BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Great alternative to energy drinks. Taste is good, my favorite is Fruit Punch flavor. Kind of of the expensive side but is cheaper than buying a monster or Red Bull daily!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
I have only tried samples of these and they are tastey and do give you energy and help you focus. But it is expensive. Wish it were cheaper so i could continue to drink it
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
I really love sparks the flavor is great and it gives you a good boost of energy before a workout. I used to use it all the time when I played rugby in college and it never made me jittery after.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
I love Spark ! It has been a wonderful way to replace my awful caffeine habit!!! I love the different flavors that are offered! There is a lot of powder given therefore it will last awhile!!!
Esther A.
Esther A.
Carrollton, TX
This is a life saver for me. I actually liked the taste. At first, the smell of the product caused me to delay me using it because it smells chalky, but the fruit punch tasted like fruit punch. It gives me the lift I need when needed.... people I have shared with call it legal crack! ha!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Florence, AL
I would give this product more stars if I could! Love my spark. It helped me quit coffee drinking and also doubles as a great preworkout. Love it! I haven't tried a flavor I didn't like!
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
I love, love, LOVE Spark energy drinks! After doing the 24-day challenge, I didn't stick with many of Advocare's products, but Spark is one thing I cannot live without. With so many flavors, there is bound to be one that works for you! My favorite by far is the Mango Strawberry. Followed by Watermelon (which is funny, because I normally hate Watermelon-flavored anything!) On the other hand, Pink Lemonade had a strange fishy flavor, in my opinion.

I am not a caffeine drinker normally, but Spark gives me just a little boost in my energy to keep me going throughout the day, without any sort of crash afterwards. As a bonus, all of the B12's makes you pee neon colors!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Westerville , OH
Love love love Spark! I completely cut out coffee and other caffeine while using it. It kept my energy high and got me through the day! It is on the pricey side, but completely worth it!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH
OBSESSED. I'm not a coffee drinker, so this is my essential AM fuel. The flavors are all delicious, and only 15 calories per serving! Also works great as a pre-workout! No jitters, and sugar free. Comes in a variety of flavors. Purchase yours here: www. advocare.com / 140917928
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Chillicothe, OH
Love the product, fruit punch is my favorite. It helped me give up coffee, but the price is steep! We signed up as distributors simply to get the discount, but it barely covers the shipping.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.