BY ADVOCARE #35 in Energy Drinks

Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients.*

Buy on Amazon
  • "Im not a big fan of the advocare energy drinks, Ive tried the fruit punch and the orange and didnt like the taste of either one. " in 5 reviews
Tori B.
I sit at a desk all day and it's easy to go pour myself another cup of coffee. With sugar. With cream. With loads of caffeine. Yeah it tastes good but it's going straight to my thighs, I don't feel very nice, and it stains my teeth. So I thought I'd try Spark by AdvoCare. No sugar, loads of vitamins. I've actually given up the coffee now. Spark really helps with that afternoon slump of sleepiness. The flavor reminds me of Flintstones Vitamins, but it's a good taste and adequately sweet. Plus, it's not going to my thighs, and I'm not feeling sick from a sugar rush. I drink it every day and I feel pretty good. I only use about 3/4 of a scoop and it works great.
Bridgetta P.
Thos product gets a 5 from me because of all the natural ingredients and benefits it gives to my body. I don't feel twitchy or on edge when I have my Spark every morning. It just gives me that boost that I need to get my day going
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
This stock photo is a little out of date, the canisters are more condense and less bulky.
This is honestly my favorite energy product ever, packed with vitamins and minerals, give you the energy you need to get through the day and tastes so good.
My favorite is the new blue raspberry, very sweet but healthier than some alternatives!
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Yes. This stuff is how I live. Spark is my all the time go to. I helps give me energy, keep me focus, and boost that metabolism. The flavors are delicious since they've reformulated recently. Try them! And if you have questions or need to find a distributor hit a girl up!
Allison C.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert
I used to distribute this product as an independent distributor. I enjoyed all the flavors my favorite was the orange. But after awhile i didn't get the energized feeling i once got! I soon moved on to other energy supplements. I would recommend to someone who wants a nice healthy alternative to energy drinks!
Meredith S.
Spark is amazing! I drink this every morning! It really makes me feel energized and ready for the day! I always have to have a spark in the morning to start my day!
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Fitspiration Expert
I love me some spark...at first it didnt help as much but i gave it about 2 weeks and now its my absolute favorite product. Gave me the energy i needed to start my day and it wore out with out feeling a crash down. I drink a packet of this during my zumba workout and it works amazing. Theres different flavors i believe there is ten. So if one was not to your liking you got a few more to work with. Lost a few pounds in using spark.
Katie L.
I love spark! Tastes great! Gives you energy, but not too much. Like a pre-workout might. My favorite flavors are pink lemonade, mango strawberry, Mandarin Orange & Fruit punch!
Amanda V.
Uvalde, TX
Advocare spark hands down is my favorite product. I know I'm doing my body right when I consume this product. I have never been a fan of energy drinks and do not like the ingredients or taste in other energy drinks. Advocare spark taste great with many flavors to choose from and it's loaded with vitamins. Spark is affordable especially when you become an advisor or distributor.
Carina O.
Compton, CA
Got that spark in my cup couldn't get up without it ! No crash no gitter just a bunch of B vitamins ;) and it works! Back to school started today dropped all my kids off on foot! I highly recommend you ditch the redbull, monster, 5 hour energy and try spark today! This flavor in my bottle is pineapple coconut it's discontinued I hope they bring it back cuz 😋 Orange is my 2nd best flavor .
Nicole T.
Has anyone else experienced jitteryness with Spark?
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
What is your favorite spark flavor?!
Shealah B.