Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #4 in Fitness Supplements

• I've been thinking about trying this ...Fruit punch is the best one!! 29 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced jitteryne...I've never experienced it! Whi... 31 Answers
  • Is product worth buying?I really like it. It did give ... 1 Answers
Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Reaghan A.
Reaghan A.
Duluth
My favorite is the fruit punch flavor. It isn't griddy at all and tastes amazing. It gets me through a tiring workout. If you aren't a big fan of coffee and you need the energy drink this but if you do like coffee you will also like this. There are so many different flavors that all taste amazing.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
Absolutely by far the best powder energy drink mix I have ever tried in my life!
When it says it gives you energy it, isn't kidding. I drink one before every work out and I can tell the difference between if I take them and if I don't take them.
I highly recommend it definitely is a game changer
Kat S.
Kat S.
Fitspiration Expert
I play on a college women's ice hockey team and this is the only stuff that can keep me going day after day, game after game.  Spark does not give you a crash like coffee or other caffeinated drinks, instead, it is a slow and gradual decline, which you hardly notice. plus it tastes delicious
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Like the flavor and it gave me a ton of energy, if you're sensitive to caffeine- be careful! It gave me so much energy I couldn't sit still, then at night (drank it around 11am) my mind would hush enough to go to sleep. I like the energy it gave me, but knowing my reaction, I'll use less.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love spark! Fruit punch, grape, and water melon! They are all good! Gives me energy through out the day with no crash! I'll drink these to replace coffee and that will be all I need! And I'm normally a coffe-Holic! You should def try! Fruit punch is sweet, but it's like a universal flavor everyone likes it. Just make sure to add ice! 😉
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
not my go to brand. But this is a nice brand gives you lots of energy for long periods of times. just enough to keep you going. This product doesn't make you jittery. Comes an in many flavors my favorite is fruit bunch. These aren't very expensive compared to many other brands.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Marysville
My friend sells advocare and she got me to try a spark and got me hooked! So hooked that I became a distributor myself for the 20% discount! I only drink the fruit punch one and it helps with my mental focus and clarity. I like drinking one before my exams to help me focus. :)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jonesborough , TN
spark is amazing, and it definitely gives you energy. its great as a pre workout. The price seems a little high, but when you factor how much it costs per use, and how much other pre workout supplements costs, it is totally worth it. Last but not least, the flavors are amazing.
Acadia M.
Acadia M.
Laramie
The amount of energy I get from a scoop of the Mango Strawberry Spark is unreal. I love how motivated I feel and how much it helps me stay focused while working out. I bought it directly from Advocare. It's pretty expensive, but you get what you pay for. Love this product!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Spokane, WA
I used Spark while doing their challenge while I was steering clear of coffee for the cleanse portion. I was not a huge fan of the use of artificial sweeteners in it as they gave me a headache. The taste was good but would not recommend if you are sensitive to sweeteners.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.