Add a Photo

Chelsea H.
Chillicothe, OH
May 9, 2017, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Love the product, fruit punch is my favorite. It helped me give up coffee, but the price is steep! We signed up as distributors simply to get the discount, but it barely covers the shipping.
Kandyce H.
Kandyce H.
My husband and I are an advocare family! This stuff is really good, anything you want to do is awesome. If you want to build muscle they have something for that! It's pretty much like the saying "there's an app for that" well with advocare it's pretty much a product for it!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I am so thankful for Spark! It is my favorite product in the Advocare line. It is the only thing I have found that will completely replace coffee/ caffeinated drinks. I used to typically drink a large cup of coffee in the am and then a couple of Mt. Dew throughout the day to keep going. No I have my Spark in the morning (an an occasional one in the afternoons on really busy days) and I am great! I feel a lot better not drinking so much coffee and cokes anymore!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Feb. 10, 2017, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I tried Advocare to get me away from my Java Monsters for energy and I hated the taste and it gave me no energy at all.
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Fitspiration Expert
March 15, 2017, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
The fake sugars made my stomach cramp and hurt. Flavors are delicious, but of course they are when they are artificially sweetened.
McKendrie D.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Feb. 9, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Love advocare! Kind of pricey but worth it! And all the flavors are delicious!! Better to order in wholesale
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
June 1, 2017, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Expensive but works good and taste good apples it's healthy if your on a budget this may not be for you but it's a 3 in 1 drink
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Tried a couple of samples of the watermelon from my physical therapist.

The taste was okay. Didn't really notice any difference in my energy level getting better, but going through the day seemed easier.

I wouldn't purchase.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Old Hickory, TN
I tried Spark and while some of the flavors were great, others were not. the product never seemed to work for me. It made me feel jittery and increased my heart rate. The price was very high, too. I decided to switch to a more affordable option with a better taste.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
March 1, 2017, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
BEST BEST BEST EVER!!! Spark got me off of my 2 energy drink habit a day. I can not begin to tell you how great it is!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.