BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kaylynn S.
Kaylynn S.
Royse city , TX
My absolute favorite drink, I love it in the mornings (replace my coffee with) zbefore the gym or just to get this mommy through the day. & Its way CHEAPER than buying an energy drink or coffee from a coffee shop. LOVE my Spark!!!!
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Hartford, KY
Even after I finished my 24 day challenge I continue to order Spark! I love it and they have so many different flavors to pick from. It doesn't give you that creep crawly skin feeling. It just makes me feel GOOD and motivated!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fitspiration Expert
LOVE this stuff!!!! I drank one a day while I was pregnant (dr approved) and I loved the energy it gave me! I also loved that it didn't give me any lag when it wore off and no jitters! My favorite flavor is fruit punch.
Leah M.
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
So much better and more effective than drinking coffee! I love this drink and they have all the different flavors too! I cannot say enough good things about this drink. I drink it almost every day. I would recommend this to anyone who drinks coffee every morning or just needs an extra energy boost
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
First try and I wasn't a fan. But it grows one and after it grows on you you become addicted! I like all flavors, I love some more than others. Try fruit punch or watermelon mixed in a fruit smoothie. So amazing!!! Gives incredible energy without getting a crash later on! In a perfect world it would be cheaper
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Spark is my go-to!! It's my morning pick me up! Fruit punch is my flavor of choice. Great taste and keeps me focused and hydrated! Also, gives me lots of energy! I drink in the morning and around 2pm! Great product! Advocare is awesome!!
Xen H.
Xen H.
Fitspiration Expert
I love spark.. i drink it every morning to give boost for workouts.. gives
Me a lot of energy.. my favorite flavor is the pink lemonade.. it's a bit pricey though but i will still buy when i ran out..
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I drank this when I worked night shift and needed a pick me up. The taste was ok, kind of gritty. But it did work. Downside was it made my hands shake.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
East Haddam, CT
Being s mom of a very busy toddler, I needed something to help me feel mentally focused and something to help get me going each day. Spark has far exceeded my expectations. I love this stuff. It's a wonderful pick me up! I would recommend this to anyone who's feeling sluggish or looking to help amp up their energy!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I loooooove Advocare Spark. I have been drinking this stuff daily for a few years instead of coffee. Really gives me the energy and focus I need to get through a day. It's pricey but it's a quality product.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.