BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Chillicothe, OH
Love the product, fruit punch is my favorite. It helped me give up coffee, but the price is steep! We signed up as distributors simply to get the discount, but it barely covers the shipping.
Jacky S.
Jacky S.
I was scared to take this but I loved it. I did not get the fidgety feeling I usually get when I take energy drinks or energy supplements. It is pricey but it's worth it.
Kandyce H.
Kandyce H.
My husband and I are an advocare family! This stuff is really good, anything you want to do is awesome. If you want to build muscle they have something for that! It's pretty much like the saying "there's an app for that" well with advocare it's pretty much a product for it!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
I'm not one that's big on any supplement powders, but this one changed my views. My favorite flavor is watermelon, and it tastes just like juice. It helped curve my soda and other sugary drinks habit. It does exactly what it says, which gives you energy and helps you focus. I'm almost certain I have undiagnosed ADD because I always have a difficult time focusing on things because I'm thinking of 5 other things at the same time. When I tried a sample of this stuff, I was fully able to pay attention to a long presentation -something that's never happened before.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Fitspiration Expert
For those who want a jolt of caffeine along with your vitamins, spark definitely does that. However, it does contain a big more caffeine is you are only a 1 cup coffee drinker like me. Check the ingredients! Also, while it doesn't have pure sugar, it has an artificial sweetener (that's why it tastes so great!), which you should be mindful of especially if you're drinking more than one spark per day. If you're serious about nutrition, you should definitely not take the product for granted that it is healthy. It, at its core, is an energy drink.
Alana C.
Alana C.
I love this product. My friend got me started on it. I have yet to find a flavor I don't like. It doesn't make you feel weird or anything either.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Fitspiration Expert
This stuff is amazing if you need that extra energy. The first time I took this I put the recommended amount into a 16oz water bottle and it gave me sooo much energy, lasted all day and I couldn't sleep at night. So whenever I took it again I would only put in less than half if the recommended amount. I found this to be a bit too sweet (not a big fan if sweetness).
Blair H.
Blair H.
Austin
Great for an energy boost or to substitute as a pre-work out drink. Most flavors are pretty good. Certain ones taste like medicine though.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Omaha
Love the orange flavor, gives a good amount of energy to workout without the tingle. I think it's kind of pricey but does what it claims.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
I just began the 24 day challenge (I am on day 4) and Spark is what is getting me through. I would normally drink three+ sodas a day but with the small amount of caffeine in spark, I haven't had a soda since the day before my challenge which is a huge step for me! No coffee either!! Mango strawberry is my absolute favorite flavor.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.