Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Beth H.
Beth H.
Katy, Tx

I love spark! There's really no better way to put it. I have replaced energy drinks for it in the morning and it helps me stay awake without the jittery too much caffeine feel plus it's super easy I get the grab and go pouches and a bottle of water and just mix it up at my desk at work. The one down side is sometimes you end up with parts that won't dissolve but overall great product and great tastes the orange and fruit punch are my favorite ; )
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL

I am so thankful I was introduced to Advocare and its amazing products! Spark being one of them. I have one every morning to get me moving. Sometimes I will have one before a work out too in the early evening. Fruit Punch and Grape are my absolute favorite. If anyone is interested in buying any of these, please let me know so I can give you my website! You wont be disappointed with the amazing quality of these products.
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL

I have used this for over 3 years, nearly every day. It is by far my favorite energy drink. You feel great when you drink it and don't get an energy crash later on. I find that it works really well for about 5-6 hours. The flavors are great- I recommend fruit punch, strawberry mango, and watermelon. I always recommend it. A small tip is to mix it with room temp water, and add ice after to make it more enjoyable!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL

I received a sample of this product from a friend and I love it. I work a lot but try to avoid sugary energy drinks. I also can not drink black coffee so whenever I do grab one I feel like it is a meal worth of calories. This was perfect to add to my water without making me feel like i was doing harm to my body! It tasted great and kept me energized all day. I never felt anxious of jittery just alert and awake.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE

LOVE spark! Most energy drinks or anything with caffeine make me jittery and anxious...but somehow Advocare's formula doesn't do that to me at all! I love to drink one before a workout or first thing in the morning. Not only does it give me energy, but I feel clear headed and focused. The tropical punch and grape are my faves. I really want to try the new pineapple coconut that just came out.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Saint Cloud, FL

Drop everything right now and go get yourself some SPARK! This stuff is amazing and I've been drinking it for a couple years now. I will always love my advocare products.

This clears my mind and gives me energy so it actually puts me in a good mood. It will definitely help you go the extra mile if you feel "stuck". I take this with Catalyst and have seen my body really change with exercise.
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

I love spark!! It's a great energy drink that has vitamins in it. It's not a sugary energy drink that has crazy amounts of caffeine that make you crash after it wears off. Spark helps me focus and gives me the energy of it's to get through the day or a workout. I have used it for many years. The best flavor is fruit punch taste like koolaid to me. The grape and cherry are also very tasty.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Compton, CA

Got that spark in my cup couldn't get up without it ! No crash no gitter just a bunch of B vitamins ;) and it works! Back to school started today dropped all my kids off on foot! I highly recommend you ditch the redbull, monster, 5 hour energy and try spark today! This flavor in my bottle is pineapple coconut it's discontinued I hope they bring it back cuz šŸ˜‹ Orange is my 2nd best flavor .
Blake V.
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio

#Spark, and the name couldn't be anymore true. This is true kickstart to your day and you wouldn't believe how great it makes you feel. No jitters and they taste pretty great too. The smell of the powder shouldn't scare you away! It's a totally different taste! If you need an extra kickstart to your day I would give this a chance. It helped me eliminate coffee from my everyday routine!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS

Yes yes yes!! My friend is an advocate rep and I live spark. I can only afford it every so often but I definitely recommend it compared to caffeinated diet sodas. I never drink aspartame and drink spark instead when I need a boost. I do not use this in a workout scenario but I have heard it is excellent for that as well. Do yourself a favor, put down the Diet Coke and pick up a spark.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.