BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Fitspiration Expert
This crack juice is amazing. Lol it's packed with vitamins and minerals, and wakes you up like no other. Plus, the flavors are delicious!!!!!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I love Spark! The taste could probably be a little better, but I think it works well. I don't get jittery or crash, either, which is great.
Edith N.
Edith N.
A bit on the pricey side. Love the variety of flavors. Does make you very thirsty through the day. Recommend to use right before a workout.
Raenell C.
Raenell C.
Hilliard , OH
I love my Spark! Not only does it help with my energy levels without any jitter or crash, but it helps me to focus and have a clear mind.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
These are delicious. The only reason for a 4 star is the high price. But the limeade and blue rasberry have got to be personal favorites.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Pineville, LA
Spark is my favorite Advocare product. Love the caffeine without the added sugars like pop/energy drinks. And the mental focus is great.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
I tried an advocare program for a month and loved drinking the energy drinks. Great flavor and felt awake without the jittery feeling.
Terri S.
Terri S.
East Meadow, NY
I absolutely love my spark! I can't start a day without it! Cherry is my brand new fave! Fruit punch, grape and orange are great also!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I tried this one time, received a sample in the mail. I love it so much! It gave me energy to get the stuff done that I needed to do.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I decided to join advocare this past month. I love how the spark give you the energy you need . My best one has been the watermelon.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.