BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Like the flavor and it gave me a ton of energy, if you're sensitive to caffeine- be careful! It gave me so much energy I couldn't sit still, then at night (drank it around 11am) my mind would hush enough to go to sleep. I like the energy it gave me, but knowing my reaction, I'll use less.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
Fitspiration Expert
My family lives on spark! I have a spark before every run and it helps me out tremendously! It is on the more pricy side, but I swear by it! I have also gotten my friends addicted to it! I would definitely recommend to everyone. My favorite flavors are green apple and fruit punch!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love spark! Fruit punch, grape, and water melon! They are all good! Gives me energy through out the day with no crash! I'll drink these to replace coffee and that will be all I need! And I'm normally a coffe-Holic! You should def try! Fruit punch is sweet, but it's like a universal flavor everyone likes it. Just make sure to add ice! 😉
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
not my go to brand. But this is a nice brand gives you lots of energy for long periods of times. just enough to keep you going. This product doesn't make you jittery. Comes an in many flavors my favorite is fruit bunch. These aren't very expensive compared to many other brands.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jonesborough , TN
spark is amazing, and it definitely gives you energy. its great as a pre workout. The price seems a little high, but when you factor how much it costs per use, and how much other pre workout supplements costs, it is totally worth it. Last but not least, the flavors are amazing.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Marysville, CA
My friend sells advocare and she got me to try a spark and got me hooked! So hooked that I became a distributor myself for the 20% discount! I only drink the fruit punch one and it helps with my mental focus and clarity. I like drinking one before my exams to help me focus. :)
Acadia M.
Acadia M.
Laramie, WY
The amount of energy I get from a scoop of the Mango Strawberry Spark is unreal. I love how motivated I feel and how much it helps me stay focused while working out. I bought it directly from Advocare. It's pretty expensive, but you get what you pay for. Love this product!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Spokane, WA
I used Spark while doing their challenge while I was steering clear of coffee for the cleanse portion. I was not a huge fan of the use of artificial sweeteners in it as they gave me a headache. The taste was good but would not recommend if you are sensitive to sweeteners.
Estefany A.
Estefany A.
This is by far the best Advocare product there is. I tried the 24 day challenge and this was my favorite product. It gives you this boost of energy but without the afternoon crash or without the jiterry feeling you get when you drink pre-workout or energy drinks. My favorite is the watermelon flavor.
Niki D.
Niki D.
Austin, TX
I love spark. I had to quit drinking coffee due to stomach issues and spark had quickly filled that void for that energy boost. I love the watermelon flavor and it's way more affordable than buying a coffee drink everyday, it's also great as a preworkout.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.