Add a Photo

Cari T.
Hammond, IN
May 18, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love Spark. I was looking for something that would help me stay awake at the end of my work day so I could be productive at home. If I drink coffee too late in the day, I tend to get sick. Spark has been a great option! It's easy to drink and tastes great. The only thing I would change would be the price. It's a little expensive and Advocare doesn't offer free shipping.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
May 15, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Yes. This stuff is how I live. Spark is my all the time go to. I helps give me energy, keep me focus, and boost that metabolism. The flavors are delicious since they've reformulated recently. Try them! And if you have questions or need to find a distributor hit a girl up!
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
June 6, 2017, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
My family and I love the Fruit Punch and Grape Spark to drink before a workout. It gives you the perfect boost of energy but nothing jittery. At first it seems expensive, but you buy the powder in a large quantity that last a while. I would highly recommend to those who are not coffee drinkers or who do not prefer to drink a typical energy drink from the grocery store.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
March 15, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Yes yes yes!! My friend is an advocate rep and I live spark. I can only afford it every so often but I definitely recommend it compared to caffeinated diet sodas. I never drink aspartame and drink spark instead when I need a boost. I do not use this in a workout scenario but I have heard it is excellent for that as well. Do yourself a favor, put down the Diet Coke and pick up a spark.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee , Fl
May 9, 2017, 6 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I was a coffee addict but it did not help even having 3 to 4 cups a day. I started drinking this in place of my coffee in the morning and it was the thing I needed. I no longer craved that coffee and it gave me the energy I was looking for. And if I had an afternoon workout would pop another in my water bottle. No gitters, no crash just great taste. And it's good for you.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Dickson, TN
April 22, 2017, 6:04 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Unfortunately spark has Sucralose in it as a sweetener. Research shows how dangerous this is for the body-the gut specifically! I'd rather get natural energy by helping my body work more effectively than by adding in caffeine (even if it is natural) and other horrible ingredients. Unfortunately, I've looked a lot at this and cannot recommend it for anyone.
Kat S.
Kat S.
May 31, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I play on a college women's ice hockey team and this is the only stuff that can keep me going day after day, game after game.  Spark does not give you a crash like coffee or other caffeinated drinks, instead, it is a slow and gradual decline, which you hardly notice. plus it tastes delicious
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Bradford , OH
June 6, 2017, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Absolutely by far the best powder energy drink mix I have ever tried in my life!
When it says it gives you energy it, isn't kidding. I drink one before every work out and I can tell the difference between if I take them and if I don't take them.
I highly recommend it definitely is a game changer
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
May 24, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Like the flavor and it gave me a ton of energy, if you're sensitive to caffeine- be careful! It gave me so much energy I couldn't sit still, then at night (drank it around 11am) my mind would hush enough to go to sleep. I like the energy it gave me, but knowing my reaction, I'll use less.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love spark! Fruit punch, grape, and water melon! They are all good! Gives me energy through out the day with no crash! I'll drink these to replace coffee and that will be all I need! And I'm normally a coffe-Holic! You should def try! Fruit punch is sweet, but it's like a universal flavor everyone likes it. Just make sure to add ice! 😉
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.