Add a Photo

Photos (37)
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT FROM ADVOCARE. i love it so much helped me kick pop out of my life and taste amazing!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg, LA

Spark has been a go to for me since 2013.. the watermelon flavor has to be my favorite and the energy is amazing!
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA

LOVE SPARK!!!! It gets me going everyday. The perfect amount of energy and I love it that it gives me my vitamins
Dyana E.
Dyana E.
Andrews , Tx

Gives you awesome energy when you are needing it in the afternoon! And they have amazing flavors. Def. recommend!
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL

This is way better than energy drinks and coffee. I love this stuff! My favorite is watermelon and fruit punch.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Indianapolis, IN

Love drinking spark as a way to stay energized and awake throughout the day. My favorite flavor is fruit punch.
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA

these are okay but the taste is kinda hit and miss, either you like it or not i tend to like about half of them
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY

I like spark a lot. I wouldn't use it as a pre workout but it's good for a burst of energy on a long work day.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.

Great tasting great price! Works really well to give you energy and keep you focused all day with out crashing
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Deer Park, TX

Yes! Yes! Yes!!!! I can't go a day without my sparks! I love all of my advocare products! They are amazing!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.