BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Candice W.
Candice W.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this stuff !! Green Apple is my favorite ! I've heard the new limeade is amazing though !! I think it does what it says.
K D.
K D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great energizing drink! Also tastes great. Took off 1 star for price and ease of purchase (have to get from advocate rep).
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
The Mango Strawberry is my favorite one and it's perfect for a mid day pick me up or after a workout to help cool you off!
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
I love this stuff it's a lot healthier and very affordable than any other energy drinks. I highly recommend you try them.
Amy M.
Amy M.
E.v.e.r.y.d.a.y!!!!! I cannot live without my spark. I teach kindergarten and I would be absolutely exhausted without it!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Spanaway, WA
This drink is AMAZING!!! It comes in so many flavors and it gives me the clean energy o need to make it though the day.
Tori T.
Tori T.
This product is great! Amazing boost of energy with lots of vitamins! My pharmacist and Doctor use this product too!
John M.
John M.
Superior, WI
This is the best energy drink I've ever used! Great energy without the jitters! I use this when I need a pick me up!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Spark has been a go to for me since 2013.. the watermelon flavor has to be my favorite and the energy is amazing!
Dyana E.
Dyana E.
Andrews , Tx
Gives you awesome energy when you are needing it in the afternoon! And they have amazing flavors. Def. recommend!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.