Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
It is rare that coffee or energy drinks can give me energy. I do not drink them a lot either. Spark is absolutely amazing. I have energy and for the whole day! I have never crashed either!!! Love this product, I recommend it.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC
My sister was using these for awhile ad she gave me an orange sample one to try and it didn't taste terrible. It did seem to give me more energy and more focused throughout the day. I would recommend this.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
I drink spark everyday! Watermelon is my favorite!! It gives me just enough energy to push through my day!
bonnie r.
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love Spark by Advocare. It gives me the energy I need to make it through my day and my workouts. They have a great variety of flavors to choose from and you will not be disappointed. I live on starbucks coffee drinks and Spark replaced that for me.
Christie Z.
Christie Z.
Highland, IN
I love Spark. I am a distributor for Advocare and love love love the all day energy I get from my Spark. I skip my morning coffee for Spark and the rest of my vitamins and get my day started right!
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
these are okay but the taste is kinda hit and miss, either you like it or not i tend to like about half of them
brianne t.
brianne t.
Love these drinks. Such good flavor and a great supplement. Doesn't give you the jittery feeling but keeps you on top of your game
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Amarillo, TX
Spark is awesome! LOVE the fruit punch! I've only tried the watermelon besides the FP and wasn't crazy about it, but FP is the bomb! It tastes like Hawaiian Punch! :) Great pick me up!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I love spark and sell Advocare products. I don't believe there has ever been a flavor that I did not enjoy. A must for an afternoon pick me up or a replacement for a cup of coffee.
Niki S.
Niki S.
Love spark! Has helped me kick my diet soda habit and gives me tons of energy and focus! I love the Mandarin Orange flavor for breakfast and the Mango Strawberry is delicious, too!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.