Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shantelle F.
Shantelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

I really enjoy the advocare program in general but spark is definitely my favorite product. This easily replaces coffee and I love all of the flavors. Watermelon is my favorite!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, Or

I love advocare spark energy drinks they pack a punch of energy when you need that extra boost in your day! And they taste great with so many different flavors to choose from!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo , Tx

I love my spark!! I drink one every morning it gives me tuns of energy. Then I can drink water all day. It helps with coke cravings. I do have to eat with it or I feel sick.
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans , LA

Spark has been completely life changing for me. My mom started me on it and it has been my replacement for coffee. Instead of drinking coffee everyday I just drink my spark.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.

I am obsessed with this!! Just the pick me up I need mid day and also helps less my appetite. My husband and I both enjoy the taste. Tropical punch is our flavor of choice!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY

Great alternative to energy drinks. Taste is good, my favorite is Fruit Punch flavor. Kind of of the expensive side but is cheaper than buying a monster or Red Bull daily!
Shatima C.
Shatima C.

Not all the flavors are good but it does give you a boost of energy. I used it to help get my day started if I had a very early morning, or for a boost in the afternoon.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.

If I didn't have spark I don't know what I would do. It's pure energy. Doesn't make you jittery, it just gives you the get up and go that you need with no crazy crashes.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.

I absolutely love advocare spark!! The fruit punch tastes just like Hawaiian punch Kool aid. It gives me energy without the shakes and palpitations. Good clean energy!!
Abram D.
Abram D.
Roanoke, Va

This is a must. I wake up and drink one and I drink one later on during the day at work. It keeps me energized and on my toes without the jittery feeling. I love it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.