BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
Not bad for an energy drink. I like the taste and I feel that it does give me the boost that I need.
Elisha  A.
Elisha A.
KODIAK, AK
OBSESSED!! I add my spark to any la croix and it is nothing short of amazing!!! Happy mommy juice!
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
I love spark but sometimes it gives me a stomach ache. Great alternative to caffeine based drinks
Lori W.
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV
I love Advocare's spark, flavor Fruit punch. It's a great replacement for my daily Mt. Dew habit
Whitney U.
Whitney U.
Really enjoy mango strawberry and fruit punch. I love the packets but the canister saves money!
Kayelyn p.
Kayelyn p.
Fitspiration Expert
Pretty good the flavors are good mine didn't dissolve as much as I would have liked for it to
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
This doesn't work for me. It seems like a waste of money to me. I tried it. I didn't like it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Tastes like powder and not great. Did not feel a kick. Coffee is better. Very expensive!!!
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Fitspiration Expert
Love this! They have amazing flavors. Doesn't take much to really boost energy!
V M.
V M.
Hillsboro, OR
The mandarin orange flavor is the best in my opinion. I mix it into a regular size water bottle, and it's the perfect amount of water-to-mix ratio. This drink gives me so much energy. I drink it before a run/workout or during the day while at work, and the energy levels for both activities are very high. It doesn't give me the shakes, and I've never experienced a "crash" afterwards. I've been using this for years. I also really like the fact that I'm getting the energy from all of the vitamins in the mix rather than sugar or chemicals like what I would get from other energy drinks.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.