Add a Photo

Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
June 1, 2017, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Expensive but works good and taste good apples it's healthy if your on a budget this may not be for you but it's a 3 in 1 drink
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Tried a couple of samples of the watermelon from my physical therapist.

The taste was okay. Didn't really notice any difference in my energy level getting better, but going through the day seemed easier.

I wouldn't purchase.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Old Hickory, TN
I tried Spark and while some of the flavors were great, others were not. the product never seemed to work for me. It made me feel jittery and increased my heart rate. The price was very high, too. I decided to switch to a more affordable option with a better taste.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
March 1, 2017, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
BEST BEST BEST EVER!!! Spark got me off of my 2 energy drink habit a day. I can not begin to tell you how great it is!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a Spark addict. My one main tip is that the package says to mix one scoop/package with 8oz. of water, but I find that to be way too strong and it tastes way too sweet for me. I mix one scoop/package in a 20oz. Blender Bottle and it's perfect for me!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
It is rare that coffee or energy drinks can give me energy. I do not drink them a lot either. Spark is absolutely amazing. I have energy and for the whole day! I have never crashed either!!! Love this product, I recommend it.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC
My sister was using these for awhile ad she gave me an orange sample one to try and it didn't taste terrible. It did seem to give me more energy and more focused throughout the day. I would recommend this.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
April 3, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I drink spark everyday! Watermelon is my favorite!! It gives me just enough energy to push through my day!
bonnie r.
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love Spark by Advocare. It gives me the energy I need to make it through my day and my workouts. They have a great variety of flavors to choose from and you will not be disappointed. I live on starbucks coffee drinks and Spark replaced that for me.
Christie Z.
Christie Z.
Highland, IN
I love Spark. I am a distributor for Advocare and love love love the all day energy I get from my Spark. I skip my morning coffee for Spark and the rest of my vitamins and get my day started right!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.