Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Stephanie A.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Allison C.Advocare Spark Energy Drink uploaded by Tori B.See all 38 photos

BY ADVOCARE #4 in Fitness Supplements

• I've been thinking about trying this ...Fruit punch is the best one!! 29 Answers
  • Has anyone else experienced jitteryne...I've never experienced it! Whi... 31 Answers
  • Is product worth buying?I really like it. It did give ... 1 Answers
Photos (38)
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Heather H.
Heather H.
Concord , Va
Spark is the only way I can make it through the day. I can't handle regular energy drink because they make me jittery but spark does not do that to me. Such a great alternative to soda as well. I cannot live without it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love the Advocare Spark product but I was not a fan of the flavor canister I purchased. I would love to give it another shot but I have been nervous to buy another container with fear of not liking the flavor again.
Katy G.
Katy G.
I love this stuff!!! We always keep it on hand. It gives me steady energy without any jittery feeling or crash. It also tastes good. My husband keeps packets at work for those exhausted days. Totally worth the money.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are fairly tasty and work well
For a pick me up. The price is a bit high but better if you sign up and order directly. They won't beat you like soda drinks and seem to be a healthier boost filled with vitamins.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
chesapeake
The pros to these drinks are that they do give you a lot of energy. The down side is that If you are sensitive to caffeine you will get shakey and feel a little nauseous. If you drink coffee, you will be good to go.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I Love these drinks. They give me a lot of energy and are super easy to mix. You can order them online and I use mine every day. They are kind of pricey but completely worth it. I would recommend this product.
Tyler R.
Tyler R.
I cannot go a day without this stuff!! I am very against "energy drinks," yet this is of an entirely different variety. It keeps me naturally energized throughout the day, with absolutely no crash. LOVE it!!!!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Fitspiration Expert
Got a sample once at a pharmacy and I loved the taste, great flavor not too sweet not too light. I would love to try more of these products. Would recommend everyone to try this product, totally worth trying
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
I would NEVER recommend this! I had a terrible reaction to this, my entire body went numb and tingly for three days after trying it. It Tastes terrible and does not have ingredients I would ever take again.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
I have tried several flavors of this product from my coworkers. And I know a lot of people swear by this brand. The flavors are good and it gets the job done but there are healthier ways to increase energy.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.