Add a Photo

#8 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (36)
Bethany T.
Bethany T.

Spark is really great! My family and I use it and it works wonders! Advocare products are awesome! My favorite flavor is watermelon.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
College Station, Texas

A good pick me up with vitamins, minerals and caffeine. Fruit punch is my favorite flavor.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

Orange Spark is my new favorite. It tastes a lot like the orange vitamin water. My boyfriend loves them too!
Clare C.
Clare C.
Nolensville, TN

Spark is THE best! I will probably never drink much coffee again because this stuff is so great :)
Nicole T.

I would love to say that Spark worked for me because I've heard such great things about it, but all it did was make my heart race and make me really jittery.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

This is one of my favorite flavors! It really helps me focus and start my day with clarity and energy!
Rhia H.
Rhia H.

Seriously, if you haven't tried this, you're missing out! Gives you so much energy and focus and it's sooo tasty! Love this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Spark is ahhhhhhmmmaaazzzziinnnggg! Watermelon is the only flavor that I can't handle. Give you great energy!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo, Mi

I can't live without my Spark! It gives me a great boost in the morning when I take it and when I take it before I work out. Tastes great!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
middleburg, fl

Spark is magic mommy juice. I LOVE it! It's rare that I NEED an energy boost, but when I do, this is the only thing I'll use! It's the only "energy drink" I've ever had that DOESN'T give me jitters! Love it!
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.