Add a Photo

#8 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (36)
Xen H.
Xen H.

I love spark.. i drink it every morning to give boost for workouts.. gives
Me a lot of energy.. my favorite flavor is the pink lemonade.. it's a bit pricey though but i will still buy when i ran out..
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

These are THEE best!! I have officially said bye to coffee! The best flavor is fruit punch. It helps me stay awake and focused through out the day without having to consume large amounts of caffeine!
Noelle L.
Noelle L.

I absolutely love Spark! Their grape flavor is my favorite. It's long lasting energy that tastes amazing! I love using it as a pre-workout or when I just need a boost of energy. Highly recommended!
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Stockbridge, GA

Advocare played a big role in my weight loss. Spark had a big part in it. I bought it from my personal trainer. It's expensive but it's worth it and lasts a long time. I recommend this to everyone.
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA

This flavor is Pink Lemonade. Tastes exactly like pink lemonade which was good since that is what I was expecting. Same Great product and I enjoy the energy spark gives me to get through the day.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Statesboro, GA

I've been using this for over a year. My favorite flavor is mandarin orange. I love the energy this product gives you, and I love that I do not get a crash. It's just a constant flow of energy.
Nastasha B.
Nastasha B.
Jermyn, PA

This is my all-time favorite product in the world. Spark is amazing and there is no crash. Gets me going every day. Being a distributor makes it crazy easy because I get it all the time!!!!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles , Ca

I'm not totally sure how effective these are, but the watermelon one is definitely the best tasting one. I find them extremely sugary however if Ido a full dose, so I like to just do half.
ashley B.
ashley B.

I love this energy drink. It really does give you a nice little kick of energy. I even drank a few while pregnant since it doesnt have hateful ingredients. Yes i checked with my dr first.
Cari S.
Cari S.

The grape tastes just like grape koolaid aid. But there is artificial ingredients and chemicals in this. There are better all natural products that are less expensive and better for you.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.