BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I just began the 24 day challenge (I am on day 4) and Spark is what is getting me through. I would normally drink three+ sodas a day but with the small amount of caffeine in spark, I haven't had a soda since the day before my challenge which is a huge step for me! No coffee either!! Mango strawberry is my absolute favorite flavor.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Fitspiration Expert
I tried Advocare to get me away from my Java Monsters for energy and I hated the taste and it gave me no energy at all.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I am so thankful I was introduced to Advocare and its amazing products! Spark being one of them. I have one every morning to get me moving. Sometimes I will have one before a work out too in the early evening. Fruit Punch and Grape are my absolute favorite. If anyone is interested in buying any of these, please let me know so I can give you my website! You wont be disappointed with the amazing quality of these products.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
This is an item that I truly cannot live without! Spark is what gets me through my busy/crazy days! The best part it is sugar free and is full of vitamins and minerals. It's a bit pricey but the results and health benefits are totally worth it in comparison to coffee, tea and energy energy drinks
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, Ca
Best energy drink on the market. I do not even drink coffee anymore because spark has replaced it. If you are looking for something to give you pep in your step look no further. I love Fruit Punch, Watermelon and Pink lemonade. So let me ask you when are you going to place an order?
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I really love my #Spark and feel the tag lines are true - energy and mental focus. I used to have a 3pm slump in the afternoon, but now I power through and feel great. Some days are "2 spark days" but I normally drink just one. The price is really comparable to energy drinks you'd buy in the store, but this doesn't have so much crap in it.
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville , IN
Fitspiration Expert
The fake sugars made my stomach cramp and hurt. Flavors are delicious, but of course they are when they are artificially sweetened.
McKendrie D.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Love advocare! Kind of pricey but worth it! And all the flavors are delicious!! Better to order in wholesale
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
Expensive but works good and taste good apples it's healthy if your on a budget this may not be for you but it's a 3 in 1 drink
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I was just recently introduced to spark and i love it. it gives me a boost of energy without soda. spark even has a little bit of caffeine in it so you do not get a major migraine from cutting back on the sodas you normally drink. Highly recommend
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.