BY ADVOCARE #7 in Fitness Supplements

• Is product worth buying?2 Answers
  • Do these make you shakey?2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. Any...29 Answers
Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Not a big fan at all. Has dyes and artificial ingredients. I noticed that it was altering my moods after some time. Probably from the fake junk in it.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Sayre , PA
This is a great energy supplement! I liked the fruit punch flavor, and how easy it was to mix up at work. A much healthier option than energy drinks!
Jaqueline L.
Jaqueline L.
Katy, Tx
This is a great energy drink I'm not a big fan of all favors but the one I like the most is the grape one. They give you a great boost on your day.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
I have tasted all the flavors and they are all amazing would def. recommended it and it does give you a healthy energy that you need for the day
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
The ONLY energy supplement i can drink and not get the shakes or gitters. I love spark so much and now they are releasing so many tasty flavors.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
Love Advocare and all of the products they sell. I know a few reps for this company and they're all also avid users of the products themselves.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
I drink this daily. I was in to energy drinks until a friend turned me on to this. It is so much healthier than energy drink, and way cheaper.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
DeRidder , La
My favorite flavored are fruit punch and mango strawberry. I enjoy the pick me up I get with all the B vitamins. It's my go to in the mornings
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Fitspiration Expert
This crack juice is amazing. Lol it's packed with vitamins and minerals, and wakes you up like no other. Plus, the flavors are delicious!!!!!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I love Spark! The taste could probably be a little better, but I think it works well. I don't get jittery or crash, either, which is great.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.