BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Ohara D.
Ohara D.
Lavaca, AR
This stuff is so amazing. I've tried many products and I've never seemed to get into them but Spark has the best flavors and gives me energy to get through the day!!
Josh S.
Josh S.
Shelby Township , MI
Love it. I've tried pretty much all flavors and all have a great taste. I take it to work daily and even have a few co workers who gave up energy drinks for spark.
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.
Spark is amazing! you get that boost of energy you need without those ugly gitters or horrible crash. I recommend this product over any other energy drink out.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Midlothian, IL
I can't go anywhere without my Spark! Spark gives me the boost I need to get through a tough workout or if I'm just feeling sleepy in the middle of the day!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Not a big fan of the flavors. I have tried 3 of them and they all taste pretty awful. I do think that they work but having to drink it is a chore for sure.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Not a big fan at all. Has dyes and artificial ingredients. I noticed that it was altering my moods after some time. Probably from the fake junk in it.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Westland, MI
Spark energy drink by Advocare are really good I love their morning boost I believe in the flavor orange the best it's a great kick start 2 a long day
Jess M.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
This is a great energy supplement! I liked the fruit punch flavor, and how easy it was to mix up at work. A much healthier option than energy drinks!
Jaqueline L.
Jaqueline L.
Katy, Tx
This is a great energy drink I'm not a big fan of all favors but the one I like the most is the grape one. They give you a great boost on your day.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
The ONLY energy supplement i can drink and not get the shakes or gitters. I love spark so much and now they are releasing so many tasty flavors.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.