Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry, RI
This product has changed my life. I work night shift and used to drink tons of coffee (with cream and sugar) to get through my shift. Now I drink a spark (or two) and enjoy the caffeine without the calories and the price tag!
Drew H.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Fitspiration Expert
Advocare Spark is my addiction. It keeps me focused and energetic all day long. This product is expensive, but the benefits are worth it. My favorite flavor is Mango Strawberry. I am always 100% satisfied with this product.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
Love love spark! My favorite flavor is fruit punch but I also like pink lemonade, I drink one in the morning and one mid afternoon. It seriously helps so much wth my energy level without giving me a crash after I drink it.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
Love this product! I spark twice a day! I love the flavors, taste. it gives me the perfect amount of energy without making me feel gittery. it's also the healthy version of an energy drink which is the best part! no sugar!
Kylea M.
Kylea M.
THE BEST ENERGY DRINK! Not only does it give you energy, but it also helps with mental focus. I can't go a day without this b vitamin and amino acid filled yummy drink! It's also distributed by the best company: AdvoCare.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville , WI
Fitspiration Expert
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
Iv tried 2 of the flavors and I gotta say they actually taste pretty good as well as helped to give me energy for the day. I would recommend to anyone trying to find something to help give you energy and keep you focused.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Concord , Va
Spark is the only way I can make it through the day. I can't handle regular energy drink because they make me jittery but spark does not do that to me. Such a great alternative to soda as well. I cannot live without it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Spark Energy Drink Canister Mandarin Orange
I love the Advocare Spark product but I was not a fan of the flavor canister I purchased. I would love to give it another shot but I have been nervous to buy another container with fear of not liking the flavor again.
Katy G.
Katy G.
I love this stuff!!! We always keep it on hand. It gives me steady energy without any jittery feeling or crash. It also tastes good. My husband keeps packets at work for those exhausted days. Totally worth the money.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are fairly tasty and work well
For a pick me up. The price is a bit high but better if you sign up and order directly. They won't beat you like soda drinks and seem to be a healthier boost filled with vitamins.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.