Add a Photo

#8 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (36)
Cari S.
Cari S.

The grape tastes just like grape koolaid aid. But there is artificial ingredients and chemicals in this. There are better all natural products that are less expensive and better for you.
Elisa C.
Elisa C.

They don't really give me energy. I've tried most of the flavors and I think my favorite one is the green apple flavor. My least favorite are the pink lemonade and the mango strawberry!
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Amarillo, TX

Spark is awesome! LOVE the fruit punch! I've only tried the watermelon besides the FP and wasn't crazy about it, but FP is the bomb! It tastes like Hawaiian Punch! :) Great pick me up!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

I really like the advocare spark energy drink. It's a great alternative to the monster energy drinks I like, and more healthy. It doesn't taste the best and the price is a tad steep.
Katie L.
Katie L.

I love spark! Tastes great! Gives you energy, but not too much. Like a pre-workout might. My favorite flavors are pink lemonade, mango strawberry, Mandarin Orange & Fruit punch!
Shantelle F.
Shantelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

I really enjoy the advocare program in general but spark is definitely my favorite product. This easily replaces coffee and I love all of the flavors. Watermelon is my favorite!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, Or

I love advocare spark energy drinks they pack a punch of energy when you need that extra boost in your day! And they taste great with so many different flavors to choose from!
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Loganville, GA

So rare for me to find something without "caffeine" that gives me enough energy to survive the day! Hard being a college student without energy. Fruit punch flavor is amazing!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo, TX

I love my spark!! I drink one every morning it gives me tuns of energy. Then I can drink water all day. It helps with coke cravings. I do have to eat with it or I feel sick.
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans, LA

Spark has been completely life changing for me. My mom started me on it and it has been my replacement for coffee. Instead of drinking coffee everyday I just drink my spark.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.