BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Fitspiration Expert
I loved advocare cleanses, unfortunately I hate hate hate this product. It advertises to give you all sorts of energy without a crash. I did not feel energized in the slightest, and crashed harder than I have with any other energy drink. It also made me have awful reactions, including rash, bloating, and severe light headedness. It's not regulated by the FDA so who knows what all is actually in the product. Would not recommend this product to anyone.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx
One of my friends drink this all the time I walk every morning literally. They say it helps to have energy in the morning it helps keep them focused for their day. Are used to take it when I was in middle school to help me focus with school but now I don't take them anymore! Tried out if you need help focusing!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Canton, GA
I was introduced to spark about 2 years ago and I loved it. At the time I didn't know what advocare was but I used the Spark as a replacement for my high sugar coffee and energy drinks when I was working double shifts at the restaurant. I did the 24 day challenge after finding out more about the company and I tried almost all the flavors and loved them . I use it every day and it gives me lasting energy throughout the day.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
I started Spark to take the place of coffee in the morning, and it changed me forever! I have no caffeine crashes, more energy, sleeping better at night and even have energy to get in a work out after work! I dint get shaky crazy energy, just feel more awake and focused vs before when I felt run down and tired all day, and tossed and turned all night even though I was tired.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I have tried Spark so many different times.  when i got past the vitamin taste and constant shaking of my drink before I could sip I would get major headaches and my tummy seemed to swell. I never got energy off of this drink either but that is my personal experience. I was bummed I spent $55 on a container and wasn't able to use it. I hear great things about Advocare but I just didn't have the same opinion.
Christina S.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
This stock photo is a little out of date, the canisters are more condense and less bulky.
This is honestly my favorite energy product ever, packed with vitamins and minerals, give you the energy you need to get through the day and tastes so good.
My favorite is the new blue raspberry, very sweet but healthier than some alternatives!
April F.
April F.
Del City, OK
My roommate got me hooked on this and then my co-workers got hooked on it after they tried it. One, it doesn't make you jittery. Two, the energy lasts most of the day. Three, this is the perfect pre-workout drink to get your energized and motivated. Four, this doesn't make you tingle like other workout drinks do not does it make you nauseous. I would drink this even if I didn't work out, due to feeling good and having energy.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Wichita, KS
Helps with mental focus and energy.  I personally need sublingual (non tablet easily absorbed) B12 daily and this is my go too!   I love it!  My current favorite flavor is cherry!   Just mix a scoop or individual packet into 8 oz of water and you have a great source of energy and mental focus with no crash!   I was on a long drive and took a Spark.  Realize that I stopped yawning!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
My husband brought a couple sample packet of this in orange from his gym. I tried it when I needed some extra energy to keep up with two toddlers. it tasted almost like Sunkist and reminded me of the orange eboost I tried years ago. it gave me decent energy after consuming it but for the price, I knocked a star off. I rather drink coffee than spending money on this.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.