Add a Photo

Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Feb. 26, 2017, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
these are okay but the taste is kinda hit and miss, either you like it or not i tend to like about half of them
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Amarillo, TX
Spark is awesome! LOVE the fruit punch! I've only tried the watermelon besides the FP and wasn't crazy about it, but FP is the bomb! It tastes like Hawaiian Punch! :) Great pick me up!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
I love spark and sell Advocare products. I don't believe there has ever been a flavor that I did not enjoy. A must for an afternoon pick me up or a replacement for a cup of coffee.
Niki S.
Niki S.
Love spark! Has helped me kick my diet soda habit and gives me tons of energy and focus! I love the Mandarin Orange flavor for breakfast and the Mango Strawberry is delicious, too!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Advocare is an amazing brand. These energy drinks are amazing and work really well! They always taste good and give me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. Highly recommend
Tina W.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL
This is the best non energy drink I have ever had. I love that it is non carbonated and full of vitamins. my only suggestion is to dilute it with lots of water or it is too sweet.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Rio Grande City
June 7, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
love it!
it helps to increase my energy levels when I'm down during/prior workout or while working
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Loganville, GA
So rare for me to find something without "caffeine" that gives me enough energy to survive the day! Hard being a college student without energy. Fruit punch flavor is amazing!
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans , LA
Spark has been completely life changing for me. My mom started me on it and it has been my replacement for coffee. Instead of drinking coffee everyday I just drink my spark.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I gave up pop and added one of these once a day. No cravings whatsoever! I also was fuller and didn't reach for junk food!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.