Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Irvine , CA

I love that the Spark drinks are a healthy alternative to energy drinks. My favorite is the Mango Strawberry!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

Obsessed! I love everything about advocate but the spark drinks are by far my favorites product they have!!!
Gina L.
Gina L.

Wow! Looove the energy this gives through the amino acids instead of caffeine! Just perfect for my
Workouts!
Christy A.
Christy A.
Leesville, La

I love love love me some spark! Gets me going without the jitters of other energy drinks. Great vitamins too
Chloe M.
Chloe M.

I drink spark everyday! Watermelon is my favorite!! It gives me just enough energy to push through my day!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Love all the flavors i, this, a much better alternative to energy drinks. no jittery feeling and no crash.
Charlee B.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME

Terrible and dangerous product. Took this before a workout and had stroke like symptoms 30 minutes later.
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Saint Louis, MO

Use everyday before a workout, gives me the energy I need to work out. Fruit punch is my favorite flavor.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Edgefield, SC

Love the Orange flavor. Love to mix with different fruit juices. It enhances the flavor of the juices
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX

Not bad for an energy drink. I like the taste and I feel that it does give me the boost that I need.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.