BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
These are delicious. The only reason for a 4 star is the high price. But the limeade and blue rasberry have got to be personal favorites.
Terri S.
Terri S.
East Meadow, NY
I absolutely love my spark! I can't start a day without it! Cherry is my brand new fave! Fruit punch, grape and orange are great also!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
I tried an advocare program for a month and loved drinking the energy drinks. Great flavor and felt awake without the jittery feeling.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I tried this one time, received a sample in the mail. I love it so much! It gave me energy to get the stuff done that I needed to do.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I decided to join advocare this past month. I love how the spark give you the energy you need . My best one has been the watermelon.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Albany, NY
Yum! Lots of energy for my mid afternoon slump! I love all of the flavors but mix well or you'll be eating the powder by accident!!
Liz T.
Liz T.
If energy is what you want, this is a great product. However, with the exception of green apple, I do not enjoy the taste of this.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY
Love advocate spark!! We love wateemelon, limeade and fruit punch the best. I have replaced my morning coffee with this product
Candice W.
Candice W.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this stuff !! Green Apple is my favorite ! I've heard the new limeade is amazing though !! I think it does what it says.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
The Mango Strawberry is my favorite one and it's perfect for a mid day pick me up or after a workout to help cool you off!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.