Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kristin Y.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO

Advocare Spark has changed my life! In February 2014 i was drinking 2-4 20 oz bottles of dr pepper a day. I had originally drank diet but switched to regular due to side effects. I put on several pounds with regular soda and then a friend introduced me to Spark. Within 2 weeks i had stopped drinking soda all together. Spark has the energy boost of caffeine without the sugar crash of soda. It give sustained energy and the B vitamins provide a mental focus that I just love. Although Mandarin Orange is the one listed here i actually love Fruit punch the best, and then grape, Mandarin Orange, Green Apple, Mango Strawberry, Pink Lemonade and Cherry in that order. I am a forever lover of Spark and as a by product of the stopping soda--- i lost those last 15 pounds that had been alluding me. Interested in Spark for yourself? seek me out.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Yukon, OK

I drink this stuff everyday! I love it because it is all natural vitamins and minerals. It doesn't make me feel jittery like other energy drinks I've had in the past. It's around $52/canister for 42ish servings. It sounds like a lot but when you think about how much 1 energy drink would be at the gas station, it's not that bad. The mandarin orange is my all-time favorite. I've tried all the flavors and while all are delicious, this one is the one I order over and over.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

Tastes good but leaves me so jittery and shakes . Feels like I drank a whole pot of coffee
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Croydon, Pa

I love Spark and this favorite is great while not my favorite. It tastes very sugary to me and I was hoping for more of a citrus taste like Emergen-C (judging by the comments I'll try the citrus next!) Spark is such a great product that gives you that little energy boost without feeling crappy a couple hours later like many other energy supplements. Definitely recommend!
Delcenia P.
Delcenia P.

Spark will provide you with the spark needed for your day. It provides energy, mental focus and vitamins. There is a variety of favors to try and can be mixed with almost anything to ensure that you never get bored.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

Love spark! Drink it everyday! That's the one advocare product I swear by! I mean i swear by all the other products too but spark is an addiction!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA

I received samples of this product and wasn't very fond of the taste and hardly felt the energy boost. I was told to use it to help focus or as a preworkout before hitting the gym. I didn't get much of either.
Ciara R.
Ciara R.
Myrtle Creek, OR

I love spark. been off and on products for a few months now. i love the way i feel when i drink my spark. i am not a huge fan of the pink lemonade but LOVE the fruit punch flavor.
Malicka K.
Malicka K.
South Shore, KY

Spark energy drinks from Advocare are the most effective energy drink I've ever had. You gain energy almost instantly. There are a lot of options to choose from as far as flavors go. The only problem I've had with it is sometimes if you don't shake it good enough it's kind of powdery at the bottom. Great product for its price!
tracy r.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL

It's powder energy loaded with vitamims. Lasts for about five hours. Gives you energy without making you crash. It comes in many different flavors. It's low in carbs and low in calories. Tons of vitamin b. No sugar. Most of all its not expensive. It's delicious.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.