Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nastasha B.
Nastasha B.
Jermyn, PA

This is my all-time favorite product in the world. Spark is amazing and there is no crash. Gets me going every day. Being a distributor makes it crazy easy because I get it all the time!!!!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , CA

I'm not totally sure how effective these are, but the watermelon one is definitely the best tasting one. I find them extremely sugary however if Ido a full dose, so I like to just do half.
ashley B.
ashley B.

I love this energy drink. It really does give you a nice little kick of energy. I even drank a few while pregnant since it doesnt have hateful ingredients. Yes i checked with my dr first.
Cari S.
Cari S.

The grape tastes just like grape koolaid aid. But there is artificial ingredients and chemicals in this. There are better all natural products that are less expensive and better for you.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Westerville , OH

Love love love Spark! I completely cut out coffee and other caffeine while using it. It kept my energy high and got me through the day! It is on the pricey side, but completely worth it!
Elisa C.
Elisa C.

They don't really give me energy. I've tried most of the flavors and I think my favorite one is the green apple flavor. My least favorite are the pink lemonade and the mango strawberry!
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Amarillo, TX

Spark is awesome! LOVE the fruit punch! I've only tried the watermelon besides the FP and wasn't crazy about it, but FP is the bomb! It tastes like Hawaiian Punch! :) Great pick me up!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

I really like the advocare spark energy drink. It's a great alternative to the monster energy drinks I like, and more healthy. It doesn't taste the best and the price is a tad steep.
Katie L.
Katie L.

I love spark! Tastes great! Gives you energy, but not too much. Like a pre-workout might. My favorite flavors are pink lemonade, mango strawberry, Mandarin Orange & Fruit punch!
Shantelle F.
Shantelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

I really enjoy the advocare program in general but spark is definitely my favorite product. This easily replaces coffee and I love all of the flavors. Watermelon is my favorite!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.