BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Alexandra  A.
Alexandra A.
Moneta, VA
I will not go a day without starting out drinking Spark in the morning. Some people drink coffee but for me, Spark outweighs coffee in so many ways! It may be slightly pricey but it is totally worth the splurge! I have tried all of the flavors; however, the Mango Strawberry has been my favorite from the start. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone I know!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I am a HUGE fan of Spark. I always hit a wall part way though the day where I feel like I'm basically sleep-walking. I was introduced to Spark and was skeptical, but decided to try it anyway. I am a believer now! I don't drink it every day, but when I need that afternoon pick-me-up, I know I'll get it when I drink a spark. Strawberry Mango is my favorite!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
I am so pleased with Spark. It really does provide more alertness and energy. I have liked every flavor I have tried. I like the fact that it doesn't make me feel jittery or shaky when I drink it like other energy drinks. Also, I normally don't like the taste or smell of other energy drinks and this one is not anything like the others. Highly recommend!
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have no idea how anyone can live without Spark! I have been an Advocare user and distributor for over 5 years and Spark was my first product. As a former soda drinker Spark has gotten me completely off of soda and I still get my caffeine fix while also getting vitamins and amino acids. If you haven't tried spark and you want to please let me know!
Amber S.
Amber S.
W Lafayette, IN
I cannot say enough about this product! A family friend of mine gave me a sample to try out and from then on I was hooked! It has such a yummy flavor, doesn't taste chalky and I had more energy the next day. My dad also suffers from lack of energy but since he has began this product he has become more active and ready for the day almost immediately!
Katherine P.
Katherine P.
There is literally nothing bad I can say about this product. Spark legitimately changed my life. I was so drained and crabby all the time until I was introduced to it. From that day forward I have started my day is a glass of Spark. No jitters, no heart palpitations and NO CRASH. With the help of Spark and the 24 day challenge, I lost 30 pounds!!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
I am not a coffee drinker nor do I like tea this stuff is amazing I use it as a preworkout or a morning cup of coffee buying it at full
Price can be expensive, but after seeing what my brother pays every day for his daily coffee it's less than that per day. So I'm happy with this product. Limeade has been my favorite flavor thus far!
Nikole W.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
I absolutely love spark! I drink it on my way to work it gives me great energy to get through the night! Does not give me jitters and the flavor is great! I'm very faithful to my spark and the blue raspberry is my favorite flavor! And I love the fact that it gives you all the vitumans you need in a energy drink! It's all nature!
Natosha B.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
Watermelon!!!!! If your going to try spark this is my all time favorite flavor. I usually don't like anything watermelon flavored so I was very skeptical buying this. And I love that I actually have energy that is noticeable. Makes me feel good and not groggy and there's no crash. This actually reminded me I need to order more!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
Spark is definitely my go to! I love Watermelon, Fruit Punch, and Pink Lemonade. Whether I have a long day of nursing school or a 9 hour work day, Spark gives me the boost that I need and I would recommend it to anyone! The little packs are great to stick in your purse and go and the big canisters are great for keeping at home!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.