BY ADVOCARE #23 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

• Does this make you jittery?3 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this but not sure which flavor. A...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend these? Where do you buy them at? How much is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Tori B.
I sit at a desk all day and it's easy to go pour myself another cup of coffee. With sugar. With cream. With loads of caffeine. Yeah it tastes good but it's going straight to my thighs, I don't feel very nice, and it stains my teeth. So I thought I'd try Spark by AdvoCare. No sugar, loads of vitamins. I've actually given up the coffee now. Spark really helps with that afternoon slump of sleepiness. The flavor reminds me of Flintstones Vitamins, but it's a good taste and adequately sweet. Plus, it's not going to my thighs, and I'm not feeling sick from a sugar rush. I drink it every day and I feel pretty good. I only use about 3/4 of a scoop and it works great.
karazav1 Z.
I drink one or two scoops of spark daily. I have two busy young boys so I need something to keep up with them! My favorite flavor is the fruit punch but honestly I haven't tried a flavor I didn't enjoy! The only thing I don't like is that it uses sucralose
Brittany B.
I drink the everyday in my water, I love all the flavors I can get and the energy of gives me. It is a little pricey but lasts you awhile
Whitney B.
Ohio
I start every single day with sparks! I am not a distributor I had just purchased the product from a friend and I became addicted!! It gives me extra energy to start the day and if I need a evening pick me up I’ll sometimes have another one in the evening . My favorite flavor is fruit punch, but I haven’t had one I didn’t like I’m just stuck on this so I continue to order it .you can sign up for preferred customer on there website and get 20 percent off your order, and that’s what I do instead of having to find someone who sells it. It’s so much easier to have it shipped to my door every month
Amber C.
Louisville, KY
Currently I’m am drinking Spark in the flavor of grape 🍇 which I LOVE. I’ve tried every flavor of spark that has been released so far. I think it’s a fantastic value. It’s packed on my purse 👜 for my everyday use. I can tell if I’ve forgotten to take my morning spark ⚡️ and once I stir it up and drink it ,it has me going all day. I will continue to purchase this product like I have for the past 4-5years.
Bridgetta P.
Thos product gets a 5 from me because of all the natural ingredients and benefits it gives to my body. I don't feel twitchy or on edge when I have my Spark every morning. It just gives me that boost that I need to get my day going
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
This stock photo is a little out of date, the canisters are more condense and less bulky.
This is honestly my favorite energy product ever, packed with vitamins and minerals, give you the energy you need to get through the day and tastes so good.
My favorite is the new blue raspberry, very sweet but healthier than some alternatives!
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Yes. This stuff is how I live. Spark is my all the time go to. I helps give me energy, keep me focus, and boost that metabolism. The flavors are delicious since they've reformulated recently. Try them! And if you have questions or need to find a distributor hit a girl up!
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Meredith S.
Spark is amazing! I drink this every morning! It really makes me feel energized and ready for the day! I always have to have a spark in the morning to start my day!
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.