BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Advocare is an amazing brand. These energy drinks are amazing and work really well! They always taste good and give me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. Highly recommend
Tina W.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
This is the best non energy drink I have ever had. I love that it is non carbonated and full of vitamins. my only suggestion is to dilute it with lots of water or it is too sweet.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Rio Grande City
love it!
it helps to increase my energy levels when I'm down during/prior workout or while working
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Loganville, GA
So rare for me to find something without "caffeine" that gives me enough energy to survive the day! Hard being a college student without energy. Fruit punch flavor is amazing!
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans, LA
Spark has been completely life changing for me. My mom started me on it and it has been my replacement for coffee. Instead of drinking coffee everyday I just drink my spark.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Fitspiration Expert
I gave up pop and added one of these once a day. No cravings whatsoever! I also was fuller and didn't reach for junk food!
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
I love the grape flavor! I always go through an energy slump in the afternoon and this really did the trick! I had a lot more energy and could think much more clearly.
Taffaney M.
Taffaney M.
California
Love to put these in my water
Mix it
Good keep me up and drinking a lot of water
Good for u
Tara M.
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff isn't bad! Most of the flavors are pretty good, and I feel like the drink is a good option for before/after a tough workout.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I really don't like a lot of the advocare products but Spark is one that I will stand by. It gives me a great energy boost and tastes pretty great! Highly recommend!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.