Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kate R.
Kate R.
Fort Smith, Ar

Love having this is place of my morning coffee! It gives me energy and I don't experience a crash.
Tristen P.
Tristen P.
Anderson, IN

This energy drink mix did not work for me. I did not notice any difference. I was bummed because I've heard such good things but just didn't work for me!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

It gave me a lot of energy and helped me drop a few pounds (I think water weight) it made me pee like crazy. It taste horrible though, I had to force myself to drink it but I think it was worth it. I love how I feel after drinking it.
Luz R.
Luz R.

I love me some spark...at first it didnt help as much but i gave it about 2 weeks and now its my absolute favorite product. Gave me the energy i needed to start my day and it wore out with out feeling a crash down. I drink a packet of this during my zumba workout and it works amazing. Theres different flavors i believe there is ten. So if one was not to your liking you got a few more to work with. Lost a few pounds in using spark.
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL

i havent tried these yet but i have a friend on the advocare diet and shes lost alot of weight and is always so energized.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Springhill, LA

I love me some spark! This stuff is amazing! It gives me energy without the crash. It also had all the vitamins I need. My hair and nails are especially strong while drinking this. I have tried other energy drinks & they just don't compare to spark. My favorite is the new blue raspberry & pineapple coconut.
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love Spark I have drank it for 2 years now. My favorite is fruit punch and watermelon. I loved it so much I decided to sign up as a distributor.
MaKayla C.
MaKayla C.
Indian River, MI

Sparks energy is by far my favorite! I feel like running a marathon after finishing my drink.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Jefferson Hls, PA

I love spark so much . It's not like your typical energy drink like monster . It give u natural energy and tastes so good . You buy it from distributors , it can be a little pricey. They come in tubs which are $50 and it's powder you just add into water . I love the pink lemonade . I drink one in the morning and in the afternoon . So good and I recommend it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lubbock, TX

I don't like like herbalife or brands like it but spark is pretty badass.
I had my child and afterwards I was always sluggish. Spark actually helped me focus at work after sleepless nights with a newborn.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.