Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Albany, NY

Yum! Lots of energy for my mid afternoon slump! I love all of the flavors but mix well or you'll be eating the powder by accident!!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD

Pricey but totally worth it!!! Fruit punch is my absolute favorite No jitters just clean energy to get the most out of my workouts!
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN

The fake sugars made my stomach cramp and hurt. Flavors are delicious, but of course they are when they are artificially sweetened.
Liz T.
Liz T.

If energy is what you want, this is a great product. However, with the exception of green apple, I do not enjoy the taste of this.
Dani N.
Dani N.
Ames, IA

I love my Advocare Spark! :) It's worth every penny. Good luck deciding on a favorite to start with, they are all so yummy!!!! :)
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY

Love advocate spark!! We love wateemelon, limeade and fruit punch the best. I have replaced my morning coffee with this product
Candice W.
Candice W.
Jonesboro, AR

Love this stuff !! Green Apple is my favorite ! I've heard the new limeade is amazing though !! I think it does what it says.
Julia M.
Julia M.

I LOVE spark! I helps me focus throughout the day. It is like taking the cob webs that are in my brain and dusting them away!
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA

I gave up pop and added one of these once a day. No cravings whatsoever! I also was fuller and didn't reach for junk food!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

The Mango Strawberry is my favorite one and it's perfect for a mid day pick me up or after a workout to help cool you off!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.