BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
Not bad for an energy drink. I like the taste and I feel that it does give me the boost that I need.
Elisha  A.
Elisha A.
KODIAK, AK
OBSESSED!! I add my spark to any la croix and it is nothing short of amazing!!! Happy mommy juice!
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
I love spark but sometimes it gives me a stomach ache. Great alternative to caffeine based drinks
Lori W.
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV
I love Advocare's spark, flavor Fruit punch. It's a great replacement for my daily Mt. Dew habit
Whitney U.
Whitney U.
Really enjoy mango strawberry and fruit punch. I love the packets but the canister saves money!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
This doesn't work for me. It seems like a waste of money to me. I tried it. I didn't like it.
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Pretty good the flavors are good mine didn't dissolve as much as I would have liked for it to
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Tastes like powder and not great. Did not feel a kick. Coffee is better. Very expensive!!!
Lora R.
Lora R.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I drink this everyday! Fruit punch is my favorite! I highly recommend this to everyone!!
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Fitspiration Expert
Love this! They have amazing flavors. Doesn't take much to really boost energy!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.