Add a Photo

#17 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (38)
Haley D.
Haley D.

I love sparks! it is a great substitute for coffee. I use it sometimes as a pre workout and also to study with. It keeps me focused and awake!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Cincinnati, OH

Spark by Advocare is amazing! It really gives me just what I need to push me through my workouts without giving up too early! No crashes like energy drinks. Low calorie and tastes great. Highly recommend!
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA

I had been hearing about Advocare for years and ignoring it up until the gym I recently switched over to had owners who were distributors. They didn't try to sell me too much on it but gave me a few samples and I enjoyed the taste so I decided why not buy a canister and see how it goes. As per the owners recommendation I got the Strawberry-Mango, low and behold I was very disappointed. First of all he made this out to be a pre-workout drink when in fact this is just an "energy" supplement and their pre-workout drink costs about twice as much. I looked at the label after I made this impulsive buy and its basically B-Vitamins with some amino acids...I was very disappointed in what I was sold, the taste is pretty much garbage and continue to think that advocare products are just a pyramid scheme that seems to have brain washed everyone...DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS!!!!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH

I seriously cannot get enough of this product! I actually drink the fruit punch flavor right now. I used to drink coffee every morning but to get the energy boost with the added vitamins is so much better! Looking forward to trying the other flavors.
Joce T.
Joce T.
Mount Pleasant, TX

Love, love, love!!!! I'm always buying spark, it gives you energy, includes vitamins, and comes in delicious flavors!!! Like pink lemonade, fruit punch, and grape. It gives you energy without the jitters or sugar crash & best of all it puts me in a good mood and clams me down. Try it out😄
Heather M.
Heather M.

Spark works wonders. It give energy without the jitters. Low calorie, tastes great!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Greensburg, PA

Spark is basically the best thing on earth! I have one each morning to get my day started and focused! Mandarin Orange is one of my favorites, but so are Watermelon, Fruit Punch, and Green Apple! I LOVE SPARK!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

Orange Spark is my new favorite. It tastes a lot like the orange vitamin water. My boyfriend loves them too!
Clare C.
Clare C.
Nolensville, Tn

Spark is THE best! I will probably never drink much coffee again because this stuff is so great :)
Nicole T.

I would love to say that Spark worked for me because I've heard such great things about it, but all it did was make my heart race and make me really jittery.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.