Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI

Tried a couple of samples of the watermelon from my physical therapist.

The taste was okay. Didn't really notice any difference in my energy level getting better, but going through the day seemed easier.

I wouldn't purchase.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN

I'm a Spark addict. My one main tip is that the package says to mix one scoop/package with 8oz. of water, but I find that to be way too strong and it tastes way too sweet for me. I mix one scoop/package in a 20oz. Blender Bottle and it's perfect for me!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

It is rare that coffee or energy drinks can give me energy. I do not drink them a lot either. Spark is absolutely amazing. I have energy and for the whole day! I have never crashed either!!! Love this product, I recommend it.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC

My sister was using these for awhile ad she gave me an orange sample one to try and it didn't taste terrible. It did seem to give me more energy and more focused throughout the day. I would recommend this.
Christie Z.
Christie Z.
Highland, IN

I love Spark. I am a distributor for Advocare and love love love the all day energy I get from my Spark. I skip my morning coffee for Spark and the rest of my vitamins and get my day started right!
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Amarillo, TX

Spark is awesome! LOVE the fruit punch! I've only tried the watermelon besides the FP and wasn't crazy about it, but FP is the bomb! It tastes like Hawaiian Punch! :) Great pick me up!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

Advocare is an amazing brand. These energy drinks are amazing and work really well! They always taste good and give me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. Highly recommend
Katherine S.
Katherine S.

I love spark and sell Advocare products. I don't believe there has ever been a flavor that I did not enjoy. A must for an afternoon pick me up or a replacement for a cup of coffee.
Niki S.
Niki S.

Love spark! Has helped me kick my diet soda habit and gives me tons of energy and focus! I love the Mandarin Orange flavor for breakfast and the Mango Strawberry is delicious, too!
Tina W.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL

This is the best non energy drink I have ever had. I love that it is non carbonated and full of vitamins. my only suggestion is to dilute it with lots of water or it is too sweet.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.