Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Loganville, GA

So rare for me to find something without "caffeine" that gives me enough energy to survive the day! Hard being a college student without energy. Fruit punch flavor is amazing!
Alissa K.
Alissa K.

I love the grape flavor! I always go through an energy slump in the afternoon and this really did the trick! I had a lot more energy and could think much more clearly.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN

I really don't like a lot of the advocare products but Spark is one that I will stand by. It gives me a great energy boost and tastes pretty great! Highly recommend!
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX

I loved Spark! Up until the point where I was needing 4-5 to get through a day. I found a better way to get (and keep) energy throughout the day. Won't go back!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This stuff works! it gives me lots of energy without the shaky feeling. I can really tell on the days that I forgot to drink my spark in the morning.
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.

Love this drink! My favorite flavors are watermelon and Grape. This drink gave me so much energy and focus. The only bad thing is the price.
Kallie G.
Kallie G.
Grandview, TX

Can't go a day without my spark. Taking it first thing in the am I'm fueled for a whole day of working out, errands, work and family time.
joie w.
joie w.

Awesome product! Spark is by far the best engery drink i have ever tried, lots of good ingredients too! i do recommend eating first thou.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.

Spark is really great! My family and I use it and it works wonders! Advocare products are awesome! My favorite flavor is watermelon.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC

This is a great alternative to soda and coffee. One drink in the morning and one in the afternoon and I'm high energy all day!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.