Add a Photo

#9 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (38)
Leidy A.
Leidy A.
Feb. 20, 2017, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I have tried a few of the different spark flavors and they all taste great! They don't have too much sugar I believe 4g the most per serving. I recently bought Cherry flavored spark and it tastes really good. It doesn't give me too much energy but it does give me a slight kick. It's packed with vitamins which I can tell by the color of my pee after I drink it. TMI I know lol. A bit pricey but if you subscribe as a preferred member you get 20% off on all orders for a year.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Feb. 19, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Several people I work with sell advocare so over the years I've been exposed to a variety of products from their brand. I was told that Spark has no crash and is good for you, however, I experienced a hard crash after taking this, much worse than any energy drink I've ever had. Additionally, the list of ingredients doesn't exactly yell "healthy" or "good for you" I recommend drinking a B-12 based beverage instead and just avoiding this stuff altogether.
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Feb. 25, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Spark is my fave!!! I have hypoglycemia and have never been able to drink any type of "energy drink" without being shaky and my heart racing until I tried spark. I drink it daily at work and have been for quite some time. I, personally, recommend to not drink it all at once, but slow as you would sip on a drink at meal time. Some of my favorites are fruit punch, pink lemonade, and blue raspberry. I was not as thrilled by mango strawberry, when strawberry is usually my fave!
I loved it so much that I started selling it!! Distribute number:16041640 Order with me or ask me any questions if interested 😀
Laura Kay S.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
May 4, 2017, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
If you're looking to fall in love with a nutritional supplement, you've come to the right place. It doesn't make me too jittery or anxious and provides me with lasting energy to get through my busy day. I wish I had discovered it sooner so I could have stopped drinking Red Bull! The drink comes in many flavors and is great for those on the go. There are also seasonal flavors that come and go, so make sure to get your hands on them before they run out.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I'm a distributor for advocare and I can NOT live with out my spark! I love and live off of this stuff! I used to be a heavy coffee drinker until I discovered this product. My favorite flavors are strawberry mango and blue raspberry! So delicious and good for you! I will 100% recommend and stand behind this product!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Fayetteville , NC
June 3, 2017, 3:56 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I loved advocare cleanses, unfortunately I hate hate hate this product. It advertises to give you all sorts of energy without a crash. I did not feel energized in the slightest, and crashed harder than I have with any other energy drink. It also made me have awful reactions, including rash, bloating, and severe light headedness. It's not regulated by the FDA so who knows what all is actually in the product. Would not recommend this product to anyone.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx
Feb. 15, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
One of my friends drink this all the time I walk every morning literally. They say it helps to have energy in the morning it helps keep them focused for their day. Are used to take it when I was in middle school to help me focus with school but now I don't take them anymore! Tried out if you need help focusing!
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
I started Spark to take the place of coffee in the morning, and it changed me forever! I have no caffeine crashes, more energy, sleeping better at night and even have energy to get in a work out after work! I dint get shaky crazy energy, just feel more awake and focused vs before when I felt run down and tired all day, and tossed and turned all night even though I was tired.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
April 10, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
My husband brought a couple sample packet of this in orange from his gym. I tried it when I needed some extra energy to keep up with two toddlers. it tasted almost like Sunkist and reminded me of the orange eboost I tried years ago. it gave me decent energy after consuming it but for the price, I knocked a star off. I rather drink coffee than spending money on this.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.