BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Sara T.
Sara T.
This is the only way I start my day!!! I have drank AdvoCare's spark everyday for 4 years and it's amazing. It tastes great and is good for you. Full of vitamins and amino acids, you get energy and focus without any crash from the sugars or caffeine like other "energy" drinks. I recommend everyone try this product!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Fitspiration Expert
I tried Advocare to get me away from my Java Monsters for energy and I hated the taste and it gave me no energy at all.
Candace C.
Candace C.
I can't start my day without my spark!! It wakes me up in the mornings and helps me to get through my days with focus and energy! I'm not a fan of coffee, so this gives me the perfect boost that I need with the flavors that I love!! My favorite flavors are grape and watermelon!! Absolutely recommend!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Fitspiration Expert
I am so thankful I was introduced to Advocare and its amazing products! Spark being one of them. I have one every morning to get me moving. Sometimes I will have one before a work out too in the early evening. Fruit Punch and Grape are my absolute favorite. If anyone is interested in buying any of these, please let me know so I can give you my website! You wont be disappointed with the amazing quality of these products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lansing, MI
This is an item that I truly cannot live without! Spark is what gets me through my busy/crazy days! The best part it is sugar free and is full of vitamins and minerals. It's a bit pricey but the results and health benefits are totally worth it in comparison to coffee, tea and energy energy drinks
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I really love my #Spark and feel the tag lines are true - energy and mental focus. I used to have a 3pm slump in the afternoon, but now I power through and feel great. Some days are "2 spark days" but I normally drink just one. The price is really comparable to energy drinks you'd buy in the store, but this doesn't have so much crap in it.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, Ca
Best energy drink on the market. I do not even drink coffee anymore because spark has replaced it. If you are looking for something to give you pep in your step look no further. I love Fruit Punch, Watermelon and Pink lemonade. So let me ask you when are you going to place an order?
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Spark is the 1st thing I drink in the mornings to give me that boost of energy I need without heading for the coffee. Spark has helped me tackle the addiction to soda and other sugary beverages.

Use as part of the Advocare 24 Day challenge or as an everyday supplemental drink!
Alexandra  A.
Alexandra A.
Moneta, VA
I will not go a day without starting out drinking Spark in the morning. Some people drink coffee but for me, Spark outweighs coffee in so many ways! It may be slightly pricey but it is totally worth the splurge! I have tried all of the flavors; however, the Mango Strawberry has been my favorite from the start. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone I know!
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Fitspiration Expert
The fake sugars made my stomach cramp and hurt. Flavors are delicious, but of course they are when they are artificially sweetened.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.