Add a Photo

Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
May 31, 2017, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
So much better and more effective than drinking coffee! I love this drink and they have all the different flavors too! I cannot say enough good things about this drink. I drink it almost every day. I would recommend this to anyone who drinks coffee every morning or just needs an extra energy boost
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
First try and I wasn't a fan. But it grows one and after it grows on you you become addicted! I like all flavors, I love some more than others. Try fruit punch or watermelon mixed in a fruit smoothie. So amazing!!! Gives incredible energy without getting a crash later on! In a perfect world it would be cheaper
Xen H.
Xen H.
Fitspiration Expert
March 24, 2017, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love spark.. i drink it every morning to give boost for workouts.. gives
Me a lot of energy.. my favorite flavor is the pink lemonade.. it's a bit pricey though but i will still buy when i ran out..
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Feb. 23, 2017, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I drank this when I worked night shift and needed a pick me up. The taste was ok, kind of gritty. But it did work. Downside was it made my hands shake.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
East Haddam, CT
Feb. 15, 2017, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Being s mom of a very busy toddler, I needed something to help me feel mentally focused and something to help get me going each day. Spark has far exceeded my expectations. I love this stuff. It's a wonderful pick me up! I would recommend this to anyone who's feeling sluggish or looking to help amp up their energy!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
June 14, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I loooooove Advocare Spark. I have been drinking this stuff daily for a few years instead of coffee. Really gives me the energy and focus I need to get through a day. It's pricey but it's a quality product.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
April 4, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Great alternative to energy drinks. Taste is good, my favorite is Fruit Punch flavor. Kind of of the expensive side but is cheaper than buying a monster or Red Bull daily!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
April 20, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I really love sparks the flavor is great and it gives you a good boost of energy before a workout. I used to use it all the time when I played rugby in college and it never made me jittery after.
Esther A.
Esther A.
Carrollton, TX
This is a life saver for me. I actually liked the taste. At first, the smell of the product caused me to delay me using it because it smells chalky, but the fruit punch tasted like fruit punch. It gives me the lift I need when needed.... people I have shared with call it legal crack! ha!
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Westerville , OH
Feb. 28, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Love love love Spark! I completely cut out coffee and other caffeine while using it. It kept my energy high and got me through the day! It is on the pricey side, but completely worth it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.