Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
I absolutely love advocare spark!! The fruit punch tastes just like Hawaiian punch Kool aid. It gives me energy without the shakes and palpitations. Good clean energy!!
Ohara D.
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
This stuff is so amazing. I've tried many products and I've never seemed to get into them but Spark has the best flavors and gives me energy to get through the day!!
Josh S.
Josh S.
Shelby Township , MI
Love it. I've tried pretty much all flavors and all have a great taste. I take it to work daily and even have a few co workers who gave up energy drinks for spark.
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.
Spark is amazing! you get that boost of energy you need without those ugly gitters or horrible crash. I recommend this product over any other energy drink out.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Midlothian, IL
I can't go anywhere without my Spark! Spark gives me the boost I need to get through a tough workout or if I'm just feeling sleepy in the middle of the day!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Gainesville, FL
Not a big fan of the flavors. I have tried 3 of them and they all taste pretty awful. I do think that they work but having to drink it is a chore for sure.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Westland, MI
Spark energy drink by Advocare are really good I love their morning boost I believe in the flavor orange the best it's a great kick start 2 a long day
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Not a big fan at all. Has dyes and artificial ingredients. I noticed that it was altering my moods after some time. Probably from the fake junk in it.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
This is a great energy supplement! I liked the fruit punch flavor, and how easy it was to mix up at work. A much healthier option than energy drinks!
Jaqueline L.
Jaqueline L.
Katy, Tx
This is a great energy drink I'm not a big fan of all favors but the one I like the most is the grape one. They give you a great boost on your day.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.