Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lora R.
Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I drink this everyday! Fruit punch is my favorite! I highly recommend this to everyone!!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
I love Advocare spark! It's is always a great start to my day to get me energized!
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Oct. 2, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Love this! They have amazing flavors. Doesn't take much to really boost energy!
V M.
V M.
Hillsboro, OR
The mandarin orange flavor is the best in my opinion. I mix it into a regular size water bottle, and it's the perfect amount of water-to-mix ratio. This drink gives me so much energy. I drink it before a run/workout or during the day while at work, and the energy levels for both activities are very high. It doesn't give me the shakes, and I've never experienced a "crash" afterwards. I've been using this for years. I also really like the fact that I'm getting the energy from all of the vitamins in the mix rather than sugar or chemicals like what I would get from other energy drinks.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Feb. 23, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I sit at a desk all day and it's easy to go pour myself another cup of coffee. With sugar. With cream. With loads of caffeine. Yeah it tastes good but it's going straight to my thighs, I don't feel very nice, and it stains my teeth. So I thought I'd try Spark by AdvoCare. No sugar, loads of vitamins. I've actually given up the coffee now. Spark really helps with that afternoon slump of sleepiness. The flavor reminds me of Flintstones Vitamins, but it's a good taste and adequately sweet. Plus, it's not going to my thighs, and I'm not feeling sick from a sugar rush. I drink it every day and I feel pretty good. I only use about 3/4 of a scoop and it works great.
Tess H.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
June 21, 2017, 10:35 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I have been using this product for a year and a half now. (I am not a distributor or any of that) I drink one scoop of Spark with about 16 oz of ice water every morning. My favorite flavors are Pink Lemonade and Blue Raspberry. (Separate or mixed) I do not drink coffee or soda but I usually need some sort of boost every day. This does the trick x10. I actually feel a negative difference when I don't drink it. It keeps me focused all day and helps me stay energized as well. I have convinced all of my family to purchase it and they all love it as well. You can't let this beverage sit all day, you definitely need to drink it within an hour or two of mixing because it separates and tastes weird after a while. Don't be afraid of the price of this product either because its cheaper than buying pop or coffee every day. I love this product and you should give it a try if you need a yummy boost!
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I am not an Advocare junkie and this is the only product that I use from them, but I do love it. I tried it out at the recommendation of a coworker and now I'm hooked. It's replaced other energy drinks and coffee for the most part of my weekday wakeup routine. I drink the pink lemonade flavor. It says to use 1 scoop in 8 oz of water but I find that to be way too much, so I dilute it down even further. At first, it had a vitamin after taste but I got used to it quickly and now I don't even notice. No crash, and gives me the boost I need in the AM.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Spark is one of my very favorite ways to get an energy boost. I have chronic heart burn and can't always drink my favorite (coffee), so when it is particularly bad I turn to Spark. I love the added vitamins and the reasonable caffeine content. My favorite way to blend it is with La Croix, for the fizziness and extra flavor. It is definitely on the pricey side, I feel it is actually a bit too costly for what it is. Nevertheless, I keep Spark around and I do recommend it if you can handle the price.
Leidy A.
Leidy A.
Feb. 20, 2017, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I have tried a few of the different spark flavors and they all taste great! They don't have too much sugar I believe 4g the most per serving. I recently bought Cherry flavored spark and it tastes really good. It doesn't give me too much energy but it does give me a slight kick. It's packed with vitamins which I can tell by the color of my pee after I drink it. TMI I know lol. A bit pricey but if you subscribe as a preferred member you get 20% off on all orders for a year.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Feb. 19, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Several people I work with sell advocare so over the years I've been exposed to a variety of products from their brand. I was told that Spark has no crash and is good for you, however, I experienced a hard crash after taking this, much worse than any energy drink I've ever had. Additionally, the list of ingredients doesn't exactly yell "healthy" or "good for you" I recommend drinking a B-12 based beverage instead and just avoiding this stuff altogether.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.