Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Josh S.
Josh S.
Bowersville, OH

Love it. I've tried pretty much all flavors and all have a great taste. I take it to work daily and even have a few co workers who gave up energy drinks for spark.
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.

Spark is amazing! you get that boost of energy you need without those ugly gitters or horrible crash. I recommend this product over any other energy drink out.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Midlothian, IL

I can't go anywhere without my Spark! Spark gives me the boost I need to get through a tough workout or if I'm just feeling sleepy in the middle of the day!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Wellington, KS

This gives me good clean energy and no crash. The fruit punch is my favorite flavor. Definitely recommend if you are in the market for an energy supplement.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Temple Terrace, FL

Not a big fan of the flavors. I have tried 3 of them and they all taste pretty awful. I do think that they work but having to drink it is a chore for sure.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX

I've never tried this before but my friends have they liked it very much but I would like to try it out to see if it really works and it taste really well
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

I drank this when I worked night shift and needed a pick me up. The taste was ok, kind of gritty. But it did work. Downside was it made my hands shake.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Westland, MI

Spark energy drink by Advocare are really good I love their morning boost I believe in the flavor orange the best it's a great kick start 2 a long day
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

Not a big fan at all. Has dyes and artificial ingredients. I noticed that it was altering my moods after some time. Probably from the fake junk in it.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA

This is a great energy supplement! I liked the fruit punch flavor, and how easy it was to mix up at work. A much healthier option than energy drinks!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.