BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I received a sample of this product from a friend and I love it. I work a lot but try to avoid sugary energy drinks. I also can not drink black coffee so whenever I do grab one I feel like it is a meal worth of calories. This was perfect to add to my water without making me feel like i was doing harm to my body! It tasted great and kept me energized all day. I never felt anxious of jittery just alert and awake.
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
LOVE spark! Most energy drinks or anything with caffeine make me jittery and anxious...but somehow Advocare's formula doesn't do that to me at all! I love to drink one before a workout or first thing in the morning. Not only does it give me energy, but I feel clear headed and focused. The tropical punch and grape are my faves. I really want to try the new pineapple coconut that just came out.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Drop everything right now and go get yourself some SPARK! This stuff is amazing and I've been drinking it for a couple years now. I will always love my advocare products.

This clears my mind and gives me energy so it actually puts me in a good mood. It will definitely help you go the extra mile if you feel "stuck". I take this with Catalyst and have seen my body really change with exercise.
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I love spark!! It's a great energy drink that has vitamins in it. It's not a sugary energy drink that has crazy amounts of caffeine that make you crash after it wears off. Spark helps me focus and gives me the energy of it's to get through the day or a workout. I have used it for many years. The best flavor is fruit punch taste like koolaid to me. The grape and cherry are also very tasty.
Carina O.
Carina O.
Compton, CA
Got that spark in my cup couldn't get up without it ! No crash no gitter just a bunch of B vitamins ;) and it works! Back to school started today dropped all my kids off on foot! I highly recommend you ditch the redbull, monster, 5 hour energy and try spark today! This flavor in my bottle is pineapple coconut it's discontinued I hope they bring it back cuz ūüėč Orange is my 2nd best flavor .
Blake V.
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
#Spark, and the name couldn't be anymore true. This is true kickstart to your day and you wouldn't believe how great it makes you feel. No jitters and they taste pretty great too. The smell of the powder shouldn't scare you away! It's a totally different taste! If you need an extra kickstart to your day I would give this a chance. It helped me eliminate coffee from my everyday routine!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
A friend of mine sells Advocare, and introduced me to spark. At first I was hesitant to try it, but now I love it. I go to very intense cycling classes and this helped me get through it with energy left to spare!!! I will never go back to my old pre workout drink or any other energy drinks. This stuff is no joke, and most of the flavors tastes AMAZING. Fruit Punch is my favorite.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Uvalde, TX
Advocare spark hands down is my favorite product. I know I'm doing my body right when I consume this product. I have never been a fan of energy drinks and do not like the ingredients or taste in other energy drinks. Advocare spark taste great with many flavors to choose from and it's loaded with vitamins. Spark is affordable especially when you become an advisor or distributor.
Rene D.
Rene D.
Macomb, MI
I had heard so much hype about this product that I was excited to try it. I was beyond disappointed! It claims to give you the energy that will last for hours. I tried the pink lemonade flavor and the taste was so nasty, I could not even drink it. The color was gross and the taste was thick and chalky! I honestly do not know how people drink it. It is also loaded with caffeine!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
This is my all time favorite #energydrink because it gives you mental clarity, with great taste, and subsides the crave for sugary drinks. The price seems high but the carton lasts you a while and you really get your money's worth. When trying to lose weight, stay awake during the day, train for a competition, or overall functioning of a day; I won't do anything without it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.