Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #4 in Fitness Supplements

• I've been thinking about trying this ...Fruit punch is the best one!! 29 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced jitteryne...I've never experienced it! Whi... 31 Answers
  • Is product worth buying?I really like it. It did give ... 1 Answers
Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
I love the grape flavor! I always go through an energy slump in the afternoon and this really did the trick! I had a lot more energy and could think much more clearly.
Taffaney M.
Taffaney M.
California
Love to put these in my water
Mix it
Good keep me up and drinking a lot of water
Good for u
Tara M.
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff isn't bad! Most of the flavors are pretty good, and I feel like the drink is a good option for before/after a tough workout.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I really don't like a lot of the advocare products but Spark is one that I will stand by. It gives me a great energy boost and tastes pretty great! Highly recommend!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Wellington, KS
This gives me good clean energy and no crash. The fruit punch is my favorite flavor. Definitely recommend if you are in the market for an energy supplement.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Pricey but totally worth it!!! Fruit punch is my absolute favorite No jitters just clean energy to get the most out of my workouts!
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I loved Spark! Up until the point where I was needing 4-5 to get through a day. I found a better way to get (and keep) energy throughout the day. Won't go back!
Dani N.
Dani N.
Ames, IA
I love my Advocare Spark! :) It's worth every penny. Good luck deciding on a favorite to start with, they are all so yummy!!!! :)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD
LOVE LOVE LOVE spark! It's so great to drink before a work out, or replace your daily caffeine with this to cut calories!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This stuff works! it gives me lots of energy without the shaky feeling. I can really tell on the days that I forgot to drink my spark in the morning.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.