BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
mackenzie j.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
So I love this product but I hate withdrawals headaches 10x more. It's very easy to use and gives you energy but after awhile, it stops working and if you try to stop using it, you get bad headaches and can hardly stay awake during the day.
Kaylynn S.
Kaylynn S.
Royse city , TX
My absolute favorite drink, I love it in the mornings (replace my coffee with) zbefore the gym or just to get this mommy through the day. & Its way CHEAPER than buying an energy drink or coffee from a coffee shop. LOVE my Spark!!!!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Fitspiration Expert
I'm sorry y'all, but I personally feel like if I am going to spend $200+ on a monthly supply of a supplement to help me lose weight, I could just as easily just spend that kind of money on a monthly payment for cosmetic surgery. INSANE!
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Hartford, KY
Even after I finished my 24 day challenge I continue to order Spark! I love it and they have so many different flavors to pick from. It doesn't give you that creep crawly skin feeling. It just makes me feel GOOD and motivated!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fitspiration Expert
LOVE this stuff!!!! I drank one a day while I was pregnant (dr approved) and I loved the energy it gave me! I also loved that it didn't give me any lag when it wore off and no jitters! My favorite flavor is fruit punch.
Leah M.
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
So much better and more effective than drinking coffee! I love this drink and they have all the different flavors too! I cannot say enough good things about this drink. I drink it almost every day. I would recommend this to anyone who drinks coffee every morning or just needs an extra energy boost
Kylee A.
Kylee A.
Clarkston, WA
It's good! Flavor is good.
I only don't like that it doesn't give me the buzz that I get from other preworkouts. For that reason, I don't use it as a preworkout and use it more of a BCAA supplement instead!
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
First try and I wasn't a fan. But it grows one and after it grows on you you become addicted! I like all flavors, I love some more than others. Try fruit punch or watermelon mixed in a fruit smoothie. So amazing!!! Gives incredible energy without getting a crash later on! In a perfect world it would be cheaper
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Spark is my go-to!! It's my morning pick me up! Fruit punch is my flavor of choice. Great taste and keeps me focused and hydrated! Also, gives me lots of energy! I drink in the morning and around 2pm! Great product! Advocare is awesome!!
Xen H.
Xen H.
Fitspiration Expert
I love spark.. i drink it every morning to give boost for workouts.. gives
Me a lot of energy.. my favorite flavor is the pink lemonade.. it's a bit pricey though but i will still buy when i ran out..
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.