Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA

This flavor is Pink Lemonade. Tastes exactly like pink lemonade which was good since that is what I was expecting. Same Great product and I enjoy the energy spark gives me to get through the day.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Statesboro, GA

I've been using this for over a year. My favorite flavor is mandarin orange. I love the energy this product gives you, and I love that I do not get a crash. It's just a constant flow of energy.
Nastasha B.
Nastasha B.
Jermyn, PA

This is my all-time favorite product in the world. Spark is amazing and there is no crash. Gets me going every day. Being a distributor makes it crazy easy because I get it all the time!!!!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, Ca

I'm not totally sure how effective these are, but the watermelon one is definitely the best tasting one. I find them extremely sugary however if Ido a full dose, so I like to just do half.
ashley B.
ashley B.

I love this energy drink. It really does give you a nice little kick of energy. I even drank a few while pregnant since it doesnt have hateful ingredients. Yes i checked with my dr first.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Westerville , OH

Love love love Spark! I completely cut out coffee and other caffeine while using it. It kept my energy high and got me through the day! It is on the pricey side, but completely worth it!
Cari S.
Cari S.

The grape tastes just like grape koolaid aid. But there is artificial ingredients and chemicals in this. There are better all natural products that are less expensive and better for you.
Elisa C.
Elisa C.

They don't really give me energy. I've tried most of the flavors and I think my favorite one is the green apple flavor. My least favorite are the pink lemonade and the mango strawberry!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX

I really like the advocare spark energy drink. It's a great alternative to the monster energy drinks I like, and more healthy. It doesn't taste the best and the price is a tad steep.
Katie L.
Katie L.

I love spark! Tastes great! Gives you energy, but not too much. Like a pre-workout might. My favorite flavors are pink lemonade, mango strawberry, Mandarin Orange & Fruit punch!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.