Add a Photo

#8 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (36)
Shatima C.
Shatima C.

Not all the flavors are good but it does give you a boost of energy. I used it to help get my day started if I had a very early morning, or for a boost in the afternoon.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.

If I didn't have spark I don't know what I would do. It's pure energy. Doesn't make you jittery, it just gives you the get up and go that you need with no crazy crashes.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.

I absolutely love advocare spark!! The fruit punch tastes just like Hawaiian punch Kool aid. It gives me energy without the shakes and palpitations. Good clean energy!!
Ohara D.
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR

This stuff is so amazing. I've tried many products and I've never seemed to get into them but Spark has the best flavors and gives me energy to get through the day!!
Abram D.
Abram D.
ROANOKE, VA

This is a must. I wake up and drink one and I drink one later on during the day at work. It keeps me energized and on my toes without the jittery feeling. I love it!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN

I really don't like a lot of the advocare products but Spark is one that I will stand by. It gives me a great energy boost and tastes pretty great! Highly recommend!
Josh S.
Josh S.
Bowersville, OH

Love it. I've tried pretty much all flavors and all have a great taste. I take it to work daily and even have a few co workers who gave up energy drinks for spark.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX

I loved Spark! Up until the point where I was needing 4-5 to get through a day. I found a better way to get (and keep) energy throughout the day. Won't go back!
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.

Spark is amazing! you get that boost of energy you need without those ugly gitters or horrible crash. I recommend this product over any other energy drink out.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Midlothian, IL

I can't go anywhere without my Spark! Spark gives me the boost I need to get through a tough workout or if I'm just feeling sleepy in the middle of the day!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.