Add a Photo

#18 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (37)
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.

I am not an Advocare junkie and this is the only product that I use from them, but I do love it. I tried it out at the recommendation of a coworker and now I'm hooked. It's replaced other energy drinks and coffee for the most part of my weekday wakeup routine. I drink the pink lemonade flavor. It says to use 1 scoop in 8 oz of water but I find that to be way too much, so I dilute it down even further. At first, it had a vitamin after taste but I got used to it quickly and now I don't even notice. No crash, and gives me the boost I need in the AM.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

For those who want a jolt of caffeine along with your vitamins, spark definitely does that. However, it does contain a big more caffeine is you are only a 1 cup coffee drinker like me. Check the ingredients! Also, while it doesn't have pure sugar, it has an artificial sweetener (that's why it tastes so great!), which you should be mindful of especially if you're drinking more than one spark per day. If you're serious about nutrition, you should definitely not take the product for granted that it is healthy. It, at its core, is an energy drink.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR

We love our spark! My husband was a daily energy drink drinker and it made the numbers on his physical for work come back horrible. We decided to try spark as an alternative to his gas station energy drinks and IT WORKED. It gave him the energy he needed without all the horrible things found in other energy drinks. And ITS CHEAPER! Better for him and cheaper means it is a no brainier for us. So far we like the fruit punch the best. The mango strawberry was a no go for us. The pink lemonade is currently our second favorite of the favors.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Every single one of these flavors I love. I have been taking this product for over 4 years and it not only gives me better energy and focus than anything else on the market, but it is also CHEAPER than anything else on the market. At least for the energy you are looking for and the nutrition you will receive as you drink it. It's .75 a serving. Unless you find a coffee shop that sells single servings, then you are dealing with them adding their cup and service cost. Honestly, getting the discount is the best way to go.
Amber M.
Amber M.

I love spark! Personally I can't say 100% if it gives me a noticeable energy boost or not, but I've never really felt like coffee has either..so maybe I'm just weird :P but what I do like this for is to curb sweet cravings. I've had the green apple, mango-strawberry, grape, watermelon, pink lemonade, and fruit punch flavors and my personal favorites are the grape and mango-strawberry! If you're unsure of what flavor(s) to purchase, ask your advocare distributor if they have any single packets to sample!
Amy M.
Amy M.

This product is very sweet. I was only able to use this product in half doses, it also contains a caffeine and left me very jittery. However, I'm not an avid coffee drinker. My friends, who are Mom's, swear by it! They start their mornings with spark and their early afternoons with it too! Once a day was more than enough for me.

They come in great flavors! You can add as much liquid to taste- in my opinion- less is more. It's a product that gives you the results it says it will.
Leidy A.
Leidy A.

I have tried a few of the different spark flavors and they all taste great! They don't have too much sugar I believe 4g the most per serving. I recently bought Cherry flavored spark and it tastes really good. It doesn't give me too much energy but it does give me a slight kick. It's packed with vitamins which I can tell by the color of my pee after I drink it. TMI I know lol. A bit pricey but if you subscribe as a preferred member you get 20% off on all orders for a year.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I am so thankful for Spark! It is my favorite product in the Advocare line. It is the only thing I have found that will completely replace coffee/ caffeinated drinks. I used to typically drink a large cup of coffee in the am and then a couple of Mt. Dew throughout the day to keep going. No I have my Spark in the morning (an an occasional one in the afternoons on really busy days) and I am great! I feel a lot better not drinking so much coffee and cokes anymore!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Centerville, OH

Several people I work with sell advocare so over the years I've been exposed to a variety of products from their brand. I was told that Spark has no crash and is good for you, however, I experienced a hard crash after taking this, much worse than any energy drink I've ever had. Additionally, the list of ingredients doesn't exactly yell "healthy" or "good for you" I recommend drinking a B-12 based beverage instead and just avoiding this stuff altogether.
Britnie S.
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID

Love the taste of Advocare Spark and I love that it is infused with vitamins! I'm not sure what is up with my body, but I seem to get some intense jitters if I use it, and I can only imagine that it might either be the vitamin mix or the type of sugar they use in it. I would recommend this product to anyone based on the amount of people who LOVE it in my life, but I would recommend it with caution based on the response that my body has had with it.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.