Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Mount Vernon, OH

Mandarin Orange is my favorite flavor of spark! Whether it's before a workout or I just need an extra boost during the day spark is my GO-To!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Alpena, MI

Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didn't like the taste of either one.
Carrie N.
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN

Expensive, but it is good. I have tried it a couple of times, but I just can't justify spending that much anymore.
Kati W.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL

I love Spark! A great alternative to having a soda when I hit my afternoon slump. The mandarin orange and fruit punch are my favorite. They are expensive, but worth it if you are trying to stick to a diet.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Thornville, Ohio

Best thing I've ever had. All the flavors are awesome and I would recommend them to any one.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

I am a big fan of Spark and would probably stock up if it weren't so expensive. This flavor and Fruit Punch are my favorite. The product definitely "sparks" you up, as promised and is easy to drink. I deducted one star for an occasional sensitive stomach after drinking it.
Shantel B.
Shantel B.
Kingwood, TX

I have tried Grape, Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Mango Strawberry, and Green Apple. Grape and Watermelon are the only two that I will drink regularly. I however do not get any energy off of drinking it. I personally add it to my pre work out supplement to give it an extra added taste and boost. I feel that it is a bit overpriced considering, but will continue to buy periodically.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Ottawa, ON

I love spark. Mandarin orange and pink lemonade are definitely my favorites. I don't have a crash with these drinks as I have with other similar drinks.
Beth A.
Beth A.

I started drinking the Mandarin Orange Spark when I started the 24 day challenge and it really gives me the boost I thought I was getting from drinking diet soda, with out the crash. What I do not like about it is the smell of the powder itself. To me to smells like a protein shake. I also found that I have to drink the 8 oz serving right away, I cant let it sit, because the taste in my opinion, begins to change. It is also expensive.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN

I drink Spark every single morning. I think it is so refreshing. I love how much energy I get that helps keep me going all day. I have tried the mandarin orange, fruit punch, strawberry melon, and pink lemonade. I only drink fruit punch daily!!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.