Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
Love Advocare and all of the products they sell. I know a few reps for this company and they're all also avid users of the products themselves.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
DeRidder , La
My favorite flavored are fruit punch and mango strawberry. I enjoy the pick me up I get with all the B vitamins. It's my go to in the mornings
Amber V.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
I drink this daily. I was in to energy drinks until a friend turned me on to this. It is so much healthier than energy drink, and way cheaper.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
This crack juice is amazing. Lol it's packed with vitamins and minerals, and wakes you up like no other. Plus, the flavors are delicious!!!!!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I love Spark! The taste could probably be a little better, but I think it works well. I don't get jittery or crash, either, which is great.
Edith N.
Edith N.
Dec. 9, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
A bit on the pricey side. Love the variety of flavors. Does make you very thirsty through the day. Recommend to use right before a workout.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
These are delicious. The only reason for a 4 star is the high price. But the limeade and blue rasberry have got to be personal favorites.
Raenell H.
Raenell H.
Hilliard , OH
I love my Spark! Not only does it help with my energy levels without any jitter or crash, but it helps me to focus and have a clear mind.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Pineville, LA
Spark is my favorite Advocare product. Love the caffeine without the added sugars like pop/energy drinks. And the mental focus is great.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Jan. 12, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I tried an advocare program for a month and loved drinking the energy drinks. Great flavor and felt awake without the jittery feeling.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.