BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I drank this when I worked night shift and needed a pick me up. The taste was ok, kind of gritty. But it did work. Downside was it made my hands shake.
tammy H.
tammy H.
morrilton
I absolutely loved spark just a little pricey for me. I got to say if it was more affordable I would be drinking it instead of energy drinks my favorite the is the fruit punch and kiwi
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
East Haddam, CT
Being s mom of a very busy toddler, I needed something to help me feel mentally focused and something to help get me going each day. Spark has far exceeded my expectations. I love this stuff. It's a wonderful pick me up! I would recommend this to anyone who's feeling sluggish or looking to help amp up their energy!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
My chiropractor introduced me to spark for extra energy since I'm always so tired. This stuff is amazing! I can stay awake all day and get so much done! My favorite so far is the fruit punch. The green apple tasted like a jolly rancher and was okay once but the 2nd time was so much. The orange hardly had any taste. I have a pink lemonade to try and heard its good. I've heard the watermelon is good also! I love that Spark has vitamins in it and is a healthy energy drink. It's a little pricey but it has been so worth it to me bc I'm chronically sick and have trouble staying awake most days. I definitely recommend it!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Johnstown, PA
I've been using spark for 3 years now and i am in love with this product! it is great! definitely a great product if coffee isn't your thing! All of the flavors are amazing! Fruit punch is my favorite.
Michele K.
Michele K.
I love the taste of the product. However, I didn't really notice an increase in energy, concentration, etc. I mainly used it as a water flavor and for the vitamins that are in it.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I loooooove Advocare Spark. I have been drinking this stuff daily for a few years instead of coffee. Really gives me the energy and focus I need to get through a day. It's pricey but it's a quality product.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Great alternative to energy drinks. Taste is good, my favorite is Fruit Punch flavor. Kind of of the expensive side but is cheaper than buying a monster or Red Bull daily!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Callahan, FL
I have only tried samples of these and they are tastey and do give you energy and help you focus. But it is expensive. Wish it were cheaper so i could continue to drink it
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
I really love sparks the flavor is great and it gives you a good boost of energy before a workout. I used to use it all the time when I played rugby in college and it never made me jittery after.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.