Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC

My sister was using these for awhile ad she gave me an orange sample one to try and it didn't taste terrible. It did seem to give me more energy and more focused throughout the day. I would recommend this.
Christie Z.
Christie Z.
Highland, IN

I love Spark. I am a distributor for Advocare and love love love the all day energy I get from my Spark. I skip my morning coffee for Spark and the rest of my vitamins and get my day started right!
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Amarillo, TX

Spark is awesome! LOVE the fruit punch! I've only tried the watermelon besides the FP and wasn't crazy about it, but FP is the bomb! It tastes like Hawaiian Punch! :) Great pick me up!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

Advocare is an amazing brand. These energy drinks are amazing and work really well! They always taste good and give me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. Highly recommend
Niki S.
Niki S.

Love spark! Has helped me kick my diet soda habit and gives me tons of energy and focus! I love the Mandarin Orange flavor for breakfast and the Mango Strawberry is delicious, too!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.

I love spark and sell Advocare products. I don't believe there has ever been a flavor that I did not enjoy. A must for an afternoon pick me up or a replacement for a cup of coffee.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL

This is the best non energy drink I have ever had. I love that it is non carbonated and full of vitamins. my only suggestion is to dilute it with lots of water or it is too sweet.
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Loganville, GA

So rare for me to find something without "caffeine" that gives me enough energy to survive the day! Hard being a college student without energy. Fruit punch flavor is amazing!
Alissa K.
Alissa K.

I love the grape flavor! I always go through an energy slump in the afternoon and this really did the trick! I had a lot more energy and could think much more clearly.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX

I loved Spark! Up until the point where I was needing 4-5 to get through a day. I found a better way to get (and keep) energy throughout the day. Won't go back!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.