BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Charlee B.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
Terrible and dangerous product. Took this before a workout and had stroke like symptoms 30 minutes later.
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Saint Louis, MO
Use everyday before a workout, gives me the energy I need to work out. Fruit punch is my favorite flavor.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Edgefield, SC
Love the Orange flavor. Love to mix with different fruit juices. It enhances the flavor of the juices
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
Not bad for an energy drink. I like the taste and I feel that it does give me the boost that I need.
Elisha  A.
Elisha A.
KODIAK, AK
OBSESSED!! I add my spark to any la croix and it is nothing short of amazing!!! Happy mommy juice!
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
I love spark but sometimes it gives me a stomach ache. Great alternative to caffeine based drinks
Lori W.
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV
I love Advocare's spark, flavor Fruit punch. It's a great replacement for my daily Mt. Dew habit
Whitney U.
Whitney U.
Really enjoy mango strawberry and fruit punch. I love the packets but the canister saves money!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Vincennes, IN
This doesn't work for me. It seems like a waste of money to me. I tried it. I didn't like it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Tastes like powder and not great. Did not feel a kick. Coffee is better. Very expensive!!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.