Add a Photo

#17 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (38)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.

These are delicious. The only reason for a 4 star is the high price. But the limeade and blue rasberry have got to be personal favorites.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Pineville, LA

Spark is my favorite Advocare product. Love the caffeine without the added sugars like pop/energy drinks. And the mental focus is great.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO

This stuff isn't bad! Most of the flavors are pretty good, and I feel like the drink is a good option for before/after a tough workout.
Tianna P.
Tianna P.

The fruit punch flavor is awesome! I love taking it on an empty stomach every morning and it gives me great energy throughout the day!
Terri S.
Terri S.
East Meadow, NY

I absolutely love my spark! I can't start a day without it! Cherry is my brand new fave! Fruit punch, grape and orange are great also!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, Mi

I tried an advocare program for a month and loved drinking the energy drinks. Great flavor and felt awake without the jittery feeling.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.

I haven't tried all of the flavors, but I have tried the grape, mango strawberry and the pink lemonade and those are all really good!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I tried this one time, received a sample in the mail. I love it so much! It gave me energy to get the stuff done that I needed to do.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

I decided to join advocare this past month. I love how the spark give you the energy you need . My best one has been the watermelon.
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN

The fake sugars made my stomach cramp and hurt. Flavors are delicious, but of course they are when they are artificially sweetened.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.