BY ADVOCARE #5 in Fitness Supplements

Advocare Spark Energy Drink
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
I was introduced to Advocare while looking for nutrition for my last Ironman Triathlon. In full distance triathlon, nutrition is key. I've tried everything in the way of supplements. You name it, I've had it. And now that I am unable to consume a lot of sugar, I was told that this was a "good tasting sugar-free option." I was skeptical when friends came to me and and said "You're gonna love this!" Yeh, heard that a billon times.

I actually won a box of Advocare Spark when at a party, and figured, whatever, I won this... it's free... why not?

After the first 7 days, I fell in love. I really liked the taste (especially grape, fruit punch, & watermelon) - although sometimes I have to add more water than the serving suggests to cut down the power of the flavor. IT can be overwhelmingly sweet if you don't do this, but - It's personal preference.

I drink 2 servings a day - One before breakfast, and one around lunch (or after depending upon how sleepy I get) every day - and this was my go to addition to my Ironman supplements.

My husband tried it and liked the flavor - but disliked the product. My advice, try it and make your own decision. Everyone's body reacts differently, but this has been my go-to for 2+ years!
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Have you ever tried spark? I am not going to lie it is AMAZING! It doesn't give you that jittery run around in circle feeling that gas station energy drinks give you. It gives you more of a mental focus. If yoru going out and spending $2+ a day for an energy drink.. Spark is definitely Cheaper. Only difference is you buy your 14 or 42 day supply up front. I just joined the advocare family and I could not be more excited about it! Honestly If I enlighten someone's life with their amazing product then great... If not Atleast I'm getting a great deal on products that I know I love. Some people start their morning with Coffee.. I start mine with Grape Spark (waiting on my limeade to come in.. yummy)
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
I have heart issues so energy drinks aren't really an option for me. I've tried spark and it doesn't make my body react negatively. The flavors are great and I find the drink itself effective. When I was working I would take it with me everyday and it definitely made a worlds of difference. My husband now takes it to work with him when he works nights and he says that it gives him more energy that typical energy drinks and he even feels better. It's great for early mornings when you didn't get a whole lot of sleep and you have a whole day ahead of you! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is having a hard time keeping up throughout their day.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Unlike any other "energy drink" out there! I'm not just saying that to say it either. It's been life changing to me and many people I know. A lot of coffee drinkers were nervous about it because coffee has been their "source" of energy but were amazed when they realized how much better they feel and less tired they feel throughout the day. It isn't unhealthy either AdvoCare was developed by doctors who worked on making the healthiest & truest supplements. Even if you don't do the other pills and such Spark is still a game changer sometimes I notice I don't even have to take my adderall to stay focused because the sparks already doing it
Spencer S.
Spencer S.
Georgetown, KY
My mom started to sell this stuff and I was always annoyed by her beggingg me to try it so I came home from college in the summer and thought, "Why not?" I mean I had gained my freshman 15 and needed an extra boost to get me started on my weight loss journey so I tried it! It turns out that this stuff works great in the mornings, before workouts, or just whenever you need that extra boost! I can honestly say that I am someone who is totally against energy drinks, but Spark is safe, reliable, and tastes great and I don't feel in danger after drinking it. I would totally recommend Spark to anyone needing that extra boost of energy.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
My chiropractor introduced me to spark for extra energy since I'm always so tired. This stuff is amazing! I can stay awake all day and get so much done! My favorite so far is the fruit punch. The green apple tasted like a jolly rancher and was okay once but the 2nd time was so much. The orange hardly had any taste. I have a pink lemonade to try and heard its good. I've heard the watermelon is good also! I love that Spark has vitamins in it and is a healthy energy drink. It's a little pricey but it has been so worth it to me bc I'm chronically sick and have trouble staying awake most days. I definitely recommend it!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
We love our spark! My husband was a daily energy drink drinker and it made the numbers on his physical for work come back horrible. We decided to try spark as an alternative to his gas station energy drinks and IT WORKED. It gave him the energy he needed without all the horrible things found in other energy drinks. And ITS CHEAPER! Better for him and cheaper means it is a no brainier for us. So far we like the fruit punch the best. The mango strawberry was a no go for us. The pink lemonade is currently our second favorite of the favors.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Every single one of these flavors I love. I have been taking this product for over 4 years and it not only gives me better energy and focus than anything else on the market, but it is also CHEAPER than anything else on the market. At least for the energy you are looking for and the nutrition you will receive as you drink it. It's .75 a serving. Unless you find a coffee shop that sells single servings, then you are dealing with them adding their cup and service cost. Honestly, getting the discount is the best way to go.
Amber M.
Amber M.
I love spark! Personally I can't say 100% if it gives me a noticeable energy boost or not, but I've never really felt like coffee has either..so maybe I'm just weird :P but what I do like this for is to curb sweet cravings. I've had the green apple, mango-strawberry, grape, watermelon, pink lemonade, and fruit punch flavors and my personal favorites are the grape and mango-strawberry! If you're unsure of what flavor(s) to purchase, ask your advocare distributor if they have any single packets to sample!
Amy M.
Amy M.
This product is very sweet. I was only able to use this product in half doses, it also contains a caffeine and left me very jittery. However, I'm not an avid coffee drinker. My friends, who are Mom's, swear by it! They start their mornings with spark and their early afternoons with it too! Once a day was more than enough for me.

They come in great flavors! You can add as much liquid to taste- in my opinion- less is more. It's a product that gives you the results it says it will.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.