BY ADVOCARE #8 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Arlington, VA
Love drinking spark as a way to stay energized and awake throughout the day. My favorite flavor is fruit punch.
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL
Fitspiration Expert
This is way better than energy drinks and coffee. I love this stuff! My favorite is watermelon and fruit punch.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Great tasting great price! Works really well to give you energy and keep you focused all day with out crashing
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Deer Park, TX
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!! I can't go a day without my sparks! I love all of my advocare products! They are amazing!!!
Gina L.
Gina L.
Wow! Looove the energy this gives through the amino acids instead of caffeine! Just perfect for my
Workouts!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Love all the flavors i, this, a much better alternative to energy drinks. no jittery feeling and no crash.
Charlee B.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
Terrible and dangerous product. Took this before a workout and had stroke like symptoms 30 minutes later.
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Saint Louis, MO
Use everyday before a workout, gives me the energy I need to work out. Fruit punch is my favorite flavor.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Edgefield, SC
Love the Orange flavor. Love to mix with different fruit juices. It enhances the flavor of the juices
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
Not bad for an energy drink. I like the taste and I feel that it does give me the boost that I need.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.