Add a Photo

#18 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (37)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This stuff works! it gives me lots of energy without the shaky feeling. I can really tell on the days that I forgot to drink my spark in the morning.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.

Love this drink! My favorite flavors are watermelon and Grape. This drink gave me so much energy and focus. The only bad thing is the price.
Kallie G.
Kallie G.
Grandview, TX

Can't go a day without my spark. Taking it first thing in the am I'm fueled for a whole day of working out, errands, work and family time.
joie w.
joie w.

Awesome product! Spark is by far the best engery drink i have ever tried, lots of good ingredients too! i do recommend eating first thou.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.

Spark is really great! My family and I use it and it works wonders! Advocare products are awesome! My favorite flavor is watermelon.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, Sc

This is a great alternative to soda and coffee. One drink in the morning and one in the afternoon and I'm high energy all day!
Jessica s.
Jessica s.

I don't go a day without my Spark! Fruit punch is my fav with grape and mango strawberry following. Use many of the products!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Miamisburg, OH

Too many artificial flavors. Not healthy at all. I love the energy but not something I want to.put in my body
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
Bridgeton, NJ

I recently did the advocare 24 day challenge .. these energy drink really do help with energy
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN

They taste okay but I never felt the energy one would expect. Not worth the price to me.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.