Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Niki D.
Niki D.
Austin, TX

I love spark. I had to quit drinking coffee due to stomach issues and spark had quickly filled that void for that energy boost. I love the watermelon flavor and it's way more affordable than buying a coffee drink everyday, it's also great as a preworkout.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Oswego, NY

I am obsessed with spark! I drink it every morning and sometimes in the afternoon to I've me that extra boost. It always gets me through my workouts and of course my workdays that are 12 hours long. Try it out if you haven't already, you won't regret it😊
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN

I'm a Spark addict. My one main tip is that the package says to mix one scoop/package with 8oz. of water, but I find that to be way too strong and it tastes way too sweet for me. I mix one scoop/package in a 20oz. Blender Bottle and it's perfect for me!
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Old Bridge, NJ

I LOVE Spark! I have yet to come across a flavor I don't like, Limeade and Pink Lemonade are my favorites. I drink about 3 day. I love that a I get all the energy I need with out the crash I use to get with coffee. I definitely recommend this product!!
Christine H.
Christine H.
Norton, MA

There is not a day that goes by that I don't have a Spark! It gives me the mental focus and energy to get through my day while being heathy and not giving you tons of sugar and jitters like other "energy" drinks. The variety of flavors is awesome too!
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Yes! Give me all the amino acids and energy! I can't believe I functioned without this! If you haven't tried it yet... YOU SHOULD! I use it at least once a day and always recommended it to others! Fruit punch is my favorite and now BLUE RASPBERRY 😍
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

I love this product! I cant say that enough. so I had a baby and needed some energy without the added calories, as well as I needed some extra vitamins... this tastes like koolaid, its delicious and less expensive per serving than an entergy drink.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO

I was just recently introduced to spark and i love it. it gives me a boost of energy without soda. spark even has a little bit of caffeine in it so you do not get a major migraine from cutting back on the sodas you normally drink. Highly recommend
Maegan F.
Maegan F.
Lafayette, IN

I absolutely love this product. The tastes are so close to the named flavor. It is no more than buying a soda and honestly now buying water at the gas station. I have one everyday each morning to get my morning going! Would recommend to everyone!!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Des Moines, IA

Have a coworker that sells this and get to try many flavors... fruit punch is the best! Definitely a great option for a quick pick me up or a pre workout drink! A little pricey though... great deal if you sell it though... get a huge discount.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.