BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Jacky S.
Jacky S.
I was scared to take this but I loved it. I did not get the fidgety feeling I usually get when I take energy drinks or energy supplements. It is pricey but it's worth it.
Kandyce H.
Kandyce H.
My husband and I are an advocare family! This stuff is really good, anything you want to do is awesome. If you want to build muscle they have something for that! It's pretty much like the saying "there's an app for that" well with advocare it's pretty much a product for it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lake City, FL
I loved the taste and feeling of spark. The only thing I didn't like was the price. I felt like I could get similar products at Walmart for half the cost. You also have to find a seller, for a college student this is harder.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
I'm not one that's big on any supplement powders, but this one changed my views. My favorite flavor is watermelon, and it tastes just like juice. It helped curve my soda and other sugary drinks habit. It does exactly what it says, which gives you energy and helps you focus. I'm almost certain I have undiagnosed ADD because I always have a difficult time focusing on things because I'm thinking of 5 other things at the same time. When I tried a sample of this stuff, I was fully able to pay attention to a long presentation -something that's never happened before.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Fitspiration Expert
For those who want a jolt of caffeine along with your vitamins, spark definitely does that. However, it does contain a big more caffeine is you are only a 1 cup coffee drinker like me. Check the ingredients! Also, while it doesn't have pure sugar, it has an artificial sweetener (that's why it tastes so great!), which you should be mindful of especially if you're drinking more than one spark per day. If you're serious about nutrition, you should definitely not take the product for granted that it is healthy. It, at its core, is an energy drink.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Fruit punch and lemonade are my favorite flavors. I have been drinking spark everyday for the last six months! It gives me the energy I need to get through my day and the mental focus I need not to make mistakes. I also haven't gotten sick ONCE since using Spark! It's full of vitamins like vitamin C and zinc that keep my immune system strong and my body healthy!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Fitspiration Expert
This stuff is amazing if you need that extra energy. The first time I took this I put the recommended amount into a 16oz water bottle and it gave me sooo much energy, lasted all day and I couldn't sleep at night. So whenever I took it again I would only put in less than half if the recommended amount. I found this to be a bit too sweet (not a big fan if sweetness).
Alana C.
Alana C.
I love this product. My friend got me started on it. I have yet to find a flavor I don't like. It doesn't make you feel weird or anything either.
Blair H.
Blair H.
Austin, TX
Great for an energy boost or to substitute as a pre-work out drink. Most flavors are pretty good. Certain ones taste like medicine though.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
Love the orange flavor, gives a good amount of energy to workout without the tingle. I think it's kind of pricey but does what it claims.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.