BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Britnie S.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Love the taste of Advocare Spark and I love that it is infused with vitamins! I'm not sure what is up with my body, but I seem to get some intense jitters if I use it, and I can only imagine that it might either be the vitamin mix or the type of sugar they use in it. I would recommend this product to anyone based on the amount of people who LOVE it in my life, but I would recommend it with caution based on the response that my body has had with it.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Katy, Tx
I love spark! There's really no better way to put it. I have replaced energy drinks for it in the morning and it helps me stay awake without the jittery too much caffeine feel plus it's super easy I get the grab and go pouches and a bottle of water and just mix it up at my desk at work. The one down side is sometimes you end up with parts that won't dissolve but overall great product and great tastes the orange and fruit punch are my favorite ; )
Francesca B.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I have used this for over 3 years, nearly every day. It is by far my favorite energy drink. You feel great when you drink it and don't get an energy crash later on. I find that it works really well for about 5-6 hours. The flavors are great- I recommend fruit punch, strawberry mango, and watermelon. I always recommend it. A small tip is to mix it with room temp water, and add ice after to make it more enjoyable!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I received a sample of this product from a friend and I love it. I work a lot but try to avoid sugary energy drinks. I also can not drink black coffee so whenever I do grab one I feel like it is a meal worth of calories. This was perfect to add to my water without making me feel like i was doing harm to my body! It tasted great and kept me energized all day. I never felt anxious of jittery just alert and awake.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
LOVE spark! Most energy drinks or anything with caffeine make me jittery and anxious...but somehow Advocare's formula doesn't do that to me at all! I love to drink one before a workout or first thing in the morning. Not only does it give me energy, but I feel clear headed and focused. The tropical punch and grape are my faves. I really want to try the new pineapple coconut that just came out.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Drop everything right now and go get yourself some SPARK! This stuff is amazing and I've been drinking it for a couple years now. I will always love my advocare products.

This clears my mind and gives me energy so it actually puts me in a good mood. It will definitely help you go the extra mile if you feel "stuck". I take this with Catalyst and have seen my body really change with exercise.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Compton, CA
Got that spark in my cup couldn't get up without it ! No crash no gitter just a bunch of B vitamins ;) and it works! Back to school started today dropped all my kids off on foot! I highly recommend you ditch the redbull, monster, 5 hour energy and try spark today! This flavor in my bottle is pineapple coconut it's discontinued I hope they bring it back cuz 😋 Orange is my 2nd best flavor .
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I love spark!! It's a great energy drink that has vitamins in it. It's not a sugary energy drink that has crazy amounts of caffeine that make you crash after it wears off. Spark helps me focus and gives me the energy of it's to get through the day or a workout. I have used it for many years. The best flavor is fruit punch taste like koolaid to me. The grape and cherry are also very tasty.
Blake V.
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
#Spark, and the name couldn't be anymore true. This is true kickstart to your day and you wouldn't believe how great it makes you feel. No jitters and they taste pretty great too. The smell of the powder shouldn't scare you away! It's a totally different taste! If you need an extra kickstart to your day I would give this a chance. It helped me eliminate coffee from my everyday routine!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
A friend of mine sells Advocare, and introduced me to spark. At first I was hesitant to try it, but now I love it. I go to very intense cycling classes and this helped me get through it with energy left to spare!!! I will never go back to my old pre workout drink or any other energy drinks. This stuff is no joke, and most of the flavors tastes AMAZING. Fruit Punch is my favorite.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.