Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Maegan F.
Maegan F.
Lafayette, IN

I absolutely love this product. The tastes are so close to the named flavor. It is no more than buying a soda and honestly now buying water at the gas station. I have one everyday each morning to get my morning going! Would recommend to everyone!!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA

Have a coworker that sells this and get to try many flavors... fruit punch is the best! Definitely a great option for a quick pick me up or a pre workout drink! A little pricey though... great deal if you sell it though... get a huge discount.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.

This is by far my favorite game changing product of a lifetime! Replaced my one pot of coffee a day habit. Now I drink one spark in the morning and I'm on a roll! Motivated, productive, happy, healthy, awake! I highly recommend it to everyone!
mackenzie j.
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville, AR

So I love this product but I hate withdrawals headaches 10x more. It's very easy to use and gives you energy but after awhile, it stops working and if you try to stop using it, you get bad headaches and can hardly stay awake during the day.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY

I am not a flavored water drinker, but I enjoy the Spark Fruit Punch. Instead of an afternoon coffee, I can drink one of these and get energy without a crash. They make individual servings and you can just pour in a water bottle and shake.
Brandi O.
Brandi O.

I really like these. They give you a nice boost of energy but not feeling high strung like other energy drinks out there. And Advocare is way healthier without the sugar. I haven't tried all the flavors yet but my favorite is watermelon!
Caroline  W.
Caroline W.
Charlestown, Ma

Unfortunately I don't always get enough sleep and need a little caffeine in my life. This product has changed my life and gives me the boost I need without the crash later in the day. It's also very easy on your stomach unlike coffee
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Midlothian , Tx

Spark is great! It gives good, healthy energy. Not a lot, but it does the job to help me wake up in the morning. The only down side is the price.
But, it comes in MANY MANY flavors and is easy to mix with a bottle of water on the go!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI

I love Spark! All the flavors are so good and you seriously get a boost of energy from it! I really enjoy this over supplements like pre-workout because you don't get jitters from it. You really just feel amazing after you drink it.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Bryan, TX

I LOVE spark! I almost love it more than my morning cup of coffee! In fact, it has replaced my coffee most mornings other than the occasional indulgence! It gives me tons of energy and really helps me focus and get through the day!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.