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
I have tasted all the flavors and they are all amazing would def. recommended it and it does give you a healthy energy that you need for the day
brianne t.
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Love these drinks. Such good flavor and a great supplement. Doesn't give you the jittery feeling but keeps you on top of your game
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
If I didn't have spark I don't know what I would do. It's pure energy. Doesn't make you jittery, it just gives you the get up and go that you need with no crazy crashes.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Pineville, LA
Spark is my favorite Advocare product. Love the caffeine without the added sugars like pop/energy drinks. And the mental focus is great.
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Amarillo, TX
Spark is awesome! LOVE the fruit punch! I've only tried the watermelon besides the FP and wasn't crazy about it, but FP is the bomb! It tastes like Hawaiian Punch! :) Great pick me up!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.