BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Tiffani V.
Tiffani V.
ALMA, AR
I gave it a 4 star because I am sensitive to caffeine so it obviously was too much for me.  But, the taste was great and I wish I could have kept trying it.  My fiance on the other hand LOVES this drink.  He can't go a day without it and can tell a difference in energy when he drinks it.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Dickson , TN
Unfortunately spark has Sucralose in it as a sweetener. Research shows how dangerous this is for the body-the gut specifically! I'd rather get natural energy by helping my body work more effectively than by adding in caffeine (even if it is natural) and other horrible ingredients. Unfortunately, I've looked a lot at this and cannot recommend it for anyone.
Reaghan A.
Reaghan A.
Duluth
My favorite is the fruit punch flavor. It isn't griddy at all and tastes amazing. It gets me through a tiring workout. If you aren't a big fan of coffee and you need the energy drink this but if you do like coffee you will also like this. There are so many different flavors that all taste amazing.
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Ontario, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I have completely cut soda and coffee out of my life, thanks to Spark. It is a great combination of energy and refreshment that doesn't leave me feeling sluggish a couple hours later. There are many flavors to choose from, so there is sure to be one you would like. Mango strawberry is my go-to.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
Absolutely by far the best powder energy drink mix I have ever tried in my life!
When it says it gives you energy it, isn't kidding. I drink one before every work out and I can tell the difference between if I take them and if I don't take them.
I highly recommend it definitely is a game changer
Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
Fitspiration Expert
I play on a college women's ice hockey team and this is the only stuff that can keep me going day after day, game after game.  Spark does not give you a crash like coffee or other caffeinated drinks, instead, it is a slow and gradual decline, which you hardly notice. plus it tastes delicious
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Like the flavor and it gave me a ton of energy, if you're sensitive to caffeine- be careful! It gave me so much energy I couldn't sit still, then at night (drank it around 11am) my mind would hush enough to go to sleep. I like the energy it gave me, but knowing my reaction, I'll use less.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
Fitspiration Expert
My family lives on spark! I have a spark before every run and it helps me out tremendously! It is on the more pricy side, but I swear by it! I have also gotten my friends addicted to it! I would definitely recommend to everyone. My favorite flavors are green apple and fruit punch!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love spark! Fruit punch, grape, and water melon! They are all good! Gives me energy through out the day with no crash! I'll drink these to replace coffee and that will be all I need! And I'm normally a coffe-Holic! You should def try! Fruit punch is sweet, but it's like a universal flavor everyone likes it. Just make sure to add ice! 😉
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jonesborough , TN
spark is amazing, and it definitely gives you energy. its great as a pre workout. The price seems a little high, but when you factor how much it costs per use, and how much other pre workout supplements costs, it is totally worth it. Last but not least, the flavors are amazing.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.