Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA

I was introduced to Advocare while looking for nutrition for my last Ironman Triathlon. In full distance triathlon, nutrition is key. I've tried everything in the way of supplements. You name it, I've had it. And now that I am unable to consume a lot of sugar, I was told that this was a "good tasting sugar-free option." I was skeptical when friends came to me and and said "You're gonna love this!" Yeh, heard that a billon times.

I actually won a box of Advocare Spark when at a party, and figured, whatever, I won this... it's free... why not?

After the first 7 days, I fell in love. I really liked the taste (especially grape, fruit punch, & watermelon) - although sometimes I have to add more water than the serving suggests to cut down the power of the flavor. IT can be overwhelmingly sweet if you don't do this, but - It's personal preference.

I drink 2 servings a day - One before breakfast, and one around lunch (or after depending upon how sleepy I get) every day - and this was my go to addition to my Ironman supplements.

My husband tried it and liked the flavor - but disliked the product. My advice, try it and make your own decision. Everyone's body reacts differently, but this has been my go-to for 2+ years!
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Jackson, Georgia

Have you ever tried spark? I am not going to lie it is AMAZING! It doesn't give you that jittery run around in circle feeling that gas station energy drinks give you. It gives you more of a mental focus. If yoru going out and spending $2+ a day for an energy drink.. Spark is definitely Cheaper. Only difference is you buy your 14 or 42 day supply up front. I just joined the advocare family and I could not be more excited about it! Honestly If I enlighten someone's life with their amazing product then great... If not Atleast I'm getting a great deal on products that I know I love. Some people start their morning with Coffee.. I start mine with Grape Spark (waiting on my limeade to come in.. yummy)
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH

I love, love, LOVE Spark energy drinks! After doing the 24-day challenge, I didn't stick with many of Advocare's products, but Spark is one thing I cannot live without. With so many flavors, there is bound to be one that works for you! My favorite by far is the Mango Strawberry. Followed by Watermelon (which is funny, because I normally hate Watermelon-flavored anything!) On the other hand, Pink Lemonade had a strange fishy flavor, in my opinion.

I am not a caffeine drinker normally, but Spark gives me just a little boost in my energy to keep me going throughout the day, without any sort of crash afterwards. As a bonus, all of the B12's makes you pee neon colors!
Tori B.
Tori B.

I sit at a desk all day and it's easy to go pour myself another cup of coffee. With sugar. With cream. With loads of caffeine. Yeah it tastes good but it's going straight to my thighs, I don't feel very nice, and it stains my teeth. So I thought I'd try Spark by AdvoCare. No sugar, loads of vitamins. I've actually given up the coffee now. Spark really helps with that afternoon slump of sleepiness. The flavor reminds me of Flintstones Vitamins, but it's a good taste and adequately sweet. Plus, it's not going to my thighs, and I'm not feeling sick from a sugar rush. I drink it every day and I feel pretty good. I only use about 3/4 of a scoop and it works great.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.

I have heart issues so energy drinks aren't really an option for me. I've tried spark and it doesn't make my body react negatively. The flavors are great and I find the drink itself effective. When I was working I would take it with me everyday and it definitely made a worlds of difference. My husband now takes it to work with him when he works nights and he says that it gives him more energy that typical energy drinks and he even feels better. It's great for early mornings when you didn't get a whole lot of sleep and you have a whole day ahead of you! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is having a hard time keeping up throughout their day.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.

Unlike any other "energy drink" out there! I'm not just saying that to say it either. It's been life changing to me and many people I know. A lot of coffee drinkers were nervous about it because coffee has been their "source" of energy but were amazed when they realized how much better they feel and less tired they feel throughout the day. It isn't unhealthy either AdvoCare was developed by doctors who worked on making the healthiest & truest supplements. Even if you don't do the other pills and such Spark is still a game changer sometimes I notice I don't even have to take my adderall to stay focused because the sparks already doing it
Spencer S.
Spencer S.
Georgetown, KY

My mom started to sell this stuff and I was always annoyed by her beggingg me to try it so I came home from college in the summer and thought, "Why not?" I mean I had gained my freshman 15 and needed an extra boost to get me started on my weight loss journey so I tried it! It turns out that this stuff works great in the mornings, before workouts, or just whenever you need that extra boost! I can honestly say that I am someone who is totally against energy drinks, but Spark is safe, reliable, and tastes great and I don't feel in danger after drinking it. I would totally recommend Spark to anyone needing that extra boost of energy.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

My chiropractor introduced me to spark for extra energy since I'm always so tired. This stuff is amazing! I can stay awake all day and get so much done! My favorite so far is the fruit punch. The green apple tasted like a jolly rancher and was okay once but the 2nd time was so much. The orange hardly had any taste. I have a pink lemonade to try and heard its good. I've heard the watermelon is good also! I love that Spark has vitamins in it and is a healthy energy drink. It's a little pricey but it has been so worth it to me bc I'm chronically sick and have trouble staying awake most days. I definitely recommend it!
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.

Spark is my fave!!! I have hypoglycemia and have never been able to drink any type of "energy drink" without being shaky and my heart racing until I tried spark. I drink it daily at work and have been for quite some time. I, personally, recommend to not drink it all at once, but slow as you would sip on a drink at meal time. Some of my favorites are fruit punch, pink lemonade, and blue raspberry. I was not as thrilled by mango strawberry, when strawberry is usually my fave!
I loved it so much that I started selling it!! Distribute number:16041640 Order with me or ask me any questions if interested šŸ˜€
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

I'm not one that's big on any supplement powders, but this one changed my views. My favorite flavor is watermelon, and it tastes just like juice. It helped curve my soda and other sugary drinks habit. It does exactly what it says, which gives you energy and helps you focus. I'm almost certain I have undiagnosed ADD because I always have a difficult time focusing on things because I'm thinking of 5 other things at the same time. When I tried a sample of this stuff, I was fully able to pay attention to a long presentation -something that's never happened before.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE

What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.