Add a Photo

Ashley M.
Marysville
June 1, 2017, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
My friend sells advocare and she got me to try a spark and got me hooked! So hooked that I became a distributor myself for the 20% discount! I only drink the fruit punch one and it helps with my mental focus and clarity. I like drinking one before my exams to help me focus. :)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jonesborough , Tn
April 11, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
spark is amazing, and it definitely gives you energy. its great as a pre workout. The price seems a little high, but when you factor how much it costs per use, and how much other pre workout supplements costs, it is totally worth it. Last but not least, the flavors are amazing.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Spokane, WA
March 3, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I used Spark while doing their challenge while I was steering clear of coffee for the cleanse portion. I was not a huge fan of the use of artificial sweeteners in it as they gave me a headache. The taste was good but would not recommend if you are sensitive to sweeteners.
Niki D.
Niki D.
Austin, TX
Feb. 13, 2017, 9:09 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love spark. I had to quit drinking coffee due to stomach issues and spark had quickly filled that void for that energy boost. I love the watermelon flavor and it's way more affordable than buying a coffee drink everyday, it's also great as a preworkout.
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
June 1, 2017, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love the one that taste like fruit punch! After the the first time I tried it it gave me energy that I need to last throughout my day! I was introduced to spark through my sister because my brother in law and her sold it for awhile and I recommend this product to others.
Katie M.
Katie M.
June 8, 2017, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love spark! I like the fruit punch and pink lemonade! Great to take in the morning in place of a cup of coffee or in the middle of the day for a pick me up. I also like to drink this with vodka and water on the lake or by the pool in the summer!
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
tripoli, Ia
I absolutely love taking spark. it gives me so much energy and is so much healthier than what a pop would be. it is a little pricier to buy up front unless you sign up to be a consultant which I did. and then you get a small discount which is always nice. Spark plugs in many different flavors my favorite is grape or fruit punch
Shae A.
Shae A.
Beaverton, OR
Fitspiration Expert
April 23, 2017, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love the fruit punch and watermelon. It tastes so good and gives you the energy you need without that crash afterwards. My only downfall is now when I drink it it makes me kinda sick (could just be my over-sensitive body) I would recommend though, it tastes good! Well 🤔 only the two I mentioned :
mackenzie j.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
March 25, 2017, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
So I love this product but I hate withdrawals headaches 10x more. It's very easy to use and gives you energy but after awhile, it stops working and if you try to stop using it, you get bad headaches and can hardly stay awake during the day.
Leah M.
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
May 31, 2017, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
So much better and more effective than drinking coffee! I love this drink and they have all the different flavors too! I cannot say enough good things about this drink. I drink it almost every day. I would recommend this to anyone who drinks coffee every morning or just needs an extra energy boost
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.