BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Tried a couple of samples of the watermelon from my physical therapist.

The taste was okay. Didn't really notice any difference in my energy level getting better, but going through the day seemed easier.

I wouldn't purchase.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Old Hickory , TN
I tried Spark and while some of the flavors were great, others were not. the product never seemed to work for me. It made me feel jittery and increased my heart rate. The price was very high, too. I decided to switch to a more affordable option with a better taste.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
BEST BEST BEST EVER!!! Spark got me off of my 2 energy drink habit a day. I can not begin to tell you how great it is!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a Spark addict. My one main tip is that the package says to mix one scoop/package with 8oz. of water, but I find that to be way too strong and it tastes way too sweet for me. I mix one scoop/package in a 20oz. Blender Bottle and it's perfect for me!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love this stuff. I drink it every morning and I'm ready to go. I'm not a coffee drinker so this is my replacement.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I love my spark!! I drink one every morning it gives me tuns of energy. Then I can drink water all day. It helps with coke cravings. I do have to eat with it or I feel sick.
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown, MA
Unfortunately I don't always get enough sleep and need a little caffeine in my life. This product has changed my life and gives me the boost I need without the crash later in the day. It's also very easy on your stomach unlike coffee
Emily L.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
This stuff is great! I immediately feel energized after drinking this. I usually will drink it after working out. I also drank this regularly when I had a stomach bug, and it made me gain some hydration and I felt a lot better.
Abram D.
Abram D.
Roanoke, VA
This is a must. I wake up and drink one and I drink one later on during the day at work. It keeps me energized and on my toes without the jittery feeling. I love it!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
It is rare that coffee or energy drinks can give me energy. I do not drink them a lot either. Spark is absolutely amazing. I have energy and for the whole day! I have never crashed either!!! Love this product, I recommend it.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.