Add a Photo

#9 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (38)
joie w.
joie w.
Awesome product! Spark is by far the best engery drink i have ever tried, lots of good ingredients too! i do recommend eating first thou.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Spark is really great! My family and I use it and it works wonders! Advocare products are awesome! My favorite flavor is watermelon.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I haven't tried all of the flavors, but I have tried the grape, mango strawberry and the pink lemonade and those are all really good!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
This is a great alternative to soda and coffee. One drink in the morning and one in the afternoon and I'm high energy all day!
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
I don't go a day without my Spark! Fruit punch is my fav with grape and mango strawberry following. Use many of the products!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Centralia, WA
April 21, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Miamisburg, OH
Too many artificial flavors. Not healthy at all. I love the energy but not something I want to.put in my body
Emily L.
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Everyone raves about this but I think it's cloyingly sweet & artificial tasting. I can't really stomach it.
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
bridgeton
I recently did the advocare 24 day challenge .. these energy drink really do help with energy
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
They taste okay but I never felt the energy one would expect. Not worth the price to me.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.