BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Cari S.
Cari S.
The grape tastes just like grape koolaid aid. But there is artificial ingredients and chemicals in this. There are better all natural products that are less expensive and better for you.
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
They don't really give me energy. I've tried most of the flavors and I think my favorite one is the green apple flavor. My least favorite are the pink lemonade and the mango strawberry!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I really like the advocare spark energy drink. It's a great alternative to the monster energy drinks I like, and more healthy. It doesn't taste the best and the price is a tad steep.
Katie L.
Katie L.
I love spark! Tastes great! Gives you energy, but not too much. Like a pre-workout might. My favorite flavors are pink lemonade, mango strawberry, Mandarin Orange & Fruit punch!
Shantelle F.
Shantelle F.
Westbrook , ME
I really enjoy the advocare program in general but spark is definitely my favorite product. This easily replaces coffee and I love all of the flavors. Watermelon is my favorite!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, Or
I love advocare spark energy drinks they pack a punch of energy when you need that extra boost in your day! And they taste great with so many different flavors to choose from!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I love my spark!! I drink one every morning it gives me tuns of energy. Then I can drink water all day. It helps with coke cravings. I do have to eat with it or I feel sick.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Fitspiration Expert
I am obsessed with this!! Just the pick me up I need mid day and also helps less my appetite. My husband and I both enjoy the taste. Tropical punch is our flavor of choice!
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
If I didn't have spark I don't know what I would do. It's pure energy. Doesn't make you jittery, it just gives you the get up and go that you need with no crazy crashes.
Shatima C.
Shatima C.
Not all the flavors are good but it does give you a boost of energy. I used it to help get my day started if I had a very early morning, or for a boost in the afternoon.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.