BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Cari T.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I love Spark. I was looking for something that would help me stay awake at the end of my work day so I could be productive at home. If I drink coffee too late in the day, I tend to get sick. Spark has been a great option! It's easy to drink and tastes great. The only thing I would change would be the price. It's a little expensive and Advocare doesn't offer free shipping.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Spencerport, NY
I was very skeptical at first because this was brought to me, much like a Mary Kay or other pyramid type service.  When I tried the product though I got a great caffeine type buzz while still feeling focused.  This will really help energize you throughout the day.  If you are sitting at a desk though I would not recommend it because you can get jittery.  As a pre workout though it is perfect!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Molino, FL
After having my son, I was drained and lacked energy. I tried this product and fell in love with it. I buy the canister which gives you more bang for your buck. You can get about 42 servings which makes it about 1 or so a drink. I love the scooper they now have because it makes it convenient to pour in a water bottle. Blue Raspberry and Fruit Punch are my favorite. I use half a scoop and I have tons of energy (good energy, not jittery energy) and can get through work with ease.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Yes. This stuff is how I live. Spark is my all the time go to. I helps give me energy, keep me focus, and boost that metabolism. The flavors are delicious since they've reformulated recently. Try them! And if you have questions or need to find a distributor hit a girl up!
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
My family and I love the Fruit Punch and Grape Spark to drink before a workout. It gives you the perfect boost of energy but nothing jittery. At first it seems expensive, but you buy the powder in a large quantity that last a while. I would highly recommend to those who are not coffee drinkers or who do not prefer to drink a typical energy drink from the grocery store.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Washington Township
My friends sold Advocare and this was one of my favorite products. It gives you the energy you need to either wake up in the morning or power through your workout. I would use it everyday and It gave me energy without making me feel shakey or restless. I would absolutely buy this again, I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Yes yes yes!! My friend is an advocate rep and I live spark. I can only afford it every so often but I definitely recommend it compared to caffeinated diet sodas. I never drink aspartame and drink spark instead when I need a boost. I do not use this in a workout scenario but I have heard it is excellent for that as well. Do yourself a favor, put down the Diet Coke and pick up a spark.
Katy C.
Katy C.
I used these for about 2 months and they work wonders! I was really skeptical about the claims that a simple drink mix could improve your energy without a crash later. I absolutely recommend this to anyone who feels sluggish or tired after a long days work, or needs an extra pick-me-up in the morning without wanting to deal with the caffeine crash caused by coffee! Changed my life!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee , Fl
I was a coffee addict but it did not help even having 3 to 4 cups a day. I started drinking this in place of my coffee in the morning and it was the thing I needed. I no longer craved that coffee and it gave me the energy I was looking for. And if I had an afternoon workout would pop another in my water bottle. No gitters, no crash just great taste. And it's good for you.
Molly H.
Molly H.
I started using this during law school and this is a great pre workout and energy drink when you need a boost for your workout or a boost in energy for mental focus (i.e., school/work).  Love that this doesn't leave you with a jittery or creepy crawly feeling under your skin that many pre workouts do
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.