Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI

This stuff is great! I immediately feel energized after drinking this. I usually will drink it after working out. I also drank this regularly when I had a stomach bug, and it made me gain some hydration and I felt a lot better.
Marti C.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA

The best energy drink out there! I breastfeed and this drink doesn't effect them at all! It doesn't make me feel too jittery or overly energized and it has great vitamin for you in it. The verity of floors is fantastic as well!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry, RI

This product has changed my life. I work night shift and used to drink tons of coffee (with cream and sugar) to get through my shift. Now I drink a spark (or two) and enjoy the caffeine without the calories and the price tag!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Mcdonough, GA

If you are lacking energy you need to try this! Usually sold through an independent distributor. This product defiantly gave me energy but I wouldn't recommend drinking this and coffee in the same day, or you will be jittery!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

It is rare that coffee or energy drinks can give me energy. I do not drink them a lot either. Spark is absolutely amazing. I have energy and for the whole day! I have never crashed either!!! Love this product, I recommend it.
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA

Advocare Spark is my addiction. It keeps me focused and energetic all day long. This product is expensive, but the benefits are worth it. My favorite flavor is Mango Strawberry. I am always 100% satisfied with this product.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC

Love love spark! My favorite flavor is fruit punch but I also like pink lemonade, I drink one in the morning and one mid afternoon. It seriously helps so much wth my energy level without giving me a crash after I drink it.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi

Love this product! I spark twice a day! I love the flavors, taste. it gives me the perfect amount of energy without making me feel gittery. it's also the healthy version of an energy drink which is the best part! no sugar!
Kylea M.
Kylea M.

THE BEST ENERGY DRINK! Not only does it give you energy, but it also helps with mental focus. I can't go a day without this b vitamin and amino acid filled yummy drink! It's also distributed by the best company: AdvoCare.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville , Wi

Iv tried 2 of the flavors and I gotta say they actually taste pretty good as well as helped to give me energy for the day. I would recommend to anyone trying to find something to help give you energy and keep you focused.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.