BY ADVOCARE #13 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
ashley B.
ashley B.
I love this energy drink. It really does give you a nice little kick of energy. I even drank a few while pregnant since it doesnt have hateful ingredients. Yes i checked with my dr first.
Cari S.
Cari S.
The grape tastes just like grape koolaid aid. But there is artificial ingredients and chemicals in this. There are better all natural products that are less expensive and better for you.
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
They don't really give me energy. I've tried most of the flavors and I think my favorite one is the green apple flavor. My least favorite are the pink lemonade and the mango strawberry!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I really like the advocare spark energy drink. It's a great alternative to the monster energy drinks I like, and more healthy. It doesn't taste the best and the price is a tad steep.
Katie L.
Katie L.
I love spark! Tastes great! Gives you energy, but not too much. Like a pre-workout might. My favorite flavors are pink lemonade, mango strawberry, Mandarin Orange & Fruit punch!
Shantelle F.
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
Fitspiration Expert
I really enjoy the advocare program in general but spark is definitely my favorite product. This easily replaces coffee and I love all of the flavors. Watermelon is my favorite!
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
Fitspiration Expert
I love advocare spark energy drinks they pack a punch of energy when you need that extra boost in your day! And they taste great with so many different flavors to choose from!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Fitspiration Expert
I am obsessed with this!! Just the pick me up I need mid day and also helps less my appetite. My husband and I both enjoy the taste. Tropical punch is our flavor of choice!
Shatima C.
Shatima C.
Not all the flavors are good but it does give you a boost of energy. I used it to help get my day started if I had a very early morning, or for a boost in the afternoon.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
I absolutely love advocare spark!! The fruit punch tastes just like Hawaiian punch Kool aid. It gives me energy without the shakes and palpitations. Good clean energy!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.