Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Morgan  M.
Morgan M.
Saint Libory, IL

This is my favorite energy drink! I couldn't get through nursing school without it. I highly recommend you give it a try!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD

LOVE LOVE LOVE spark! It's so great to drink before a work out, or replace your daily caffeine with this to cut calories!
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX

I love this stuff it's a lot healthier and very affordable than any other energy drinks. I highly recommend you try them.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

I cannot start my day without Spark. I love all the different flavors and most of them taste like what the label reads.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Spanaway, WA

This drink is AMAZING!!! It comes in so many flavors and it gives me the clean energy o need to make it though the day.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL

BEST BEST BEST EVER!!! Spark got me off of my 2 energy drink habit a day. I can not begin to tell you how great it is!
John M.
John M.
Superior, WI

This is the best energy drink I've ever used! Great energy without the jitters! I use this when I need a pick me up!
Tori T.
Tori T.

This product is great! Amazing boost of energy with lots of vitamins! My pharmacist and Doctor use this product too!
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PRODUCT FROM ADVOCARE. i love it so much helped me kick pop out of my life and taste amazing!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg, LA

Spark has been a go to for me since 2013.. the watermelon flavor has to be my favorite and the energy is amazing!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.