Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

These are fairly tasty and work well
For a pick me up. The price is a bit high but better if you sign up and order directly. They won't beat you like soda drinks and seem to be a healthier boost filled with vitamins.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Wakefield, RI

The pros to these drinks are that they do give you a lot of energy. The down side is that If you are sensitive to caffeine you will get shakey and feel a little nauseous. If you drink coffee, you will be good to go.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Ellwood City, PA

I Love these drinks. They give me a lot of energy and are super easy to mix. You can order them online and I use mine every day. They are kind of pricey but completely worth it. I would recommend this product.
Tyler R.
Tyler R.

I cannot go a day without this stuff!! I am very against "energy drinks," yet this is of an entirely different variety. It keeps me naturally energized throughout the day, with absolutely no crash. LOVE it!!!!
Denise R.
Denise R.

Got a sample once at a pharmacy and I loved the taste, great flavor not too sweet not too light. I would love to try more of these products. Would recommend everyone to try this product, totally worth trying
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

I would NEVER recommend this! I had a terrible reaction to this, my entire body went numb and tingly for three days after trying it. It Tastes terrible and does not have ingredients I would ever take again.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.

I have tried several flavors of this product from my coworkers. And I know a lot of people swear by this brand. The flavors are good and it gets the job done but there are healthier ways to increase energy.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Henderson, TX

I drink this in the mornings for extra energy. I'm anemic, so this product helps me gain and keep energy throughout the day! Another plus, there's no hard crash like coffee or regular energy drinks give.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.

I think the fruit punch is the easiest spark to drink. The mango flavor one was awful. It's super expensive too. I do feel like I get an Energy boost from the product, but I don't have much more to say.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Waverly, OH

I love advocare spark. My fave flavors are watermelon, fruit punch, lime, grape and strawberry mango. I bought mine from a distributer which is one of my only issues wish it could be bought in a store.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.