Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #4 in Fitness Supplements

• I've been thinking about trying this ...Fruit punch is the best one!! 29 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced jitteryne...I've never experienced it! Whi... 31 Answers
  • Is product worth buying?I really like it. It did give ... 1 Answers
Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Devan D.
Devan D.
This product is amazing! I love it, weather your headed to the gym, to a meeting or out to dinner this is the perfect drink to help boost your body and give you the extra energy you need. I use spark ALL THE TIME for what ever life throws at me. YES, all the time! Spark isn't like all those other nasty, hash tasting energy drinks were you get a boost of energy and crash, Spark supplies you with a long lasting energy and even shapens your mental focus. I 100% recommend this high quality yet affordable product.
Allie T.
Allie T.
Berlin, MD
Fitspiration Expert
I really love this product! However, I don't find that it gives me the energy that most people say it does.  I absolutely love ALL the flavors but grape is by far my favorite.  I like that you can mix it with other advocare products but I find that just mixing it with water is super yummy.  I also like that during the challenge, you can mix your fiber in it so that you don't have to taste the fiber taste.  The fact that it comes in the big container is also a plus!
Laura Kay S.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
If you're looking to fall in love with a nutritional supplement, you've come to the right place. It doesn't make me too jittery or anxious and provides me with lasting energy to get through my busy day. I wish I had discovered it sooner so I could have stopped drinking Red Bull! The drink comes in many flavors and is great for those on the go. There are also seasonal flavors that come and go, so make sure to get your hands on them before they run out.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Fayetteville , NC
I loved advocare cleanses, unfortunately I hate hate hate this product. It advertises to give you all sorts of energy without a crash. I did not feel energized in the slightest, and crashed harder than I have with any other energy drink. It also made me have awful reactions, including rash, bloating, and severe light headedness. It's not regulated by the FDA so who knows what all is actually in the product. Would not recommend this product to anyone.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I'm a distributor for advocare and I can NOT live with out my spark! I love and live off of this stuff! I used to be a heavy coffee drinker until I discovered this product. My favorite flavors are strawberry mango and blue raspberry! So delicious and good for you! I will 100% recommend and stand behind this product!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx
One of my friends drink this all the time I walk every morning literally. They say it helps to have energy in the morning it helps keep them focused for their day. Are used to take it when I was in middle school to help me focus with school but now I don't take them anymore! Tried out if you need help focusing!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
canton, GA
I was introduced to spark about 2 years ago and I loved it. At the time I didn't know what advocare was but I used the Spark as a replacement for my high sugar coffee and energy drinks when I was working double shifts at the restaurant. I did the 24 day challenge after finding out more about the company and I tried almost all the flavors and loved them . I use it every day and it gives me lasting energy throughout the day.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
I started Spark to take the place of coffee in the morning, and it changed me forever! I have no caffeine crashes, more energy, sleeping better at night and even have energy to get in a work out after work! I dint get shaky crazy energy, just feel more awake and focused vs before when I felt run down and tired all day, and tossed and turned all night even though I was tired.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Wichita, KS
Helps with mental focus and energy.  I personally need sublingual (non tablet easily absorbed) B12 daily and this is my go too!   I love it!  My current favorite flavor is cherry!   Just mix a scoop or individual packet into 8 oz of water and you have a great source of energy and mental focus with no crash!   I was on a long drive and took a Spark.  Realize that I stopped yawning!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.