Add a Photo

#17 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (38)
Jessica s.
Jessica s.

I don't go a day without my Spark! Fruit punch is my fav with grape and mango strawberry following. Use many of the products!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Miamisburg, OH

Too many artificial flavors. Not healthy at all. I love the energy but not something I want to.put in my body
Emily L.
Emily L.
Irving, TX

Everyone raves about this but I think it's cloyingly sweet & artificial tasting. I can't really stomach it.
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
bridgeton

I recently did the advocare 24 day challenge .. these energy drink really do help with energy
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN

They taste okay but I never felt the energy one would expect. Not worth the price to me.
Diamond  G.
Diamond G.
Converse, TX

I love the pink lemonade! I don't really care for the mango but it's good lol.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I have not tried this particular flavor, but the other spark products I've tried have done exactly what is promised. I got a TON of energy -- almost to the point of scaring others -- and did not "crash" afterwards. Great when you need a boost for a big day, but definitely test the serving size and flavors. This is not a one-size-fits-all type product.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL

One of my favorite products from Advocare is the Spark. The green apple is my fave flavor
Taylor P.
Taylor P.

Spark is amazing! I love Mango Strawberry and also Grape. I have one each morning to help me get my day started.
April G.
April G.
Seneca, SC

The price is a little hefty, but it does go along way. I've been using Spark for about 4 years now and it never disappoints when I need a pick-me-up during the day or before a workout.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.