Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

OBSESSED. I'm not a coffee drinker, so this is my essential AM fuel. The flavors are all delicious, and only 15 calories per serving! Also works great as a pre-workout! No jitters, and sugar free. Comes in a variety of flavors. Purchase yours here: www. advocare.com / 140917928
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI

Tried a couple of samples of the watermelon from my physical therapist.

The taste was okay. Didn't really notice any difference in my energy level getting better, but going through the day seemed easier.

I wouldn't purchase.
Angelina d.
Angelina d.
Summerville , SC

My sister was using these for awhile ad she gave me an orange sample one to try and it didn't taste terrible. It did seem to give me more energy and more focused throughout the day. I would recommend this.
Christie Z.
Christie Z.
Highland, IN

I love Spark. I am a distributor for Advocare and love love love the all day energy I get from my Spark. I skip my morning coffee for Spark and the rest of my vitamins and get my day started right!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

Advocare is an amazing brand. These energy drinks are amazing and work really well! They always taste good and give me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. Highly recommend
Niki S.
Niki S.

Love spark! Has helped me kick my diet soda habit and gives me tons of energy and focus! I love the Mandarin Orange flavor for breakfast and the Mango Strawberry is delicious, too!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.

I love spark and sell Advocare products. I don't believe there has ever been a flavor that I did not enjoy. A must for an afternoon pick me up or a replacement for a cup of coffee.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Pensacola, FL

This is the best non energy drink I have ever had. I love that it is non carbonated and full of vitamins. my only suggestion is to dilute it with lots of water or it is too sweet.
Alissa K.
Alissa K.

I love the grape flavor! I always go through an energy slump in the afternoon and this really did the trick! I had a lot more energy and could think much more clearly.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This stuff works! it gives me lots of energy without the shaky feeling. I can really tell on the days that I forgot to drink my spark in the morning.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.