BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Myriah M.
Myriah M.
pittsburgh
I cant go without my spark. i love all the flavors. It doesn't make me crash. i dont even drink coffee anymore. spark is my go-to
McKendrie D.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Love advocare! Kind of pricey but worth it! And all the flavors are delicious!! Better to order in wholesale
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
Expensive but works good and taste good apples it's healthy if your on a budget this may not be for you but it's a 3 in 1 drink
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I would NEVER recommend this! I had a terrible reaction to this, my entire body went numb and tingly for three days after trying it. It Tastes terrible and does not have ingredients I would ever take again.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I was just recently introduced to spark and i love it. it gives me a boost of energy without soda. spark even has a little bit of caffeine in it so you do not get a major migraine from cutting back on the sodas you normally drink. Highly recommend
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
These are THEE best!! I have officially said bye to coffee! The best flavor is fruit punch. It helps me stay awake and focused through out the day without having to consume large amounts of caffeine!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Tried a couple of samples of the watermelon from my physical therapist.

The taste was okay. Didn't really notice any difference in my energy level getting better, but going through the day seemed easier.

I wouldn't purchase.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Old Hickory , TN
I tried Spark and while some of the flavors were great, others were not. the product never seemed to work for me. It made me feel jittery and increased my heart rate. The price was very high, too. I decided to switch to a more affordable option with a better taste.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
BEST BEST BEST EVER!!! Spark got me off of my 2 energy drink habit a day. I can not begin to tell you how great it is!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a Spark addict. My one main tip is that the package says to mix one scoop/package with 8oz. of water, but I find that to be way too strong and it tastes way too sweet for me. I mix one scoop/package in a 20oz. Blender Bottle and it's perfect for me!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.