Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kim R.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Pricey but totally worth it!!! Fruit punch is my absolute favorite No jitters just clean energy to get the most out of my workouts!
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
I loved Spark! Up until the point where I was needing 4-5 to get through a day. I found a better way to get (and keep) energy throughout the day. Won't go back!
Dani N.
Dani N.
Ames, IA
I love my Advocare Spark! :) It's worth every penny. Good luck deciding on a favorite to start with, they are all so yummy!!!! :)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This stuff works! it gives me lots of energy without the shaky feeling. I can really tell on the days that I forgot to drink my spark in the morning.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I cannot start my day without Spark. I love all the different flavors and most of them taste like what the label reads.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I LOVE spark! I helps me focus throughout the day. It is like taking the cob webs that are in my brain and dusting them away!
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT FROM ADVOCARE. i love it so much helped me kick pop out of my life and taste amazing!
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Love this drink! My favorite flavors are watermelon and Grape. This drink gave me so much energy and focus. The only bad thing is the price.
Kallie G.
Kallie G.
Grandview, TX
Can't go a day without my spark. Taking it first thing in the am I'm fueled for a whole day of working out, errands, work and family time.
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
I love love love me some spark! Gets me going without the jitters of other energy drinks. Great vitamins too
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.