Add a Photo

#17 in Fitness Supplements
Photos (38)
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.

I have tried several flavors of this product from my coworkers. And I know a lot of people swear by this brand. The flavors are good and it gets the job done but there are healthier ways to increase energy.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Henderson, TX

I drink this in the mornings for extra energy. I'm anemic, so this product helps me gain and keep energy throughout the day! Another plus, there's no hard crash like coffee or regular energy drinks give.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.

I think the fruit punch is the easiest spark to drink. The mango flavor one was awful. It's super expensive too. I do feel like I get an Energy boost from the product, but I don't have much more to say.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH

I love advocare spark. My fave flavors are watermelon, fruit punch, lime, grape and strawberry mango. I bought mine from a distributer which is one of my only issues wish it could be bought in a store.
Xen H.
Xen H.

I love spark.. i drink it every morning to give boost for workouts.. gives
Me a lot of energy.. my favorite flavor is the pink lemonade.. it's a bit pricey though but i will still buy when i ran out..
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

These are THEE best!! I have officially said bye to coffee! The best flavor is fruit punch. It helps me stay awake and focused through out the day without having to consume large amounts of caffeine!
Noelle L.
Noelle L.

I absolutely love Spark! Their grape flavor is my favorite. It's long lasting energy that tastes amazing! I love using it as a pre-workout or when I just need a boost of energy. Highly recommended!
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Stockbridge, GA

Advocare played a big role in my weight loss. Spark had a big part in it. I bought it from my personal trainer. It's expensive but it's worth it and lasts a long time. I recommend this to everyone.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Chillicothe, OH

Love the product, fruit punch is my favorite. It helped me give up coffee, but the price is steep! We signed up as distributors simply to get the discount, but it barely covers the shipping.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Flowery Branch , GA

I really love sparks the flavor is great and it gives you a good boost of energy before a workout. I used to use it all the time when I played rugby in college and it never made me jittery after.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.