BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
I love this stuff it's a lot healthier and very affordable than any other energy drinks. I highly recommend you try them.
Amy M.
Amy M.
E.v.e.r.y.d.a.y!!!!! I cannot live without my spark. I teach kindergarten and I would be absolutely exhausted without it!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Spanaway, WA
This drink is AMAZING!!! It comes in so many flavors and it gives me the clean energy o need to make it though the day.
Tori T.
Tori T.
This product is great! Amazing boost of energy with lots of vitamins! My pharmacist and Doctor use this product too!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
Spark has been a go to for me since 2013.. the watermelon flavor has to be my favorite and the energy is amazing!
Dyana E.
Dyana E.
Andrews , Tx
Gives you awesome energy when you are needing it in the afternoon! And they have amazing flavors. Def. recommend!
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
LOVE SPARK!!!! It gets me going everyday. The perfect amount of energy and I love it that it gives me my vitamins
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL
Fitspiration Expert
This is way better than energy drinks and coffee. I love this stuff! My favorite is watermelon and fruit punch.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Arlington, VA
Love drinking spark as a way to stay energized and awake throughout the day. My favorite flavor is fruit punch.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Great tasting great price! Works really well to give you energy and keep you focused all day with out crashing
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.