BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Wichita, KS
Helps with mental focus and energy.  I personally need sublingual (non tablet easily absorbed) B12 daily and this is my go too!   I love it!  My current favorite flavor is cherry!   Just mix a scoop or individual packet into 8 oz of water and you have a great source of energy and mental focus with no crash!   I was on a long drive and took a Spark.  Realize that I stopped yawning!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
My husband brought a couple sample packet of this in orange from his gym. I tried it when I needed some extra energy to keep up with two toddlers. it tasted almost like Sunkist and reminded me of the orange eboost I tried years ago. it gave me decent energy after consuming it but for the price, I knocked a star off. I rather drink coffee than spending money on this.
Cari T.
Cari T.
Hammond, IN
I love Spark. I was looking for something that would help me stay awake at the end of my work day so I could be productive at home. If I drink coffee too late in the day, I tend to get sick. Spark has been a great option! It's easy to drink and tastes great. The only thing I would change would be the price. It's a little expensive and Advocare doesn't offer free shipping.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Spencerport, NY
I was very skeptical at first because this was brought to me, much like a Mary Kay or other pyramid type service.  When I tried the product though I got a great caffeine type buzz while still feeling focused.  This will really help energize you throughout the day.  If you are sitting at a desk though I would not recommend it because you can get jittery.  As a pre workout though it is perfect!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Greenwood
Advocare Spark is my everyday mommy juice! This gets my day started off right giving me the perfect amount of energy to get my kids off to school and me to the gym to complete a great workout! I buy online and it's at my doorstep within a few days. I recommend this to everyone I know. I'm addicted and wouldn't make it through parenthood without it!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Molino, FL
After having my son, I was drained and lacked energy. I tried this product and fell in love with it. I buy the canister which gives you more bang for your buck. You can get about 42 servings which makes it about 1 or so a drink. I love the scooper they now have because it makes it convenient to pour in a water bottle. Blue Raspberry and Fruit Punch are my favorite. I use half a scoop and I have tons of energy (good energy, not jittery energy) and can get through work with ease.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Yes. This stuff is how I live. Spark is my all the time go to. I helps give me energy, keep me focus, and boost that metabolism. The flavors are delicious since they've reformulated recently. Try them! And if you have questions or need to find a distributor hit a girl up!
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
My family and I love the Fruit Punch and Grape Spark to drink before a workout. It gives you the perfect boost of energy but nothing jittery. At first it seems expensive, but you buy the powder in a large quantity that last a while. I would highly recommend to those who are not coffee drinkers or who do not prefer to drink a typical energy drink from the grocery store.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Washington Township
My friends sold Advocare and this was one of my favorite products. It gives you the energy you need to either wake up in the morning or power through your workout. I would use it everyday and It gave me energy without making me feel shakey or restless. I would absolutely buy this again, I just wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.