Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Elisha  A.
Elisha A.
Kodiak, AK

OBSESSED!! I add my spark to any la croix and it is nothing short of amazing!!! Happy mommy juice!
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH

I love spark but sometimes it gives me a stomach ache. Great alternative to caffeine based drinks
Lori W.
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV

I love Advocare's spark, flavor Fruit punch. It's a great replacement for my daily Mt. Dew habit
Whitney U.
Whitney U.

Really enjoy mango strawberry and fruit punch. I love the packets but the canister saves money!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, In

This doesn't work for me. It seems like a waste of money to me. I tried it. I didn't like it.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.

Pretty good the flavors are good mine didn't dissolve as much as I would have liked for it to
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE

Tastes like powder and not great. Did not feel a kick. Coffee is better. Very expensive!!!
Lora R.
Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI

I drink this everyday! Fruit punch is my favorite! I highly recommend this to everyone!!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

I love Advocare spark! It's is always a great start to my day to get me energized!
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK

Love this! They have amazing flavors. Doesn't take much to really boost energy!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.