Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Diamond  G.
Diamond G.
Converse, TX

I love the pink lemonade! I don't really care for the mango but it's good lol.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Charlottesville, VA

My husband and I are addicted to spark! I have some every morning. I like to mix some powdered greens into my spark for some extra health benefits.
Analexis C.
Analexis C.

LOVE Spark! We're obsessed with it at our house! I have not tried Mandarin Orange, but have heard through several people that it reminds them of Tang! Definitely have to try it out, since I love all of the flavors!
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Saint Helens, OR

This is a really great flavor. I love the canister for home use. The new canisters are great, too. Orange is good hot with a dash of cinnamon. Makes for a great morning drink in the winter. Amazing mental focus & clarity to start the day.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Peoria

Love this stuff, taste great and works well. Gives me that energy boost in the morning and afternoon. No more soda for me!
Freddy L.
Freddy L.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

My favorite flavor! It goes well with breakfast and helps with energy throughout the day. It's given me the energy to workout after long days at school!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Boyden, IA

Five stars just isn't enough! I LOVE everything from Advocare. Spark got me hooked on the company. My husband gave up pop when we started trying Spark. It's a gamechanger and our #MVP product!
Katy P.
Katy P.
Dodgeville, WI

I'll be honest. I used to be addicted to this stuff and went through it like crazy. I loved the energy boost and relied on it for workouts. However -- I've since found must cheaper energy drink additives that give me the same boost and honestly taste better. I don't notice much difference in terms of workouts either. Great if you have the money but there are other options.
Molly W.
Molly W.

Great taste. Gives me energy and helps me to think clearly all day without the mid-day crash
Julie R.
Julie R.
Haughton, LA

Spark works like magic! i drink it 3 times a day, and was able to quit taking my ADD stimulant. It works miracles. I have never found another product which gives me energy without making me feel jittery and on edge. I love Spark!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.