Add a Photo

#8 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (36)
Liz T.
Liz T.

If energy is what you want, this is a great product. However, with the exception of green apple, I do not enjoy the taste of this.
Dani N.
Dani N.
Ames, IA

I love my Advocare Spark! :) It's worth every penny. Good luck deciding on a favorite to start with, they are all so yummy!!!! :)
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY

Love advocate spark!! We love wateemelon, limeade and fruit punch the best. I have replaced my morning coffee with this product
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Clemson, Sc

This is a great alternative to soda and coffee. One drink in the morning and one in the afternoon and I'm high energy all day!
Julia M.
Julia M.

I LOVE spark! I helps me focus throughout the day. It is like taking the cob webs that are in my brain and dusting them away!
Candice W.
Candice W.
Jonesboro, AR

Love this stuff !! Green Apple is my favorite ! I've heard the new limeade is amazing though !! I think it does what it says.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

The Mango Strawberry is my favorite one and it's perfect for a mid day pick me up or after a workout to help cool you off!
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA

I gave up pop and added one of these once a day. No cravings whatsoever! I also was fuller and didn't reach for junk food!
K D.
K D.
Oklahoma City, OK

Great energizing drink! Also tastes great. Took off 1 star for price and ease of purchase (have to get from advocate rep).
Amy M.
Amy M.

E.v.e.r.y.d.a.y!!!!! I cannot live without my spark. I teach kindergarten and I would be absolutely exhausted without it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.