BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Spark! My absolute favorite go to for extra energy. No shakes. No jitters. No crash. Helps with focusing. If you can't get that full 8 hours of sleep, drink a spark and you won't even notice. Not to mention ALL of the vitamins packed in there as well!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Spark has gotten me through some days that I thought would never end! The taste is great, watermelon and green apple are my favs. I use it nearly everyday and you don't have that "crashing" feeling at the end of the day! I'd definitely recommend this!!!
Katie M.
Katie M.
I love spark! I like the fruit punch and pink lemonade! Great to take in the morning in place of a cup of coffee or in the middle of the day for a pick me up. I also like to drink this with vodka and water on the lake or by the pool in the summer!
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
tripoli, Ia
I absolutely love taking spark. it gives me so much energy and is so much healthier than what a pop would be. it is a little pricier to buy up front unless you sign up to be a consultant which I did. and then you get a small discount which is always nice. Spark plugs in many different flavors my favorite is grape or fruit punch
Keiko C.
Keiko C.
My friend gave me a couple of free samples and I fell in love! I'm a mom of two and it gave me that boost of energy I needed without all the sugar and caffeine energy drinks contain and at a much cheaper cost! I love all the flavors they have too!
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Fitspiration Expert
I love the fruit punch and watermelon. It tastes so good and gives you the energy you need without that crash afterwards. My only downfall is now when I drink it it makes me kinda sick (could just be my over-sensitive body) I would recommend though, it tastes good! Well ūü§Ē only the two I mentioned :
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
This product is so good! Originally got for my husband to break him if his RedBull addiction but I began drinking it before my workouts and it really does give you a boost of energy! The bottle lasted me a really long time and I loved the taste.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
I used spark as an alternative energy drink from Red Bull or monster. I really liked that it didn't make me jittery or hyper, and that I didn't have a big crash after a few hours. This was a pricey product, as well as other advocare products.
Paulina S.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Can't go one day without my spark! Whether it's waking up and getting my day started or working out, my spark drink is definitely needed. No need for coffee or energy drinks, as spark is that perfect pick me up! Mango strawberry for the win!
mackenzie j.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR
So I love this product but I hate withdrawals headaches 10x more. It's very easy to use and gives you energy but after awhile, it stops working and if you try to stop using it, you get bad headaches and can hardly stay awake during the day.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.