Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK

Love this! They have amazing flavors. Doesn't take much to really boost energy!
Danny  M.
Danny M.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love spark it is happiness in a bottle can't start my day without it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
V M.
V M.
Hillsboro, OR

The mandarin orange flavor is the best in my opinion. I mix it into a regular size water bottle, and it's the perfect amount of water-to-mix ratio. This drink gives me so much energy. I drink it before a run/workout or during the day while at work, and the energy levels for both activities are very high. It doesn't give me the shakes, and I've never experienced a "crash" afterwards. I've been using this for years. I also really like the fact that I'm getting the energy from all of the vitamins in the mix rather than sugar or chemicals like what I would get from other energy drinks.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.

I started Spark to take the place of coffee in the morning, and it changed me forever! I have no caffeine crashes, more energy, sleeping better at night and even have energy to get in a work out after work! I dint get shaky crazy energy, just feel more awake and focused vs before when I felt run down and tired all day, and tossed and turned all night even though I was tired.
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT

My husband brought a couple sample packet of this in orange from his gym. I tried it when I needed some extra energy to keep up with two toddlers. it tasted almost like Sunkist and reminded me of the orange eboost I tried years ago. it gave me decent energy after consuming it but for the price, I knocked a star off. I rather drink coffee than spending money on this.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

I love spark! Fruit punch, grape, and water melon! They are all good! Gives me energy through out the day with no crash! I'll drink these to replace coffee and that will be all I need! And I'm normally a coffe-Holic! You should def try! Fruit punch is sweet, but it's like a universal flavor everyone likes it. Just make sure to add ice! πŸ˜‰
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
tripoli, Ia

I absolutely love taking spark. it gives me so much energy and is so much healthier than what a pop would be. it is a little pricier to buy up front unless you sign up to be a consultant which I did. and then you get a small discount which is always nice. Spark plugs in many different flavors my favorite is grape or fruit punch
Esther A.
Esther A.
Carrollton, TX

This is a life saver for me. I actually liked the taste. At first, the smell of the product caused me to delay me using it because it smells chalky, but the fruit punch tasted like fruit punch. It gives me the lift I need when needed.... people I have shared with call it legal crack! ha!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

OBSESSED. I'm not a coffee drinker, so this is my essential AM fuel. The flavors are all delicious, and only 15 calories per serving! Also works great as a pre-workout! No jitters, and sugar free. Comes in a variety of flavors. Purchase yours here: www. advocare.com / 140917928
Kandyce H.
Kandyce H.

My husband and I are an advocare family! This stuff is really good, anything you want to do is awesome. If you want to build muscle they have something for that! It's pretty much like the saying "there's an app for that" well with advocare it's pretty much a product for it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.